Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever seen such sore losers?

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    Yes Democrats definitely hate democracy
    That statement alone, means you have no idea what Democracy is.

Where Donald Trump goes- the Republicans follow like mindless sheep. I suppose they continue to follow because, there is a lot Donald Trump has not been held accountable for because of the ways he abused his office, and hid behind the skirt of EXECUTIVE POWER. He has gotten by with so much, the REPUBLICANS think that he is invincible. AND THEY LOVE THIS STRATEGY!

But the truth is Donald Trump is a lying cheating Bastard that refuses to accept his defeat, so he cries fowl and accuses his political adversaries of cheating. On the football field, this is what men call being a pussy. Can you only imagine if every time the New England Patriots lost a game, Bill Belichick accused the other team of cheating, or accused the Black officials and Field Judges in the game of cheating? And then filed lawsuits accusing them of cheating without any proof what-so-ever?

I believe you now see why the NFL never allowed Donald Trump to own an NFL team. Because when Donald Trump owned the New Jersey Generals in the USFL, that is exactly what he did. He filed so many lawsuits that he led the team to financial ruin.

Donald Trump has been playing this sore loser and victim as a strategy throughout his life. The truth is he is unable to handle a loss, and plays the CHEATING card anytime he loses anything all of his life.

Donald Trump is a PUSSY, a sore loser, a liar, and a cheat himself. He cheated and lied his way into the presidency, and cheated and lied his way through it, and even cheated and lied on his way out.

And so now the REPUBLICANS HAVE LEARNED TO TAKE THIS RIGHT OUT OF DONALD TRUMP'S PLAYBOOK AND USE IT THEMSELVES IN EVERY ELECTION NOW AND GOING FORWARD.

THIS IS WHAT WE CAN EXPECT OF THE REPUBLICANS IN ALL FUTURE ELECTIONS!

DONALD TRUMP RUINS EVERYTHING HE TOUCHES- EVEN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY- AND NOW OUR DEMOCRATIC VOTING PROCESS!

He cheated on all 3 of his wives. He cheated on his taxes all of his life. He even cheated on his SAT exam by having someone take the test for him so he could enter college.

He cheated in the DRAFT.

DONALD TRUMP IS THE ONLY CHEATER HERE!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 09-15-2021 at 10:05 AM.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Good post. Thanks for trying to straighten out the crooked. I would just add one thing. When you vote by mail, at least here, you must also sign the OUTSIDE of the envelope that contains your ballot and its "secrecy sleeve," as they call it here. That signature is checked against the signature on record. If they do not match, the ballot is set aside (not thrown away!) and you have the chance to contact your precinct to make sure that it was tallied. If it wasn't, then you have the opportunity to cast a provisional ballot, but you are running the risk that your vote won't be counted. If you don't sign the outside of the envelope, the ballot is discarded. Ballots are NOT marked with (R) or (D) or (L) or anything else that indicates how you voted. I have no idea where that guy got that idea from. Reichwing media comes to mind.
    ..and they didn't check signatures. At all.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The problem is you experts do not know how elections work. When you first register to vote all your ID is taken then. Then the election commission checks them. If legal, they are entered into a precinct ledger. They send you a voter I fucking D card. Then when you vote, you provide the voters card. Which is ID. After the signature is compared and your name is seen in the book, you are given a ballot. After you vote, you name is marked as "VOTED" Nobody with that name and in that book can log another vote.
    When it is by mail voting. The ballots are taken to the precinct, where it is checked against the logbook. You cannot vote many times. Once a vote is accepted, it is marked as voted. You might understand, if you got more votes with the same name, the authorities would be called. We have a very safe system.
    there is still no way to verify the person at the house where it is mailed is the guy with card numbnuts? Damn you ever heard of SS fraud? checks mailed to bogus people?? Mail in voting invites fraud as we saw in the last election

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Every study done on it says your a fucking liar

Studies done on election integrity are science based

You hate science

And math

And history

And democracy
    there is no science involved in mailing a voting card to a house with no idea who is there stupid fucking moronic douchebag

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    That statement alone, means you have no idea what Democracy is.

Where Donald Trump goes- the Republicans follow like mindless sheep. I suppose they continue to follow because, there is a lot Donald Trump has not been held accountable for because of the ways he abused his office, and hid behind the skirt of EXECUTIVE POWER. He has gotten by with so much, the REPUBLICANS think that he is invincible. AND THEY LOVE THIS STRATEGY!

But the truth is Donald Trump is a lying cheating Bastard that refuses to accept his defeat, so he cries fowl and accuses his political adversaries of cheating. On the football field, this is what men call being a pussy. Can you only imagine if every time the New England Patriots lost a game, Bill Belichick accused the other team of cheating, or accused the Black officials and Field Judges in the game of cheating? And then filed lawsuits accusing them of cheating without any proof what-so-ever?

I believe you now see why the NFL never allowed Donald Trump to own an NFL team. Because when Donald Trump owned the New Jersey Generals in the USFL, that is exactly what he did. He filed so many lawsuits that he led the team to financial ruin.

Donald Trump has been playing this sore loser and victim as a strategy throughout his life. The truth is he is unable to handle a loss, and plays the CHEATING card anytime he loses anything all of his life.

