Just prior to his appointment as President Obama’s so-called regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein wrote a lengthy academic paper suggesting the government should “infiltrate” social network websites, chat rooms and message boards. Such “cognitive infiltration,” Sunstein argued, should be used to enforce a U.S. government ban on “conspiracy theorizing.”

Such “cognitive infiltration,” Sunstein argued, should be used to enforce a U.S. government ban on “conspiracy theorizing.”

Obama czar proposed government ‘infiltrate’ social network sites
Sunstein wants agents to 'undermine' talk in chat rooms, message boards
Published: 01/12/2012 at 10:56 PM
by Aaron Klein

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/obama-cza...network-sites/

XXXXX

Cass Robert Sunstein (born 21 September 1954) is an American legal scholar known for his studies of constitutional law, administrative law, environmental law, and law and behavioral economics. He is also The New York Times best-selling author of The World According to Star Wars (2016) and Nudge (2008). He was the Administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs in the Obama administration from 2009 to 2012.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein

Adenoid Hynkel : Strange, these strike leaders, they're all brunettes. Not a blonde amongst them.

Garbitsch : Brunettes are trouble makers. They're worse than the Jews.

Adenoid Hynkel : Then wipe them out.

Garbitsch : Start small. Not so fast. We get rid of the Jews first, then concentrate on the brunettes.

Adenoid Hynkel : We shall never have peace 'til we have a pure Aryan race. How wonderful. Tomainia, a nation of blue-eyed blondes.

Garbitsch : Why not a blonde Europe, a blonde Asia, and blonde America.

Adenoid Hynkel : A blonde world.

Garbitsch : And a brunette dictator.

Adenoid Hynkel : Dictator of the world!

Adenoid Hynkel : Declare war on Napaloni.

Garbitsch : Napaloni?

Adenoid Hynkel : Yes, Napaloni!

[to Field Marshal Herring]

Adenoid Hynkel : Listen, you blockhead. Mobilise every division of the army and the air force. Proceed to Bacteria and attack at once.

Garbitsch : But war will be the end of us.

Adenoid Hynkel : Do as I tell you.

Garbitsch : Madness.

Adenoid Hynkel : Shut up!

Garbitsch : Very well. Would you sign this?

Adenoid Hynkel : Yes, I'll... what is it?

Garbitsch : The declaration of war.

Adenoid Hynkel : Then I'll sign it. A pen! Und stratz mit ze uldensackt. I'll sign it! Und stratz mit sei öldensackt, il der, der flutens... , der... , der... , und strippensackt! A pen! I'll sign it. Napaloni, de grosse peanut, de cheesy ravioli. There!

Adenoid Hynkel : Garbitsch, what's the meaning of this? These appropriations? Twenty-five million for prison camps when we need every penny for the manufacturing of ammunition's?

Garbitsch : We've had to make a few arrests.

Adenoid Hynkel : A few? How many?

Garbitsch : Nothing astronomical. Five or ten thousand.

Adenoid Hynkel : Oh.

Garbitsch : A day.

Adenoid Hynkel : A day?

Garbitsch : Just a few dissenters, that's all.

Garbitsch : "Corona veniat electis." Victory shall come to the worthy. Today, democracy, liberty, and equality are words to fool the people. No nation can progress with such ideas. They stand in the way of action. Therefore, we frankly abolish them. In the future, each man will serve the interest of the State with absolute obedience. Let him who refuses beware! The rights of citizenship will be taken away from all Jews and other non-Aryans. They are inferior and therefore enemies of the state. It is the duty of all true Aryans to hate and despise them. Henceforth this nation is annexed to the Tomanian Empire, and the people of this nation will obey the laws bestowed upon us by our great leader, the Dictator of Tomainia, the conqueror of Osterlich, the future Emperor of the World!

Schultz : You speak.

A Jewish Barber : I can't.

Schultz : You must. It's our only hope.

Adenoid Hynkel : How was it?

Garbitsch : The speech?

Adenoid Hynkel : Yes.

Garbitsch : Very good. I thought your reference to the Jews might have been more violent.

Adenoid Hynkel : What?

Garbitsch : We've got to rouse the people's anger. At this time, violence against the Jews might take the public's mind off it's stomach.

Garbitsch : We might go a little further with the Jews. Burn down some of their houses. A spectacular assault on the ghetto, now, might prove diverting.

