Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Milley took top-secret action to limit Trump's ability to order military strike

1. #361 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

this episode of treason is just one more example that democrats do not give a single fuck about the law, only their own desires..............
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #362 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    this episode of treason is just one more example that democrats do not give a single fuck about the law, only their own desires..............
    Sounds like you might have missed 2016 - 2020.

3. #363 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou-Chickenshit Punk Who Needs His Ass Kicked View Post
    no, you are just a dumbfuck trump stooge too stupid to understand. be still while the adults are talking, little feller.

Retired general defends Mark Milley's calls to China on Fox News: 'Being sensationalized'

Retired Gen. Jack Keane appeared Wednesday on The Story With Martha MacCallum, where he came to the defense of Gen.Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. In their upcoming book Peril, Bob Woodward and Robert Costa report that Milly made secret calls with China in October 2020 and January 2021 over fears former President Trump might start a war. The authors claim that the purpose of the calls was to assure his Chinese counterpart that Trump would not start a war.

While Republicans have become enraged by the reporting, calling Milley’s actions treasonous, and calling for him to resign or be fired, Keane says the calls were nothing out of the ordinary.

“Gen. Milley’s making a phone call to provide reassurances, which is his job,” Keane said. “I mean, he's executing his responsibility and he’s doing it in concert with his own advisers and then sharing that with the interagency.”

Keane also said that the president not being briefed on the calls was nothing unusual, and believes the whole story is being overblown.

“I don’t see anything that is undermining the civilian control of the military,” Keane said. “If you took the facts, that are, I think, being sensationalized in this report, that would be an issue, as you (McCallum) just regurgitated here. But that is not what the Pentagon is reporting. It seems to be pretty much in sync with what we're used to seeing.”

One of the points of outrage among some is the report that Milley made these calls in secret, with some critics believing he was undermining Trump, as has been the message in some segments on Fox News’s primetime shows. But Fox’s own Jennifer Griffin reported on Wednesday that the calls were in fact not secret, and that they were coordinated with multiple high-level Pentagon officials. It was even reported that Trump’s Secretary of Defense Mark Esper took the lead in the first call.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6272717027001#sp=show-clips

4. #364 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,620 Times in 51,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I'll take the brunette, you can have the fat one. LOL
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #365 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    Are you declaring the entire US military corrupt and irredeemable?

6. #366 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    He will not resign over this.
    Yeh he will.

7. #367 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    He will not resign over this.
    Yeh he will.
    Biden? Maybe. Probably sometime after 20JAN23.

Milley? At most he'll just say "I'm too old for this shit...Fuck Thailand and their Psychotic Pedo King" and retire

8. #368 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

someone tell Tucker that Milley is a national hero and he needs to STFU

9. The Following User Groans At reagansghost For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-17-2021)

10. #369 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    someone tell Tucker that Milley is a national hero and he needs to STFU
    If Trump's Coup Attempt Part II fails, Tucker may have to spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder.

He's 52 now and will probably go down in flames like Bill O'Reilly at some point. He could end up in an old folks home in 25 years and someone will walk up, place a shotgun against his knee and say "My daddy believed your bullshit and now he's dead" then pull the trigger.

After that all the residents would call Tucker "Stumpy".

11. #370 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wrong, the actions he took are top secret.
    ????.....so you're saying he didn't want anyone to know he committed treason?.......not surprising......however, it ended up in a book....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. #371 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You have condemned a man and you have no idea what for…
    ???....what the fuck are you talking about.......its all spelled out in Woodward's book....read the OP.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #372 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Preventing treason is not treason.

14. #373 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

False, do you have citation?
    wtf, Jarot....read the thread.....

15. #374 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    fuck you, stupid coward traitor. here is the real deal, stupid shit-

Retired general defends Mark Milley's calls to China on Fox News: 'Being sensationalized'

Retired Gen. Jack Keane appeared Wednesday on The Story With Martha MacCallum, where he came to the defense of Gen.Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. In their upcoming book Peril, Bob Woodward and Robert Costa report that Milly made secret calls with China in October 2020 and January 2021 over fears former President Trump might start a war. The authors claim that the purpose of the calls was to assure his Chinese counterpart that Trump would not start a war.

While Republicans have become enraged by the reporting, calling Milley’s actions treasonous, and calling for him to resign or be fired, Keane says the calls were nothing out of the ordinary.

“Gen. Milley’s making a phone call to provide reassurances, which is his job,” Keane said. “I mean, he's executing his responsibility and he’s doing it in concert with his own advisers and then sharing that with the interagency.”

Keane also said that the president not being briefed on the calls was nothing unusual, and believes the whole story is being overblown.

“I don’t see anything that is undermining the civilian control of the military,” Keane said. “If you took the facts, that are, I think, being sensationalized in this report, that would be an issue, as you (McCallum) just regurgitated here. But that is not what the Pentagon is reporting. It seems to be pretty much in sync with what we're used to seeing.”

One of the points of outrage among some is the report that Milley made these calls in secret, with some critics believing he was undermining Trump, as has been the message in some segments on Fox News’s primetime shows. But Fox’s own Jennifer Griffin reported on Wednesday that the calls were in fact not secret, and that they were coordinated with multiple high-level Pentagon officials. It was even reported that Trump’s Secretary of Defense Mark Esper took the lead in the first call.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6272717027001#sp=show-clips
    what an idiot.....

16. #375 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Poor PMP pretended to be an attorney. Then he met me and I handed him his ass in his proclaimed field of expertise.