Donald Trump is a PUSSY, a sore loser, a liar, and a cheat himself. He cheated and lied his way into the presidency, and cheated and lied his way through it, and even cheated and lied on his way out.

And so now the REPUBLICANS HAVE LEARNED TO TAKE THIS RIGHT OUT OF DONALD TRUMP'S PLAYBOOK AND USE IT THEMSELVES IN EVERY ELECTION NOW AND GOING FORWARD.

THIS IS WHAT WE CAN EXPECT OF THE REPUBLICANS IN ALL FUTURE ELECTIONS!
    Earth to Geek, Trump is no longer President, get over your TDS and move forward or seek help

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    They also elected Schwarzenegger, a true republican. Maybe try running a few of those.
    dude.......we realize you only want us to run the McCains and the Romneys of the world but that's not how it works in real life......we aren't going to let you select losers for us......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Yes, they do and usually for few benefits and very low pay. I used to do in-home day care. One of my families had moved to Missouri from Texas. The mom told me that down there, they had a live-in nanny/cook/housekeeper who took care of their three kids, cleaned, cooked, shopped, etc. all for $60/week. She came on a bus from Mexico early Monday morning, and went back on Friday evening. For $60/week. I was charging her $75/week for the 3 kids (two of whom were in school); I had the feeling she thought I should charge her less.
    Wow. Talk about a lotta work for a little pay...
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

there is no science involved in mailing a voting card to a house with no idea who is there stupid fucking moronic douchebag
    except that never happens

before anyone receives a ballot in the mail they must first be registered, with proof of ID

your brain is fried

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    He did NOT get 47% of the vote, fart breath. you are just a pathetic liar, my dear.
    sorry.....46.9.....didn't mean to exaggerate.....admittedly that was this morning and may fluctuate.....
    Candidate Votes Pct.
    Larry Elder GOP 2,373,551 46.9%
    Kevin Paffrath DEM 497,376 9.8
    Kevin Faulconer GOP 436,070 8.6
    Brandon Ross DEM 284,623 5.6
    John Cox GOP 223,110 4.4
    Show more candidates
    An estimated 68% of votes have been counted.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/elect...vernor-recall/
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Jarod,

I have only visited LA and San Diego. My impression was amazed that anyone would choose to live there. There is no just going to a good restaurant and getting a meal without a wait just to get in. If you want to go to the beach, you had better begin queuing up pre-dawn prior to opening because the parking will be full very early in the morning. I once went 5 miles on the 'expressway' and it took an hour. Guess what my average speed was.

Ordinarily, when freeway traffic gets clogged, I have the urge to get off and try my luck on the surface roads. Not a good idea around there as you can very quickly get into a dangerous neighborhood.

But you'll know it if you start seeing lots of graffiti.

Not my cup of tea. Nope. Northern Cali is probably like a different state. Still, one would have to face the prospect of wildfires and earthquakes. At least you'd stand a chance of having some warning about one of those.

Perhaps if you build somewhere that has recently been burned out it would be safer.
    I do not like L.A. and I agree it is like described above, but San Diego... Much better.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-16-2021)

12. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Earth to Geek, Trump is no longer President, get over your TDS and move forward or seek help
    That's just it, DONALD TRUMP WILL BE WITH US NOW IN EVERY ELECTION!

BECAUSE YOU TRUMPTARDS ARE GOING TO ACCUSE THE DEMOCRATS OF CHEATING NO MATTER WHAT!

THAT IS NOW A PART OF THEIR PLAYBOOK THEY GOT FROM DONALD TRUMP!

DONALD TRUMP'S ASS WILL GROW TOGETHER SOME DAY- BUT YOU TRUMPTARDS WILL STILL BE ACCUSING THE DEMOCRATS OF CHEATING AND THIS WILL GO ON FOREVER BECAUSE DONALD TRUMP TAUGHT YOU MONKEY-SEE/MONKEY-DO TRUMPTARDS HOW TO ALWAYS TAKE THE PUSSY WAY OUT OF EVERYTHING!

And you sorry mother-fuckers have learned well!

It's not about Donald Trump no longer being the president.

IT'S ABOUT THE FUCKING MESS HE LEFT BEHIND THAT WE WILL ALL HAVE TO DEAL WITH NOW FOREVER!

DONALD TRUMP HAS PERMANENTLY DAMAGED OUR DEMOCRACY!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 09-15-2021 at 10:43 AM.

13. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    sorry.....46.9.....didn't mean to exaggerate.....admittedly that was this morning and may fluctuate.....

49% of the republican vote, not of the total vote as you attempted to portray.

14. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    It certainly is... Makes you want to relocate to San Fran or Venice Beach, doesn't it?
    ... maybe if you like crowds and high taxes. California was a nice place once.

15. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 3,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post

Elder got 46% of a vote that doesn't matter and over 4 million didn't vote on that issue because they knew it didn't matter.

Elder has 2,373,551 votes
    Over 9 million people voted whether to recall Newsom or not.
    That means more people didn't vote for a candidate on the second question than voted for Elder.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

16. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,661 Times in 16,589 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    ... maybe if you like crowds and high taxes. California was a nice place once.
    I agree....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Jack (09-15-2021)