Adenoid Hynkel : We must do something more dramatic. Now is the time to invade Osterlich.

Secret Agent B-76 : The men are planning a strike at the arms factory.

Adenoid Hynkel : Who's the leader?

Secret Agent B-76 : There were five of them.

Adenoid Hynkel : Have them shot.

Secret Agent B-76 : They were, your Excellency.

Adenoid Hynkel : Oh. Hum. How many do you say were going on strike?

Secret Agent B-76 : The whole factory: 3,000 of them.

Adenoid Hynkel : Have them all shot! I don't want any of my workers dissatisfied.

Garbitsch : But, your Excellency, these men are skilled craftsmen. Why not let them work until they can train others and then shoot them.

Adenoid Hynkel : We cannot afford to be lenient.

Garbitsch : The whole rhythm of production will be affected if we shoot them now.

Adenoid Hynkel : Rhythm of production? All right, have your rhythms.

Garbitsch : It's our destiny! We'll kill off the Jews. Wipe out the brunettes. Then, will come forth our dream of pure Aryan race!

Adenoid Hynkel : Beautiful blonde Aryans.

Garbitsch : They will love you. They will adore you. They will worship you as a god!

Adenoid Hynkel : Oh! No-no! You mustn't say it! You make me afraid of myself.

Garbitsch : This man, Napaloni, is aggressive, domineering. Before we make our demands, we must put him in his place.

Adenoid Hynkel : Precisely! But, how?

Garbitsch : By means of applied psychology. In other words, by making him feel inferior. This can be done in many subtle ways.

[looking down at Hynkel]

Garbitsch : For instance, at this interview, I have so arranged that he will always be looking up at you. You, looking down at him. At all times this position will be inferior.

Garbitsch : Yes! Dictator of the world! We'll start with the invasion of Osterlich. After that, we won't have to fight, we can bluff! Nation after nation will capitulate. Within two years the world will be under your thumb!

Adenoid Hynkel : Leave me. I want to be alone.

Garbitsch : Just a few dissenters, that's all.

Adenoid Hynkel : What do they dissent about?

Garbitsch : The working hours, the cut in wages, chiefly the synthetic food, the quality of the sawdust in the bread.

Adenoid Hynkel : What more do they want? The finest lumber our mills can supply.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032553...ters/nm0199787

In plain English, the lying sack of shit made Sunstein the Minister of Garbage in charge of Propaganda, Misinformation and Misdirection from 2009 to 2012.

Alas, I mistakenly believed that Sunstein would disappear forever after he returned to a high paying parasite job at Harvard. Now I learn that he is everywhere doing more damage than ever:

Sadly, many Americans seem to have lost the ability to distinguish between subject-matter content and the tools we use to understand that content. One possible reason for that is the development of the so-called "behavioral sciences." It all began in the 1930s, when a Harvard University student named Burrhus Frederick Skinner devised an experimental device that allowed him to change the behavior of laboratory animals by using varying schedules of reward (food) and punishment (electric shock). Based on his findings, Skinner hypothesized that his "Skinner box" technique could also be used to change human behavior.

Fast-forward to the late 1990s, when University of Chicago academicians Richard Thaler and Cass Sunstein saw a link between Skinnerian behaviorism and economics. Over the next several years, they continued to develop this hunch into a full-blown economic theory. Then, while junior senator Barack Obama was campaigning for the presidency in 2008, Sunstein and Thaler co-authored and published a book titled Nudge: Improving Decisions about Health, Wealth and Happiness.

Like Skinner, Sunstein and Thaler believed that all human behavior is intrinsically irrational. Whether it's what we eat or how we spend money, we humans tend to make bad choices. They concluded, therefore, that all Americans can and should be trained to make "good" choices through a system of government-imposed rewards and punishments. Hence, along with a host of other social engineering innovations, we now have SNAP cards, Obamacare, CRT, and constantly changing policies on COVID-19 masking and lockdowns. This is behavioral science on steroids and is frighteningly like the world where George Orwell's protagonist, Winston Smith, lived in 1984.

But our world is not science fiction. There are real high-tech "ministries of love" and cancel-culture "memory holes" everywhere. Watch out, America — one is coming to your neighborhood soon.

September 13, 2021
Schooling in America: We Need More 'Stuff'
By Bruce Robinson

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...ore_stuff.html

Finally, CRT’s goal is to teach children not to think à la the education industry’s poster child: