Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Died At Footbal Games Yesterday?

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post

True. We should let them choke out their final hours listening to their heroes on Fox News.
    If you're really bored, here's a link to a podcast making raunchy fun of Tucker Carlson.

It is appropriately called:

Tuckered OUT

They have clearly had enough.

Most of the nation has.

The only problem is there doesn't seem to be an end to the popular right wing extremist pundit.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-14-2021), martin (09-14-2021)

3. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Trillions, he/she/it is the most uninformed, uneducated boor in history.
    Check and check. Add to that the most thin-skinned, verbose blowhard.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-14-2021)

5. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's a thumbnail projection. On average across the season, I expect the numbers to settle out to over 500 dead per game but some states may see 1000 dead from a game and others barely any.

As we all should have learned last Summer when Trump was lying about COVID, the critical number is when COVID cases exceed a hospital's ability to treat them. Once that number is exceeded, deaths spike.

This is why Trump Tents are necessary: Move all of the unvax COVID cases to Trump Tents and let them share their deaths with each other far away from Liberal influences. Put a TV with Fox News on it in each tent and give them some water.
    I don't know where you are, but here - which was the "epicenter" for the Delta variant a few weeks ago, Covid hospitalizations have dropped back to almost the levels we had in early June when things were on the road to normal. Nothing has changed here activity wise, but the spread seems to be dissipating.

And we have an NFL game here every week.

6. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    I love NFL football. I watched a few games yesterday.

I was struck by the sight of stadiums full of people.

Almost none of them wearing masks.

Yelling and screaming right next to one another, for hours.

Then going into the halls, going to the bathrooms, filing in and out of the stairwells and ramps all crowded in together. Was there any masking going on there?

It was surreal. It looked like all those people were pretending there was no pandemic at all. A thing of history for them, apparently.

Were there any requirements to show full vaccination or a recent negative test?

What about mask requirements?

Well, it seems that is a mixed bag. It depends on which game one goes to.

"The NFL doesn’t have a set policy for vaccination and mask requirements for fans at games, so teams have different policies in place.

The Las Vegas Raiders announced all fans attending home games will be required to show proof of vaccination for coronavirus. Fans who have not been vaccinated can still attend, as long as they get the shot on-site and wear a mask inside the stadium. Those who are vaccinated will not need to wear masks.

In Florida, Gov. Ron DeSantis has banned vaccine passports, which means businesses cannot ask guests to show proof of vaccination in order for them to access the business or a service.

The NFL is not requiring players to get vaccinated, but has warned teams they could have to forfeit a game if there’s a COVID-19 outbreak among non-vaccinated players. Players on both teams wouldn’t get paid that week.

Buccaneers head coach Bruce Arians says he anticipates his team may be 100% vaccinated by the start of the NFL season."

Buccaneers won’t require fans to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination for games at Raymond James Stadium

EXACTLY,
    so what's really going on here
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

7. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

We know for a fact based on past experience over the last two years these crowded events cause eruptions of covid cases.

I'm not subjecting myself and family to such an unnecessary risk. They should still be selling seats in family pods with six feet empty space and mandatory N95.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-14-2021)

9. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    They should still be selling seats in family pods with six feet empty space and mandatory N95.
    but they aren't, so again I ask

whats really going on here?

pharma is making out like bandits, and any entity with enough money at stake is immune to the rules of the rest of us.
    our kids cant go to school without proof of vaccine and or strapped to a mask, but 70,000 can gather yelling and screaming in each others faces

wake up folks
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

10. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,417 Times in 52,442 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    I don't know where you are, but here - which was the "epicenter" for the Delta variant a few weeks ago, Covid hospitalizations have dropped back to almost the levels we had in early June when things were on the road to normal. Nothing has changed here activity wise, but the spread seems to be dissipating.

And we have an NFL game here every week.
    North of Fort Worth, Texas. I lived in North Florida for 11 years before moving here in 1998.

Awesome. Nationally, about 2000 antivaxxers are dropping dead every day. Most are Qless Conspiracy Theorists. I'm good with them dying as they lived.

DeSantis is doing his part to Make America Great Again by filling up Florida's morgues. I'm good with that too.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

11. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

She, as far as I can ascertain.

12. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

North of Fort Worth, Texas. I lived in North Florida for 11 years before moving here in 1998.

Awesome. Nationally, about 2000 antivaxxers are dropping dead every day. Most are Qless Conspiracy Theorists. I'm good with them dying as they lived.

