Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Skills

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Owl and bidenpresident were calling me a trump supporter, lol heres what the biden supports voted for Assistant Secretary for Health for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...g&action=click

Yes democrats put a overweight fat man who thinks hes a woman in charge of our kids physical AND mental health ,another great plan from a bunch of dumb bastards like the 2 of you

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I’m too old to rough it. If society breaks down to that point, I have no desire to “survive”. I have provisions for three months, but beyond that, and fighting others to keep them, no thanks.
    I think the fighting part is probably over-exaggerated, unless you live in a city or something. People have historically tended to band together for mutual survival; it's one of the things that's made us so successful as a species.

I'm not sure though I want to live in a world without refrigeration and Internet.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-16-2021)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Will someone trade you fifty pounds of navy beans for a grammatical sentence?
    he and foul thing would trade sexual favors to men

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yea they sure banded together in Afghanistan didnt they foul thing.

In the real world foul thing you might have to fight to stay alive its called reality and ot happens every day around the globe.
    Blm and antifa should of gave you a clue what happens when you liberals act up. No image a massive emp attack or solar flair or a pandemic thats gone bad etc. And you will see how people really act when they are Hungary or thirsty .

You cant get every thing you want all the time foul owl buy spreading your peanut butter legs or opening your nasty lips

6. #35 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Seriously.

This OP makes me laugh. BullshitBoob (who is on ignore) told me months ago, when he saw a post where I discussed going back to college for another degree in my 60s, that I was a "slut" and a "whore" and only there to "pick up college boys." Yet, I have almost all of those survival skills he mentioned, Mr. Owl does reloading, and we keep our target skills sharp with practice. How hilarious that he thinks HE knows all this stuff but no one else here does. Just another example of his innate inferiority.
    Oh no! A gun humper...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Yea they sure banded together in Afghanistan didnt they foul thing.

In the real world foul thing you might have to fight to stay alive its called reality and ot happens every day around the globe.
    Blm and antifa should of gave you a clue what happens when you liberals act up. No image a massive emp attack or solar flair or a pandemic thats gone bad etc. And you will see how people really act when they are Hungary or thirsty .

You cant get every thing you want all the time foul owl buy spreading your peanut butter legs or opening your nasty lips
    Come on BB, quit pickin' on the ladies! You make some good points about people not learning some major life skills though!

But, a man or a woman can do a lot when they have to. I've even surprised myself a few times. I can't remember ever failing at anything I ever tried to do. Some things took time to develop of course.

But I had a lot of help at times when I needed it. I was lucky to have good parents and grand parents, Patriarchs and Matriarchs, and we always helped each other and shared all of our ups and downs, and those were all very rewarding life learning experiences of my lifetime.

And so now I pass everything I know down to my grand kids.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think the fighting part is probably over-exaggerated, unless you live in a city or something. People have historically tended to band together for mutual survival; it's one of the things that's made us so successful as a species.

I'm not sure though I want to live in a world without refrigeration and Internet.
    O my the pussy cant take it lol. See if you had skills and real life knowledge you would live. Simple things like fresh eggs uncleaned kept in mixture of water and nitrates can keep eggs fresh and safe to eat for over a year. Im sure you know how to salt cure meats or smoke them . and communication is stipl possible as is electric.
    Problem is your to soft and a real pussy and expect others to care for you because your better then they are.
    Yet its these same people who would be likely to save your ass why your fellow snobs would boil you and eat you cunt

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Come on BB, quit pickin' on the ladies! You make some good points about people not learning some major life skills though!

But, a man or a woman can do a lot when they have to. I've even surprised myself a few times. I can't remember ever failing at anything I ever tried to do. Some things took time to develop of course.

But I had a lot of help at times when I needed it. I was lucky to have good parents and grand parents, Patriarchs and Matriarchs, and we always helped each other and shared all of our ups and downs, and those were all very rewarding life learning experiences of my lifetime.

And so now I pass everything I know down to my grand kids.
    Shes not a lady shes a foul excuse for a human and a waste of skin . i would piss in her mouth if it was on fire.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Shes not a lady shes a foul excuse for a human and a waste of skin . i would piss in her mouth if it was on fire.
    I bet you'd like them if you ever met them!

We just are tribal here in the forum- NONE OF US ARE BAD PEOPLE HERE. It's just politics that do this to us.

Set politics aside, Break out the frozen margaritas and the guitars and the good food- and we would all be the best of friends! Trust me!

I used to belong to a single's site forum, and we all hated each other, until one day we all met out in Las Vegas, and suddenly we were all friends.

Blacks, Whites, Latinos, Republicans, Democrats, Christians, and atheists alike!

I was shocked, as I had no idea I was going to end up liking some of those people I argued with online for years.
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 09-16-2021 at 12:22 AM.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I bet you'd like them if you ever met them!

We just are tribal here in the forum- NONE OF US ARE BAD PEOPLE HERE. It's just politics that do this to us.

Break out the frozen margaritas and the guitars and the good food- and we would all be the best of friends! Trust me!

I used to belong to a single's site forum, and we all hated each other, until one day we all met out in Las Vegas, and suddenly we were all friends.
    Foul cunt thinks she better then me and others . ill never like a liberal stuck up dumb cunt like here. Shes a waste of skin . I would piss on her hair if it was on fire and she begged me to piss on her.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Foul cunt thinks she better then me and others . ill never like a liberal stuck up dumb cunt like here. Shes a waste of skin . I would piss on her hair if it was on fire and she begged me to piss on her.
    Well, we know the truth is, nobody is superior to anyone else.

And you know you are as good as anyone else here!

That's what matters!

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's what matters!
    I know that but foul owl dont and im here to school her untill im either banned dead or ?

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Oh no! A gun humper...
    Nope, not in the least. He grew up with guns as tools, not as symbols of whatever the latest Reichwing gun-humper nonsense is. You'll never see him carrying in public, nor attending a "Democrats gonna take our guns" idiot rally. Because they are tools that he uses for target shooting as a hobby, he has no need of some military-style assault weapon-looking penis substitute like *some* morons we know. We could also use them for hunting if need be, but are fortunate enough to be able to get our meat at the store.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's what matters!
    You're the nicest guy here, I think.

BullshitBoob has had a hard-on for me for months. Neither of us paid each other any attention, until one day he bopped into the chatty thread and saw a post I made about my course work towards a college degree, in my 60s. He exploded in rage, started calling me a slut and a whore and said I was only there to "pick up college boys." He has confessed to only making it through 9th grade (which shows!). The fact that a mere female is far brighter and more interested in education than he is has exposed his deep-seated inferiority complex. So he's hounded me ever since with his accusations of whoring and cuntliness. It says a lot more about him than it does about me, don't you agree?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (09-16-2021)

17. #45 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Nope, not in the least. He grew up with guns as tools, not as symbols of whatever the latest Reichwing gun-humper nonsense is. You'll never see him carrying in public, nor attending a "Democrats gonna take our guns" idiot rally. Because they are tools that he uses for target shooting as a hobby, he has no need of some military-style assault weapon-looking penis substitute like *some* morons we know. We could also use them for hunting if need be, but are fortunate enough to be able to get our meat at the store.
    I find it amusing that you are using sexual references to guns I've used for the same things your husband uses his for. I also have others I use for hunting that were used in Vietnam as sniper rifles.
    I hunted groundhogs for the farmers until the beans got too high, and I might get a muzzle loader stamp and hunt a buck. Deer jerky is pretty darn good when it's made right.

But back to your perverted way of describing a few of my guns and those of us who use them responsibly. Grow up. There are millions of us. Keep that (and the constitution) in mind.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.