Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Milley took top-secret action to limit Trump's ability to order military strike

1. #406 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    rational people call that intelligence..........people like you can only hate and ridicule, no matter how stupid it makes you look.
    If a person keeps screaming that the sky is falling and then never does anything about it, are they a liar or a chickenshit? Both?

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #407 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    If a person keeps screaming that the sky is falling and then never does anything about it, are they a liar or a chickenshit? Both?
    some people call them prophets.........
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #408 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

some people call them prophets.........
    Some call them traitors and lying fuckwads.

4. #409 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Some call them traitors and lying fuckwads.
    and that's why you're a traitor........you see what the establishment has been doing your whole life, yet you do nothing.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #410 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

and that's why you're a traitor........you see what the establishment has been doing your whole life, yet you do nothing.
    You mean the duly elected United States government which you are seeking to violently overthrow with your white supremacist militia friends? That "establishment"? Or are you talking about the Jews again?

6. #411 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You mean the duly elected United States government which you are seeking to violently overthrow with your white supremacist militia friends? That "establishment"? Or are you talking about the Jews again?
    we're back to being delusional again? stop skipping your meds

7. #412 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

we're back to being delusional again? stop skipping your meds
    You're the terrorist supporter, not me. You're the one supporting violently overthrowing the US government and our Constitution, not me. You're the one labeling me an oath-breaker and a traitor because I refuse to become a terrorist myself.

Did you ever figure out the difference between a Freedom Fighter and a Terrorist, son?

8. #413 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're the terrorist supporter, not me. You're the one supporting violently overthrowing the US government and our Constitution, not me. You're the one labeling me an oath-breaker and a traitor because I refuse to become a terrorist myself.
    you ignored my abraham quote, didn't ya? figures.

9. #414 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

rational people call that intelligence..........people like you can only hate and ridicule, no matter how stupid it makes you look.
    So you say something shitty and possibly violent, then claim the mantle of victimhood of hatred and ridicule whenever anyone holds the shitty and violent things you say to account or scrutiny.

What does that say about you?

You act shitty to trigger libs and then you scream triggered at the libs when you act shitty.

Then you pretend to be some kind of victim of someone else's hate and ridicule you got for saying the violent, seditious, and shitty things you said.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

10. #415 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you ignored my abraham quote, didn't ya? figures.
    Can you please repost the quote? I can't seem to find it on this thread.

11. #416 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So you say something shitty and possibly violent
    what would that have been?

12. #417 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Can you please repost the quote? I can't seem to find it on this thread.

13. #418 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

what would that have been?
    You want me to recall all the times you alluded to violent Civil War on JPP?

Come on, man.

14. #419 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OK, so other than Trump and the Republicans, who perverted the Constitution and how?

15. #420 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You want me to recall all the times you alluded to violent Civil War on JPP?

Come on, man.
    oh, I don't ignore those. yeah, i've said it needs to happen. the difference is that i've said it to both sides, not just the left.