Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever seen such sore losers?

1. #181 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,509 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    We all discussed Trump's policies for the last 5 years. We all know what they are. We all know how we stand on most of them.

It would be easier for me to talk about Trump's good policies, as they were a handful of them.

OK, so here we go-

Trump did want to end Obamacare- But didn't! So Good One Trump!

Trump refocused national security on great power competition- Trump administration’s National Defense Strategy stands out as one of the most important defense policy shifts of the last generation, reorienting the American military to confront rising and increasingly aggressive powers Russia and China. This includes his start to bringing the Troops home from Afghanistan.
    This is something Both Biden and Trump have always agreed needed to be done- Thanks Trump- Biden will continue where you left off in carrying out this shift in military strategy!

In 2018, the Trump administration for the first time attempted a Defense Department-wide audit. An army of 1,000 outside accountants and 150 personnel from the Defense Department inspector general's office fanned out to some 600 locations and collected 40,000 pages of financial documents. So it's great that the government can now watch the Military's discretionary spending. Thanks Trump for doing this, as our country, and even Biden's administration will benefit from this as Officials now predict the Defense Department won’t be able to pass a full audit until 2027 at the earliest. But a lot will get done in the next 3 years and give Biden the information he needs to veto certain Congressionally proposed Military spending. The overall exercise is seen as a milestone in the odyssey to someday verify where all our defense tax dollars are going. What’s more, the audit effort is helping Pentagon managers make their programs more efficient and minimize waste. Efforts to inject more accountability into Pentagon spending are likely to get even more intense during the Biden administration. Thanks again Donald Trump!

Trump cracked down — mostly successfully — on unwanted calls and texts. For years the federal government made little headway against the plague of unwanted automated phone calls that have annoyed Americans — 19 billion such calls last year alone. Despite plenty of rancor, Trump and his agency heads succeeded in working with Congress to make significant headway in curbing — but not yet eliminating — the annoyance. Although these efforts will provide a strong foundation for any moves under Biden to further tamp down the number of calls, businesses say they still lack the legal clarity they need to use automated phone calls and texts for legitimate communication with their customers. Biden and Congress will now face pressure to provide such clarity.

Trump took a big swing at finally fixing health-care technology- something the Obama Admin started. Just before coronavirus upended daily life — the Trump administration released a big ball of rules meant to sweep aside barriers to sharing health information. The administration’s rules have several targets but they focus on practices like “information blocking,” whereby companies or providers might not release necessary data for competitive advantage, and require companies to use standardized recipes to exchange information. Not much impact yet,. Providers and other parts of the industry successfully argued that complying with the rules would be too heavy a lift amid the pandemic, so the Trump administration delayed the effective date. The provisions are, broadly speaking, popular and flow from bipartisan work beginning in the Obama administration. If anything, the biggest critics of the rules want them to be tougher and go into effect faster. For that reason, it’s unlikely a Biden administration will be looking to reverse course.

The anti-monopolists started winning — despite Trump at first, then with his help. For the past decade, politicians on both sides of the aisle have expressed concerns about the growing size, power and influence of tech giants including Facebook, Google and Amazon, but rarely took action against them. Progressive anti-monopoly advocates were largely overruled during the Obama years at the U.S.’ two antitrust agencies, the Federal Trade Commission and the Justice Department. But amid growing conservative anger at the tech giants, Trump's regulators eventually joined the fight and dusted off an antitrust legal playbook that hadn’t been used since the breakup of AT&T in the 1980s.In recent months, the DOJ filed a landmark antitrust case against Google, its biggest monopolization case since the 1990s suit against Microsoft. The FTC, meanwhile, is pursuing its own watershed suit against Facebook that could see the social network broken up. Both lawsuits will continue into the Biden administration — and possibly beyond. Major antitrust cases can take 3 to 5 years, and a trial in the Google suit likely won’t even begin till the fall of 2023.

Trump rallied the world against China's 5G dominance. The Trump administration put national security concerns around 5G in the spotlight, arguing that Chinese equipment used to build next-generation Internet networks posed a surveillance threat to Western countries. In practice, that meant the White House launched a campaign against some of China’s top communications companies, from Huawei to ZTE to China Telecom; even TikTok became swept up in the mix. Although many expect Biden to take a more multilateral approach, Trump’s concerns won bipartisan backing within the U.S. and are likely to keep dominating global and domestic talks. Many countries are still mulling whether they share the alarm coming from U.S. officials.

Trump's White House took quiet steps to promote U.S. development of Artificial Intelligence. Trump in 2019 signed an executive order aimed at boosting the federal government’s role in promoting the development of AI and at providing guidance to agencies on how to regulate the technology. The White House also threw its support behind European efforts to develop global AI standards. Even as Trump disengaged from other areas of international rulemaking, his actions helped give the U.S. a global presence in the international debate over how to regulate AI. Industry leaders are still looking for the federal government to seize an even more active role in championing AI development, and to provide more funding for R&D. And they’re hoping the incoming Biden administration will go much farther than Trump did.

These are all the things I could think of- perhaps some of the steps he took with his Warp Speed development grants. Of course they didn't go far enough, but it definitely was fast enough and he should get some credit for that.

EVERYTHING ELSE HE TOUCHED, AND THERE WAS A LOT, HE FUCKING RUINED, DAMAGED, OR HURT MANY PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES ACROSS THE NATION!

And sorry, that would take a fucking 500 page book just to explain it all!
    So you can't name those "foolish, hateful, and reckless policies" you claim?
    I didn't think so (now awaiting your plagiarism of the leftist lies and talking points...).
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,010 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    yes we all watched millions of Hillary supporters cry on national television in 2016, stop making fun of them they still need therapy some of them
    Do you know the difference between soar and sad?

3. #183 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,509 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Do you know the difference between soar and sad?
    Yep

soar = Republicans "soar" over Democrats hatred and racism.

sad = Democrats are "sad" and are still crying about Trump.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    and Elder got 46% of the vote on the second question, which included the demmycrats AND the Republicans who cast votes on that question........who gives a fuck if some demmycrats were so stupid they didn't vote.......
    At last count there were 9.1 million total votes cast, of which Elder received 2.3 million. Even in your pathetic right wing world that does not even come close to 47%.

5. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Yep!
    did you pin that to your pussy hat or pin it to your lower lip?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    At last count there were 9.1 million total votes cast, of which Elder received 2.3 million. Even in your pathetic right wing world that does not even come close to 47%.
    there were not 9.1 votes on question #2.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

there were not 9.1 votes on question #2.......

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Governor Gavin Newsom and the Democratic Party of California want you to vote "No" on question one and leave question two blank. There are eight other Democrats on question two you can vote for, so why not pick a backup?
    Newsom's Campaign Spokesperson Nathan Click said "all of them are totally unknown and none of them will be able to gain enough support to overtake Elder."

8. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Governor Gavin Newsom and the Democratic Party of California want you to vote "No" on question one and leave question two blank. There are eight other Democrats on question two you can vote for, so why not pick a backup?
    Newsom's Campaign Spokesperson Nathan Click said "all of them are totally unknown and none of them will be able to gain enough support to overtake Elder."
    its nice of you to confirm what I said.......but unnecessary......

9. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

its nice of you to confirm what I said.......but unnecessary......
    All that matters is that you lost HUGE! Spin it any way you want.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Micawber (09-16-2021)

11. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Republicans should be billed to pay for a pointless election they engineered, rather than making counties and municipalities pick up the tab.
    Democrats are looking at reforming the recall system, since Republicans have chosen to weaponize it for partisan political purposes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...-process-.html

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-16-2021), ThatOwlWoman (09-16-2021)

13. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

All that matters is that you lost HUGE! Spin it any way you want.
    not sure if we could ever spin it as much as you have......the numbers show even a lot of demmycrats voted for recall.......hardly a HUGE win for the homely team....

14. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Republicans were hoping that Newsom's support would be at a low period, that Democrats would not get out their voters, and that the votes would be heavily divided. All were long shots, but it was possible their candidate could win with 25% of the vote, and 10% of the eligible vote. They found the technicality, they exploited it, and they hoped.

Well, it turns out the people of California are willing to put the effort into saying no to trump. Everyone knew this was the most likely outcome, so moving on, right?

No, there are hundreds of posts that say that because a long shot did not work out in Republican's favor, there must be cheating. It is like accusing the lottery of cheating every time you lose. This was the expected outcome, get over it.

O'Rourke had a much better chance of winning Texas against Cruz, but that was not probable either. You don't see Democrats crying about it. And more importantly, Democrats get over it quickly, and start planning for the next election.

This is going to hurt the Republican Party. They can never accept results, so they can never get better. Next year, Newsom is running for reelection, and Republicans will just do a replay of 2021. They honestly think anything different is betraying their movement.
    This is beyond merely a NON-EVENT. The people of California, primaruly those wallowing in her urban shit holes, have proven they are gullible sheep devoted to a party that has done nothing but turn California into a toilet.

There is a "red" tsunami coming on the horizon. The Democratic Party of the Jackass know it is coming. The PHONY media know it as well. They believe that they can dupe Americans like they do their gullible constituents into believing that January 6th was the single darkest moment in our history and that Trump caused the Covid pandemic. Both are not merely insane, but stupid and false.

2024 may prove the belweather moment, once again, where Democrats are sidelined. Hopefully, then, Americans will realize that Democrats are too stupid and irresponsible to have the reigns of political power and that divided government with it's hands tied is the best form of governance.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

15. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,010 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    This is beyond merely a NON-EVENT.
    Republicans wasted $300 million in taxpayer money on what you are now calling a "non-event"? These are your claims, not mine.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-16-2021)

17. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

did you pin that to your pussy hat or pin it to your lower lip?.....
    Would you please stop being so Christian-like?

18. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hillary won. Trump cheated.