Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Milley took top-secret action to limit Trump's ability to order military strike

1. #421 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    OK, so other than Trump and the Republicans, who perverted the Constitution and how?
    the entire federal government has perverted the Constitution for 100 years now. both sides, not just one. there is not enough room on this forum to list all the perversions that the entire federal government has done.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #422 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    oh, I don't ignore those. yeah, i've said it needs to happen. the difference is that i've said it to both sides, not just the left.
    But you understand that doesn't make it OK, right?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #423 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the entire federal government has perverted the Constitution for 100 years now.
    Oh come on, dude...that's a cop-out answer.

You gotta do better than that.

both sides, not just one. there is not enough room on this forum to list all the perversions that the entire federal government has done.
    Then start with the five worst and we'll go from there.

4. #424 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,571 Times in 51,893 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

you ignored my abraham quote, didn't ya? figures.
    You're throwing smoke, dude. This ain't my first rodeo. You're a terrorist supporter. Spin it however you like. Whether the Feds ever tie you to it is their problem.

OR you're just a loudmouth on the Internet screaming about the government like a teenager screaming about their parents; noisy but harmless.

I'd be very disappointed in someone of your acclaim to be a paper tiger.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #425 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But you understand that doesn't make it OK, right?
    no, I do not understand that. when an individual, group, mob, or government threatens to take your rights or freedoms, you have only one recourse and that is violence. people who advocate non violence in order to believe they have the moral high ground are simply afraid
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #426 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh come on, dude...that's a cop-out answer.

You gotta do better than that.
    YOU need to do better than that instead of sitting on the sidelines

Then start with the five worst and we'll go from there.
    dred scott, wickard v. filburn, NFA, GCA, CSA, Patriot act, NDAA, qualified and sovereign immunity, just to name more than the five you wanted.

7. #427 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You're throwing smoke, dude. This ain't my first rodeo. You're a terrorist supporter. Spin it however you like. Whether the Feds ever tie you to it is their problem.

OR you're just a loudmouth on the Internet screaming about the government like a teenager screaming about their parents; noisy but harmless.

I'd be very disappointed in someone of your acclaim to be a paper tiger.
    I don't need to spin anything. you're already doing that enough.

8. #428 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Two days after the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, President Donald Trump's top military adviser, Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley, single-handedly took top-secret action to limit Trump from potentially ordering a dangerous military strike or launching nuclear weapons

Watch

It was a good call

9. #429 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

no, I do not understand that. when an individual, group, mob, or government threatens to take your rights or freedoms, you have only one recourse and that is violence. people who advocate non violence in order to believe they have the moral high ground are simply afraid
    Then start your dreamed of race war

See how quick you get dead

10. #430 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    It was a good call
    It was a stupid fucking call from someone who should fucking know better. Trump has/had no ability to order a nuclear strike on his own

11. #431 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Then start your dreamed of race war

See how quick you get dead
    shut your racist and traitorous fucking mouth, you ignorant slut

12. #432 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

no, I do not understand that.
    If you don't understand that making violent threats against the government is wrong, then I don't know what else to tell you other than to expect the FBI to show up at your door one day because you ran your big mouth on the internet, and some random person had enough of it and tipped off the Feds.

My guess is that if the FBI does show up at your door, this rugged individualist persona of yours would quickly turn into an obsequious jellyfish.

when an individual, group, mob, or government threatens to take your rights or freedoms
    What rights and freedumbs of yours are being threatened?

you have only one recourse and that is violence.
    Sounds like McVeigh.

people who advocate non violence in order to believe they have the moral high ground are simply afraid
    So then why haven't you done anything about it?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-14-2022)

14. #433 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

YOU need to do better than that instead of sitting on the sidelines
    Better than what? What are you talking about?

15. #434 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,571 Times in 51,893 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't need to spin anything. you're already doing that enough.
    Paper tigers are laughable. Why bother if you're never going to do anything about it? Seems like a waste of time.

Better to just educate people about supporting the Constitution, educating oneself and others and, most importantly, voting as an informed citizen. You just want to shoot people and blow shit up but won't leave the house to do it. Dumbass.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

16. #435 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you don't understand that making violent threats against the government is wrong, then I don't know what else to tell you other than to expect the FBI to show up at your door one day because you ran your big mouth on the internet, and some random person had enough of it and tipped off the Feds.

My guess is that if the FBI does show up at your door, this rugged individualist persona of yours would quickly turn into an obsequious jellyfish.

What rights and freedumbs of yours are being threatened?

Sounds like McVeigh.

So then why haven't you done anything about it?
    see, you fuckhead statists say stupid shit like this when reality is that YOU are the fucking cowards in all way shapes and forms..........it's called projection.....whatever, though. go be blissfully ignorant in your slavish pacifism.