Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: QAnon conspiracy theorist dead

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Not the left. we spend lots of posts telling you all to get the vaccine. We are trying to save you and your family. You should thank us for caring.
    So Cawber is not left? So Cawber is not wishing me to die? Isnt it nice when your own ilk choose to make an ass out of you and prove you wrong simply because they cannot control themselves? Timing is everything.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,648 Times in 51,929 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I have no love of cats. Not a hater,... just dont want one,...ever. Now Dogs,....hell yeah.
    Just a liar? LOL

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Just a liar? LOL

Cha Ching!! Thanks for fucking over Foul woman again. Much appreciated.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Cha Ching!! Thanks for fucking over Foul woman again. Much appreciated.
    Cha Ching? TOW is a Democrat. I'm not.

Dude, do you realy have sympathy for soomeone so fucklng stupid they kill themselves playing chicken or road surfing?

God gave us all free will. Anyone who does something that fucking stupid deserves what they get. We all have choices.

Only fucking morons praise the actions of other fucking morons.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I prefer dogs, but I also prefer going wherever I want whenever I want. Dogs make that hard, especially when they get old and sick.

The reason I like cats is they only like me a little bit. They are like "don't leave, but if you leave, leave food"

Dogs are like "don't ever leave me ever ever ever I wuv you!!!!, like a needy girlfriend (or boyfriend?)

Cats you can just leave them and get on a jet and have the maid feed them. You can't just leave a dog for two weeks.

Now dogs are great for protection. Even the wimpiest purse dog will provide you "first alert" protection. Cats are basically useless creatures
    except for some affection.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Althea (09-14-2021)

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Cha Ching? TOW is a Democrat. I'm not.

Dude, do you realy have sympathy for soomeone so fucklng stupid they kill themselves playing chicken or road surfing?

God gave us all free will. Anyone who does something that fucking stupid deserves what they get. We all have choices.

Only fucking morons praise the actions of other fucking morons.

Who said anything about praising anyone. I am merely taking account of how many I see in here wishing death upon or otherwise celebrating the death of others after Fowl woman said nobody does that in here. Yes,...I find it hilarious . And YES...I love it when liars like her get proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are liars. Its been fun seeing her being made an ass of.

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I prefer dogs, but I also prefer going wherever I want whenever I want. Dogs make that hard, especially when they get old and sick.

The reason I like cats is they only like me a little bit. They are like "don't leave, but if you leave, leave food"

Dogs are like "don't ever leave me ever ever ever I wuv you!!!!, like a needy girlfriend (or boyfriend?)

Cats you can just leave them and get on a jet and have the maid feed them. You can't just leave a dog for two weeks.

Now dogs are great for protection. Even the wimpiest purse dog will provide you "first alert" protection. Cats are basically useless creatures
    Tell me about it. We are doing Florida twice this year. Once in another month or so but it is only a two week trip and we are already thinking about how the dog is going to react because he cant go along this time. We actually feel GUILTY!

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Who said anything about praising anyone. I am merely taking account of how many I see in here wishing death upon or otherwise celebrating the death of others after Fowl woman said nobody does that in here. Yes,...I find it hilarious . And YES...I love it when liars like her get proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are liars. Its been fun seeing her being made an ass of.
    You spent a lot of time having a conniption over laughing at the fucking antivaxxer morons. Are you agreeing with me that they are too stupid to live?

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Dogs or cats are okay, but never get a Trumper. They'll drink all of your beer, shit all over the carpet and then run down the street naked screaming "STOOOOooooooppppp The STEEEEAaaaalllll!"

It's really embarrassing and messy.

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Judges?

PS -- No one's cheering.

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,754 Times in 14,346 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Nobody in here celebrating the death of other Human beings hey Fowl?

I don't celebrate anyone else's misfortune.

But this guy is responsible for countless deaths. If you bothered to read the link, you'd know that this piece of trash used to celebrate the deaths of AIDS patients on his show.

The world is a much better place with him gone. Countless lives have been saved.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Cats are low maintenance. I haven't had a dog in years. The only thing you left out above is the issue of walking. The last thing I want to do after jumping out of bed is to walk the street with my dog. I have a back yard, so I could trade walking for shoveling. Provided you have a fenced yard or an extremely obedient dog.

I have cats that think they're dogs.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I don't celebrate anyone else's misfortune.

But this guy is responsible for countless deaths. If you bothered to read the link, you'd know that this piece of trash used to celebrate the deaths of AIDS patients on his show.

The world is a much better place with him gone. Countless lives have been saved.
    Honestly,....I get what you are saying. I REALLY do. All I say is this,..... its not so much what the other person does,.... but what WE DO that matters. We dont have to live down to what others do. Having said that,....its not always very easy to be that way. I get angry or disgusted and go on the attack just like everyone else`can. Something Im tying to work on to be honest.

15. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Honestly,....I get what you are saying. I REALLY do. All I say is this,..... its not so much what the other person does,.... but what WE DO that matters. We dont have to live down to what others do. Having said that,....its not always very easy to be that way. I get angry or disgusted and go on the attack just like everyone else`can. Something Im tying to work on to be honest.
    Well...Obamas tried 'when they go low, we go high'.

That gave us trump. 30% of the nation aspires to go as low as it takes to create havoc across the nation. They have the blessing of the Republican party, because division is the only plank in their policy platform.

So they sit back and watch the shit show, crafting new messaging daily that keeps said division spreading. They clog up the legislative process and then run on the fact that nothing is getting done.

Case in point:

In '13, the Senate overwhelmingly passed a bi partisan immigration bill. Boehner, and they Ryan both refused to bring it to the floor of the House for a vote.

Why the hell would they do that? Because they NEED a failed immigration policy as a talking point.