Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The more they vax,....... the harder they get hit.

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    I have never raped anyone, nor would I rape anyone. Can Cosby say the same?

Cosby like to drug women physically abuse them, and rape them, while they could not fight back. Again, no one is surprised you consider that to be a "good dude."
    Proof of him beating women=-?

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I believe there are illegal labs in Mexico, but I am not a drug dealer, so I do not know how to get in touch with them. Cosby was able to get Quaaludes as late as 2008 when he drugged and raped Chloe Goins, and probably later.

That surprises absolutely no one. You were obviously not a very good drug dealer, if you have to come to me to try to get contacts.

The supply of legal Quaaludes did run out in the early 1980's, that much is correct. And the supply of legal cocaine ran out in the early 1920's. It is safe to say you can still buy the illegal versions of both.

It is interesting that Cosby continued to use Quaaludes. There are other less expensive, better raping drugs. I believe he got it into his mind to use Quaaludes, back when they were semi-legal, and continued to use them even when they were more expensive.
    Uh duh! mOTHERFUCKER! Quaaludes are more valuable than gold, ounce for ounce, bitch! Girls used to do Quaaludes too, dumbass.

You're stuck in this incel SJW mindset.

Do you like getting laid, or no?

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Uh duh! mOTHERFUCKER! Quaaludes are more valuable than gold, once for once, bitch!
    I am not a drug dealer, so would not know. I will have to take your word for it. But I have read that it is quite a pricey drug.

There are even more concentrated drugs, like LSD, fentanyl, and carfentanil, that would be more expensive by the ounce, but less expensive by the dose. Again, I do not have your personal experience in drug dealing, but the internet tells me that a single does of LSD would be about 100 micrograms. Simple math would tell us that would make 280,000 doses per ounce. Even if you sold it at $1 a dose, that would make it more than a hundred times the price of gold, ounce for ounce.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am not a drug dealer, so would not know. I will have to take your word for it. But I have read that it is quite a pricey drug.

There are even more concentrated drugs, like LSD, fentanyl, and carfentanil, that would be more expensive by the ounce, but less expensive by the dose. Again, I do not have your personal experience in drug dealing, but the internet tells me that a single does of LSD would be about 100 micrograms. Simple math would tell us that would make 280,000 doses per ounce. Even if you sold it at $1 a dose, that would make it more than a hundred times the price of gold, ounce for ounce.
    You don't know a damn thing about drugs, you fuck.

I'll tell you that fentanyl shit is deadly, never mess with that.

LSD is not the same type of drug.

LSD was created by college students to "expand awareness"

It's strong, and lasts for 12 hours. So, if you're having a good trip or bad, you're stuck for 12 hours no matter what. One does not simply come down off of LSD before 12 hours are up. That does not happen.

Fentanyl is some kind of "opiod replacement" engineered by China and is synthetic and very deadly.

LSD is not deadly.
    Fentanyl IS deadly.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

I'll tell you that fentanyl shit is deadly, never mess with that.
    Quaaludes are deadly also. I would not want to get involved with selling any of it. Marijuana is more or less harmless, and I want no part of that business. I have no interest in getting involved with drug dealing...

But the profits do look nice from the outside. Take a closer look, and many drug dealers are actually quite poor. If you add in stints in prison, and drug use costs, and they are even poorer.

Though I will admit that pure drugs have a very high price for their weight. It must make smuggling really seem worth it.

Fentanyl is some kind of "opiod replacement" engineered by China and is synthetic and very deadly.
    Actually, it was original from Belgium. It is an opioid, not a replacement for an opioid. It is about 50 times more pure than the purest heroin. Carfentanil is even scarier, because it is 100 times more pure than even fentanyl.

So let's say you want to smuggle a kilogram of heroin into the USA. That would be about a liter of soda size and weight. You could instead smuggle 20 grams of fentanyl, which would be about two thirds of an ounce, and could fit in a shot glass. Or you could smuggle 0.2 grams of carfentanil is about four drops of water in size and weight. Rather than mail the drugs in a medium size box, you can put the drugs behind the stamp on the postcard.

Needless to say I do not recommend any of this. Drugs will put you in with a bad sort of people. But it is interesting.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    You are a science denier

How's that, Sparky?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    How many genders are there?
    Biologically speaking, in human beings there are two. Also biologically speaking, rarely there are congenital chromosomal anomalies. See Turner syndrome, for example.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20360782
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

The ICU is not full of Covid at all here.

It's scare tactics, dumbasses. Scare tactics designed with isolating people from each other in mind.

No more family reunions.

No more dancing, no more sold-out concerts..gotta have that "social-distancing" and masks.

No raves..All this will go underground. Deep underground.
    #1 target was church and church fell like a house of cards. Sad.
    So you must agree that the premise in the OP is bullshit?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.