DeSantis is doing his part to Make America Great Again by filling up Florida's morgues. I'm good with that too.
    You don't seem to understand.....the hospitalization numbers in Florida are dropping. More than likely, the same will occur "nationwide" as the typical scenario appears to be a short peak and then a steep drop.

All the while, many are gaining natural immunity. And seriously, most people survive it. This is not the Spanish flu. And from an anecdotal standpoint, the few people I've known who had it all survived.

Again, we've had NFL games here every week, pre-season and now regular. No change, only a drop in hospitalizations. Making this thread as stupid as it gets.

13. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    She, as far as I can ascertain.
    That would be my guess. Too hysterical to be a man.

14. The Following User Groans At Life is Golden For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-15-2021)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

anonymoose (09-14-2021)

16. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,490 Times in 7,581 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

That would be my guess. Too hysterical to be a man.

bb code upload
    Attached Images Attached Images

17. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Life is Golden (09-14-2021)

18. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You don't seem to understand.....the hospitalization numbers in Florida are dropping. More than likely, the same will occur "nationwide" as the typical scenario appears to be a short peak and then a steep drop.

All the while, many are gaining natural immunity. And seriously, most people survive it. This is not the Spanish flu. And from an anecdotal standpoint, the few people I've known who had it all survived.

Again, we've had NFL games here every week, pre-season and now regular. No change, only a drop in hospitalizations. Making this thread as stupid as it gets.
    Awesome! Eventually every state will have herd immunity or no more antivaxxers to die.

19. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Awesome! Eventually every state will have herd immunity or no more antivaxxers to die.
    Yep, and all this hysteria is gonna end in the near future. It's on the horizon already. And that's gonna be upsetting for some of our resident nut jobs, especially the author of this utterly retarded thread. lol

Don't you agree?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-14-2021)

21. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yep, and all this hysteria is gonna end in the near future. It's on the horizon already. And that's gonna be upsetting for some of our resident nut jobs, especially the author of this utterly retarded thread. lol

Don't you agree?
    It always does. We bury the dead and move on. What else are we going to do? LOL

Why do you think this thread is retarded? Don't you care about 2000 Americans dying every day with about 99.9% of them voluntarily unvaxxed? By my calculation, there's a strong potential to seeing 500 Americans leave every NFL game as a walking dead man/woman/child. This doesn't even cover how many other unvaxxed people they'll spread the disease to before they clog up an ICU forcing innocent Americans to die of other ailments due to a lack of ICU beds.

While I don't mind stupid people dying, it's seeing them take innocent Americans, stupid or not, with them that hurts the most. Sad.

On the subject of nutjobs and other assorted flakes, fruits and nuts (The Breakfast Club?) there's this for the more intellectual members to choose to read:

Study: Left-wing authoritarians share key psychological traits with far right
    People with extreme political views that favor authoritarianism—whether they are on the far left or the far right—have surprisingly similar behaviors and psychological characteristics, a new study finds.

The Journal of Personality and Social Psychology published the research by psychologists at Emory University—the first comprehensive look at left-wing authoritarianism.

"We took the long history of research into right-wing authoritarianism and used insights from that to develop a conceptional framework and measures to test for authoritarianism in the political left," says Thomas Costello, an Emory Ph.D. student of psychology and first author of the study. "We found that in terms of their psychological characteristics and their actual behaviors, left-wing authoritarians are extremely similar to authoritarians on the right."...

...In addition to the striking similarities between the two political extremes, the research also highlighted a key difference between the two: Left-wing authoritarians were more likely to perceive the world as a dangerous place and experience intense emotions and a sense of uncontrollability in response to stress. Right-wing authoritarians were more cognitively rigid, less open to new experiences, and less likely to believe in science.

The research does not delineate the prevalence of authoritarianism in society. Like any other personality trait, authoritarianism lies on a spectrum with only a few at the extreme top-end of the scale, Costello says.

"Our work should not be used as a political cudgel," he stresses. "Instead it should be used as a piece of information to help us understand the pull of extremism and intolerance. Having clarity about the appeal of authoritarianism may be relevant to help better understand what's going on in the political landscape today."

Last edited by Doc Dutch; 09-14-2021 at 11:51 AM.

22. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    How many have died of boredom reading the screeds generated by that mofo PoliBullshitter?
    Check and check. Add to that the most thin-skinned, verbose blowhard.
    Do you three girls like to get together, braid each other's hair and gossip about other people too? Do you let Fredo watch from outside the bedroom window?
    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    You totalitarian Nazi liars have lost.