Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Milley took top-secret action to limit Trump's ability to order military strike

1. #436 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Paper tigers are laughable. Why bother if you're never going to do anything about it? Seems like a waste of time.
    projection of your own cowardice

Better to just educate people about supporting the Constitution
    It is impossible to educate most people about the Constitution because they are endowed with varying inabilities to see past their own fears. you've spent enough time on this planet that you should know this.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #437 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    If you don't understand that making violent threats against the government is wrong, then I don't know what else to tell you other than to expect the FBI to show up at your door one day because you ran your big mouth on the internet, and some random person had enough of it and tipped off the Feds.

My guess is that if the FBI does show up at your door, this rugged individualist persona of yours would quickly turn into an obsequious jellyfish.

What rights and freedumbs of yours are being threatened?

Sounds like McVeigh.

So then why haven't you done anything about it?
    LOL. I've actually seen several guys that were all tough when it came to pushing or smacking around an agent or flight attendant become jellified when the cops showed up. LOL

Timothy McVeigh and the phrase Collateral Damage is a favorite of his. He saw the Oklahoma Federal building bombing and the 168 deaths, including 19 kids in a daycare center, to be justified and the deaths to be "collateral damage".

We discussed it extensively in November and December 2020 when he kept hinting that something "big" would happen in January.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

LV426 (01-14-2022)

4. #438 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    dred scott
    OK, that wasn't 100 years ago, that was much longer, and that decision was tossed, and we have the 13th Amendment.

YOU SAID "the last 100 years"

wickard v. filburn
    Where SCOTUS determined that the federal government had regulatory authority. So how is that a bad thing?

NFA
    What about it?

Just shitting out acronyms isn't an argument.

GCA
    Same as above.

CSA
    Same as above.

Patriot act
    Which you've done nothing about for 20 years.

NDAA
    Obama wanted to get rid of that, but you people didn't want to because you wanted to reserve the ability for a fascist to target and kill political opposition abroad. That is what the entire 3%er movement was about.

qualified and sovereign immunity
    You are not ever going to win a debate that you can not consider yourself a citizen of the US, yet live off everything the US provides.

just to name more than the five you wanted.
    OK, so one of them was outdated and not within the "100 years' you claimed.

The rest of it is just silly.

All the other stuff was just your personal petty grievances. So naturally, you're going to now have to explain your position. Will you? I doubt it.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #439 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL. I've actually seen several guys that were all tough when it came to pushing or smacking around an agent or flight attendant become jellified when the cops showed up. LOL

Timothy McVeigh and the phrase Collateral Damage is a favorite of his. He saw the Oklahoma Federal building bombing and the 168 deaths, including 19 kids in a daycare center, to be justified and the deaths to be "collateral damage".
    that's a lie, but you know this..........it's that or your short term memory is as fucked as your character
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #440 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

shut your racist and traitorous fucking mouth, you ignorant slut
    You have a lot of nerve calling other people racist when you were a member of a racist, Nazi group for years (and still may be).

7. #441 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Where SCOTUS determined that the federal government had regulatory authority. So how is that a bad thing?
    The Constitution gave the federal government INTERSTATE authority, not INTRASTATE. THAT is a BAD thing.......except to you big government fuckheads

What about it?

Just shitting out acronyms isn't an argument.
    if you're that ignorant of federal acts and laws, why are you trying to argue politics?

Which you've done nothing about for 20 years.
    stuck on canards.......but I have done more than you ever will

Obama wanted to get rid of that, but you people didn't want to because you wanted to reserve the ability for a fascist to target and kill political opposition abroad. That is what the entire 3%er movement was about.
    you clearly don't know what you're talking about

You are not ever going to win a debate that you can not consider yourself a citizen of the US, yet live off everything the US provides.
    more fucking bullshit ignorance from you. qualified and sovereign immunity as it applies to cops and prosecutors, moron.

I'll say it again, your bullshit education was wasted and you owe someone a shit ton of money for paying for it.

8. #442 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

see, you fuckhead statists say stupid shit like this when reality is that YOU are the fucking cowards in all way shapes and forms
    You run your big mouth, but we both know that if the FBI, Secret Service, or DHS showed up at your door to talk about what you're doing on the internet, you would give them everything they wanted.

So...stop.

your slavish pacifism
    Ummm...my pacifism?

