Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Milley took top-secret action to limit Trump's ability to order military strike

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    That is in direct violation of the UCMJ and Miley's oath of office. He should be court martialed for his treasonous actions. It is not a general's place to be conducting diplomacy with foreign nations for any reason.
    to crazed trump suckers like you. who the fuck is Josh Rogin? why believe that bitch?

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    POS MIlley is.
    to crazed trump suckers like you. who the fuck is Josh Rogin? why believe that bitch?

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    Milley knew Trump was incompetent and wanted to assure China that Trump would be prevented from starting a nuclear war.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    it's not just sedition -Milley was undermining US policy and downplaying any response ("attack")
    by the US for any potential Chinese minerals/land grabs

We push very hard against their air defensive identification zone (ADIZ).
    Milley undermined it as well as taking pressure of China's 9- dash line
    he gave aid and comfort to the enemy

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Milley knew Trump was incompetent and wanted to assure China that Trump would be prevented from starting a nuclear war.
    if it even happened. people believing tweets without any real source, except a former trump official, and we know fucked up those clowns were.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

if it even happened. people believing tweets without any real source, except a former trump official, and we know fucked up those clowns were.
    No, I think Milley did call China. And thank god.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Just look at how Milley handled Afghanistan. Need I say more?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Earl (09-15-2021), PostmodernProphet (09-15-2021)

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Deal with the reality of it all General Milley did what was in compliance with U.S. Constitutional law at alerting the global community against a lawlessly installed tRump tyrant on a lawless rampage as it is not legal to attack other countries of domestic society unless there is a imminent threat, and to which for that reason the U.S. military is not sanctioned to take illegal orders from a tyrant like tRump, and for the following reasons:

Constitution Check: Could the military disobey orders issued by a President Trump?

What to Know About Obeying an Unlawful Military Order
    A Duty To Disobey Unlawful Orders?
    Col. Todd R. Wood, commander of the 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, administers the oath of re-enlistment to Staff Sgt. Brian Beem, a cavalry scout assigned to the 5th Squadron, 1st Cavalry Regiment during a special ceremony at Forward Operating Base Frontenac, Nov. 9.
    •••
    Table of Contents
    Lawful Orders
    "I Was Only Following Orders. "
    To Obey, or Not to Obey?
    BY ROD POWERS
    Updated September 30, 2019
    The military oath taken at the time of induction into the military is as follows:

"I,____________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God"

Notice the oath states, “I will obey the orders of the President of the United States...”, but the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) Article 90 states that military personnel need to obey the "lawful orders of his/her superior. The duty and obligation to obey lawful orders creates no grey area for discussion. But does the military member have a duty to DISOBEY “unlawful orders” including orders of senior officers, Secretary of Defense and even the President of the United States? The UCMJ actually protects the soldier in this situation as he/she has a moral and legal obligation to the Constitution and not to obey unlawful orders and the people who issue them.
    These have to be strong examples of a direct violation of the Constitution and the UCMJ and not the military member’s own opinion. "

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/mi...orders-3332819

10. The Following User Groans At gemini104104 For This Awful Post:

Earl (09-15-2021)

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, I think Milley did call China. And thank god.
    You leftist motherfuckers here are sickening. BBL, you traitorous pieces of shit. I will smack you proper then, too.

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just look at how Milley handled Afghanistan. Need I say more?
    went about as well as could be expected. when you put troops on the ground, and then make a deal with the taliban on your way out, like trump did, and you only have 13 deaths, that is tragic, but not out of line. war sucks.

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

went about as well as could be expected. when you put troops on the ground, and then make a deal with the taliban on your way out, like trump did, and you only have 13 deaths, that is tragic, but not out of line. war sucks.
    You're an absolute retard.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-15-2021), Earl (09-15-2021)

15. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You leftist motherfuckers here are sickening. BBL, you traitorous pieces of shit. I will smack you proper then, too.
    what a scary internet bitch!!

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

what a scary internet bitch!!
    Every post by Matt Dillion: "duhhhhhhhhh"

17. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Two days after the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, President Donald Trump's top military adviser, Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley, single-handedly took top-secret action to limit Trump from potentially ordering a dangerous military strike or launching nuclear weapons

Watch

General Milley did what was in compliance with U.S. Constitutional law at alerting the global community against a lawlessly installed tRump tyrant on a destructive and mentally incompetent rampage against humanity, and as it is not legal to attack other countries or domestic society unless there is a imminent threat, and to which for that reason the U.S. military is not sanctioned to take illegal orders from a tyrant like tRump, and for the following reasons:

Constitution Check: Could the military disobey orders issued by a President Trump?

What to Know About Obeying an Unlawful Military Order
    A Duty To Disobey Unlawful Orders?
    Col. Todd R. Wood, commander of the 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, administers the oath of re-enlistment to Staff Sgt. Brian Beem, a cavalry scout assigned to the 5th Squadron, 1st Cavalry Regiment during a special ceremony at Forward Operating Base Frontenac, Nov. 9.
    •••
    Table of Contents
    Lawful Orders
    "I Was Only Following Orders. "
    To Obey, or Not to Obey?
    BY ROD POWERS
    Updated September 30, 2019
    The military oath taken at the time of induction into the military is as follows:

"I,____________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God"

Notice the oath states, “I will obey the orders of the President of the United States...”, but the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) Article 90 states that military personnel need to obey the "lawful orders of his/her superior. The duty and obligation to obey lawful orders creates no grey area for discussion. But does the military member have a duty to DISOBEY “unlawful orders” including orders of senior officers, Secretary of Defense and even the President of the United States? The UCMJ actually protects the soldier in this situation as he/she has a moral and legal obligation to the Constitution and not to obey unlawful orders and the people who issue them.
    These have to be strong examples of a direct violation of the Constitution and the UCMJ and not the military member’s own opinion. "

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/mi...orders-3332819

18. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Obama gutted the military of real people.
    YEP

The collapse started with Clinton though, who could be bothered about the military being whole and capable, he did not give a fuck about that.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Matt Dillon (09-15-2021)