Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: F–k Joe Biden’ chants break out at college football games

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 88 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    The truth about RWNJs always comes out in the end. They lie like normal people breathe.

Video clip was manipulated to add anti-Biden chant

CLAIM:
    A video clip shows a speech in Virginia by President Joe Biden being interrupted by chants of “F— Joe Biden.”

THE FACTS: The original video, from July, does not include those chants; the clip was altered to add that audio. The video captures remarks by Biden at a campaign event for Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe. When Biden spoke, he was interrupted by hecklers speaking out against a pipeline project. A White House transcript shows that some audience members were yelling, “Stop line three!” — a reference to a pipeline replacement project in Minnesota opposed by environmental groups and some Ojibwe tribes. Others in the crowd responded with yelling and chants supportive of Biden, as the president said: “That’s alright — no, no, no, no, let him talk.”

That clip is now circulating on social media with different audio, falsely suggesting Biden’s speech was interrupted by chants of “F— Joe Biden.” Some posts sharing the clip note that the chants were added and not part of the original video. But others do not. In an Instagram post liked more than 6,000 times, the manipulated clip was used at the start of a video montage showing people shouting the same phrase elsewhere, primarily at sporting events. “F Joe Biden in Virginia Speech,” reads text that appears on top of the clip in the video.

https://www.aol.com/news/not-real-ne...190652230.html
    Thanks for providing truth, if its not on MSM, than you know its all a lie.....poor Joe

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Was that any different to the Left trying to bullshit the truth about the border patrol whipping illegal migrants? Even the guy that took those pictures, that were sent all over the globe, said that it was all bullshit but not a peep about that from the usual suspects. Mark Twain may or may not have said this but it's true nonetheless. I was surprised that you joined in as you're usually not so quick to disseminate untruths.

You haven't called out any of the nut jobs who claim that trump really won the election and Biden is an illegitimate president, so I guess we're both surprised.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If this was for me, I'm not on Facebook and have to be a member to continue.

― Charles Dickens

4. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-28-2021)

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

You haven't called out any of the nut jobs who claim that trump really won the election and Biden is an illegitimate president, so I guess we're both surprised.
    I adopted a wait and see attitude, something that you didn't do over the bullshit whip story. I still think national elections should be conducted under one set of rules presided over by an Electoral Commission as in the UK. We are going to bring in ID checks and restrict the use of postal ballots as they are too contentious and open to corruption. My personal view is if you can't drag your arse down to a polling station every four years then why care? There are exceptions of course, like the armed forces, the disabled and infirm.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elec...nited_Kingdom)
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 09-28-2021 at 09:08 PM.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I adopted a wait and see attitude, something that you didn't do over the bullshit whip story. I still think national elections should be conducted under one set of rules presided over by an Electoral Commission as in the UK. We are going to bring in ID checks and restrict the use of postal ballots as they are too contentious and open to corruption. My personal view is if you can't drag your arse down to a polling station every four years then why care? There are exceptions of course, like the armed forces, the disabled and infirm.

Last edited by cancel2 2022; 09-28-2021 at 11:13 PM.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tigerred59 View Post
    WOW, this is a shocker, all white ppl hating on a democrat.....while slobbering over negro's in a football uniform....next?
    You're not tigerred59.

Why would you steal that poster's name? You're probably a white male.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Sailor (09-29-2021)

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

^ This is not a response to my comment about the lying nut jobs. Our election system was made for us, not other countries of the world. Furthermore, we've had mail-in voting for years. Military members, citizens living and working out of the country, students attending college outside their home states and even as a regular method for some states. It's never been a serious concern until trump started lying about it.

trump brought cheating rumors into the zeitgeist way back in 2016, when he claimed the process would be illegitimate if he lost the election. He's doubled down on it ever since. trump started with that single lie and built on it with cherry-picking, rumor, innuendo and outright lying. Now his toadies repeat all this unthinkingly and when asked to explain, they fall back on the same old circular arguments. It's why people like me hold him and the nut jobs in contempt.

I don't know why you can't see the arrogance of trump or any candidate stating in advance that if they don't win an election, it's crooked. That's dictator logic.

― Charles Dickens

10. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-29-2021)

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

^ This is not a response to my comment about the lying nut jobs. Our election system was made for us, not other countries of the world. Furthermore, we've had mail-in voting for years. Military members, citizens living and working out of the country, students attending college outside their home states and even as a regular method for some states. It's never been a serious concern until trump started lying about it.

trump brought cheating rumors into the zeitgeist way back in 2016, when he claimed the process would be illegitimate if he lost the election. He's doubled down on it ever since. trump started with that single lie and built on it with cherry-picking, rumor, innuendo and outright lying. Now his toadies repeat all this unthinkingly and when asked to explain, they fall back on the same old circular arguments. It's why people like me hold him and the nut jobs in contempt.