Which one of us wanted the DC police to open fire on the terrorists on 1/6? This guy.

Which one of us wanted Obama to drone the Bundy clan into dust when they illegally occupied federal land and dared the government to get them off? Wasn't you.

Which one of us wanted the police to beat the living shit out of anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers harassing children and their parents? ME.

So if you wanna talk pacifism, I would ask, how come, despite all the wrongs you think the government inflicted upon you, you were a pacifist for almost 35 years and let the government inflict all these wrongs upon you?

It's a variant of the "where were you on 1/6?" question...you frame the conflict as existential to the country, yet you don't take any action about it yourself.

Why?

Your actions do not match the magnitude or stakes of the rhetoric you're disseminating...and I would ask, WHY?

9. #443 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have a lot of nerve calling other people racist when you were a member of a racist, Nazi group for years (and still may be).
    and you're still a moron stuck in your idiot leftist brainset that is shit

10. #444 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

that's a lie, but you know this..........it's that or your short term memory is as fucked as your character
    Are you declaring that we didn't discuss those very topics as described?

11. #445 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Constitution gave the federal government INTERSTATE authority, not INTRASTATE. THAT is a BAD thing.......except to you big government fuckheads
    How is it a bad thing?

12. #446 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

and you're still a moron stuck in your idiot leftist brainset that is shit
    Most of our discussions were on your Civil War thread but there were others:
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/12/...le-in-the-usa/

The problem is no longer who was legitimately elected President of the United States, but how long can the civil war be postponed? Far from being a fight between a narcissistic TV presenter and a senile old man, the country is being torn apart over a fundamental cultural issue that has been smouldering since its inception.

Here we are: the disaster that has been predictable for the past 30 years is looming. The United States is heading inexorably toward secession and civil war.

Since the demise of the USSR, the “American Empire” no longer had an existential enemy and therefore no reason to exist. The attempt by George H. Bush (the father) and Bill Clinton to give the country a new life with the globalization of trade has destroyed the middle classes in the USA and in almost all of the West. The attempt of George W. Bush (son) and Barack Obama to organize the world around a new form of capitalism – financial this time – has been bogged down in the sands of Syria.

It is too late to turn the tide. Donald Trump’s attempt to abandon the American Empire and refocus the country’s efforts on its domestic prosperity has been sabotaged by the elites acquired to the puritanical ideology of the “Pilgrim Fathers”. As a result, the moment so feared by Richard Nixon and his election adviser Kevin Philipps has arrived: the United States is on the brink of secession and civil war.
    Break It Up: Secession... Kreitner, Richard Best Price: $20.11 Buy New $18.72 (as of 04:28 EDT - Details)

What I am writing is not a fantasy, but the analysis of many observers in the United States and around the world. For example, the Wisconsin Supreme Court has just declared Donald Trump’s election fraud appeal inadmissible, not on legal grounds, but because “it would open Pandora’s box.

In fact, contrary to the misrepresentation of events that dominates the international press, either the outgoing president’s appeals are judged in law and he is obviously right, or they are judged in politics and proving him right will provoke civil war. But the conflict is already too far advanced. Judging him politically in defiance of the law will also provoke civil war.
    12-18-2020, 08:17 AM
    1. collateral damage is the cost of war...........it's inevitable.
    2. I never roasted 86 men, women, and children trapped in a compound, nor did I kill a 14 year old boy and his dog over stupid and unconstitutional gun laws..........
    Note the "war" he's talking about is killing Americans in an attempt to overthrow the US government ala' "The Turner Diaries".

13. #447 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

if you're that ignorant of federal acts and laws, why are you trying to argue politics?
    What I'm ignorant of is your opinion on it...you just say the acronym and expect me to read your mind?

What is your problem with it?

14. #448 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

stuck on canards.......but I have done more than you ever will
    I mean the canard is "government overreach", but you can't seem to explain how or why it's a problem.

15. #449 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you clearly don't know what you're talking about
    Then enlighten me...tell me why the 3%ers aren't a bunch of fascist terrorists, even though they have been arrested and charged with conspiracy in the 1/6 attack?

16. #450 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

OK, so other than Trump and the Republicans, who perverted the Constitution and how?
    Attempted to pervert. They failed because the US military refused to play.