I don't know why you can't see the arrogance of trump or any candidate stating in advance that if they don't win an election, it's crooked. That's dictator logic.
    Many on the Left were railing about Trump before he was even inaugurated. I've freely admitted that Trump has many personality flaws. However look how the Left attacked him and just made up shit about him. The Russian witch-hunt being the most obvious example.

As for your election system, it's patently not fit for purpose in my humble opinion. National elections should have one set of rules nationally, thàt's clear enough to any outsider. indeed I don't think any other democratic country operates in such a haphazard way. Why should states have any say over the running of elections and the rules they are conducted by, surely that must make sense?
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 09-29-2021 at 04:51 PM.

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Many on the Left were railing about Trump before he was even inaugurated. I've freely admitted that Trump has many personality flaws. However look how the Left attacked him and just made up shit about him. The Russian witch-hunt being the most obvious example.

As for your election system, it's patently not fit for purpose in my humble opinion. National elections should have one set of rules nationally, thàt's clear enough to any outsider. indeed I don't think any other democratic country operates in such a haphazard way. Why should states have any say over the running of elections and the rules they are conducted by, surely that must make sense?
    People railed about trump because he was a completely unqualified grifter and obvious liar who only cared about the title, not the job. You bring up the Russia investigation as a reason to excuse trump's behaviour but overlook the numerous attacks trump himself made on anybody who didn't kowtow to him. Are you ever going to acknowledge that the Big Steal is the Big Lie? trump was not defrauded of the presidency, period. trump has put this country through so much turmoil, hatred and division that it'll take decades to fix things.

Again, I don't know why you can't see the arrogance of trump or any candidate stating in advance that if they don't win an election, it's crooked. That's dictator logic.

― Charles Dickens

13. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-29-2021)

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Eagle View Post
    This is awesome. Democrats have lost young educated folk.
    Are you really gullible enough to believe that, or are you creating you own reality???????????
    Lock Him Up

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Eagle View Post
    It would be better if they used the chant "dump Joe Biden".
    Would they be better off with Crazy Trump.
    Lock Him Up

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

People railed about trump because he was a completely unqualified grifter and obvious liar who only cared about the title, not the job. You bring up the Russia investigation as a reason to excuse trump's behaviour but overlook the numerous attacks trump himself made on anybody who didn't kowtow to him. Are you ever going to acknowledge that the Big Steal is the Big Lie? trump was not defrauded of the presidency, period. trump has put this country through so much turmoil, hatred and division that it'll take decades to fix things.

Again, I don't know why you can't see the arrogance of trump or any candidate stating in advance that if they don't win an election, it's crooked. That's dictator logic.
    They've gone to the end of the road and it appears that result was for Biden albeit there are many unresolved issues that are deeply disturbíng. There ought to be an independent enquiry into the conduct of elections, as the present state of affairs is clearly not fit for purpose.

I have deep disgust at the way a low life thief was used by the Dems to gain votes, the spectacle of P. Lousy et al on bended knee at a TV memorial service presided over by race hustler Al Sharpton was truly vomit inducing. Add to that to the trumped up show trials by the Dems and which they all want forget about now, but will not be forgotten.

https://thebluestateconservative.com...-did-we-learn/
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 09-29-2021 at 08:47 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (09-30-2021)

18. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They've gone to the end of the road and it appears that result was for Biden albeit there are many unresolved issues that are deeply disturbíng. There ought to be an independent enquiry into the conduct of elections, as the present state of affairs is clearly not fit for purpose.

I have deep disgust at the way a low life thief was used by the Dems to gain votes, the spectacle of P. Lousy et al on bended knee at a TV memorial service presided over by race hustler Al Sharpton was truly vomit inducing. Add to that to the trumped up show trials by the Dems and which they all want forget about now, but will not be forgotten.

https://thebluestateconservative.com...-did-we-learn/
    The poor Lord of Cretins seems to be delusional this morning.
    Lock Him Up

19. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,671 Times in 17,929 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Indeed.

Spot on.

Thanks.

20. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,661 Times in 16,589 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Indeed.

Spot on.

Thanks.
    He got the Boo bird big time last night at the Congressional baseball game....