Thread: this morning I figured out a 7th degree of separation

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default this morning I figured out a 7th degree of separation

which.

How is center mass of 8 corners of open ended speculation and the six points equal distant from center are in no specific order why, what, where, when, which, who is here now.
    there are 8 corners encompassing the 7 degrees of separation inside the box life is self contained by DNA mutually evolving while occupying space now.
    8 corners, with 7 diameters, 3 perpendicular, and 4 diagonally, creating 14 radii around each great great grandchild added to each species plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female, asexual replacement.

15th displacement is each great great grandchild born with opportunity to evolve into 1 of 2 parents or become DNA never seen again and siblings or cousins keep the DNA flowing forward, timed apart here in plain sight.

You aren't going to learn your ideology is debunked without ^^^^this algorithm. there are no theories or theologies that can divide the actual way living happens as practiced since dawn of civilization promising tomorrows to people that won't accept now is eternity.

Power of suggestion absolutely corrupts persuasion of power "we say so.".

I am joking about I delivered judgement day but in real time, I delivered judgement day. See why I am not embarrassed to call myself Nostradamus' One Male.
    I was doing this 6 years before 12/21/2012.

Oh my flow chart from 16 great great grandparents to arriving great great grandchildren 5 parallel vertical to one horizontal plane.

Picture-123.jpg
    Last edited by serenity; 09-05-2021 at 04:48 PM.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

The 7 degrees of separation has been well known for years.

Everyone is connected to a celebrity or a politician or anyone else.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    The 7 degrees of separation has been well known for years.

Everyone is connected to a celebrity or a politician or anyone else.
    You are doing the idea of 6 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon. I am speaking about 7 degrees of separating ancestries into psychological type cast people on the world stage denying now is eternity is the only truth they accept come hell or high water.

Everyone will die trying to prove biology isn't the only way lifetimes are eternally separated now in plain sight kinetically living as specifically spontaneously alive simultaneously geographically inhabiting space now.

thermodynamics and rule of 72 validate my discussion, history is your evidence on how people's behavior denying the self evident became current events.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

there are seven degrees of separation between serenity's posts and literacy.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Flash (09-06-2021)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    there are seven degrees of separation between serenity's posts and literacy.......
    There are seven degrees of separation between me and you. I want to deny it but it's true.

The whole world are stuck with each other.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

evince (09-22-2021)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There are seven degrees of separation between me and you. I want to deny it but it's true.

because biology eternally separates replacements as mutually evolving here, not by intellectual flow chat statistical averages comparing evolving to stationary event horizons.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

six of them can be grounds for capital punishment........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    six of them can be grounds for capital punishment........
    You mean the 5 people between you and me?

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you had your fun raising hell, so I will leave you with how eternity works biologically separating reproductions as eternally separated now to numerators per generation between remaining great great grandparents and their arriving great great grandchildren that exist between event horizons of spontaneously here since conceived to replace those added their conception simultaneously evolving. Dead to decompose is still evolving in reverse of cellular generation.

Series parallel thermodynamics gentlemen along with rule of 72 to each person being a 100% one of a kind occupying time now. Use all the hypotheticals tied together to sell hope, faith, charity real isn't real historically todate and it won't be equal to this post here in accuracy as to how and why each is here now.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    you had your fun raising hell, so I will leave you with how eternity works biologically separating reproductions as eternally separated now to numerators per generation between remaining great great grandparents and their arriving great great grandchildren that exist between event horizons of spontaneously here since conceived to replace those added their conception simultaneously evolving. Dead to decompose is still evolving in reverse of cellular generation.

Series parallel thermodynamics gentlemen along with rule of 72 to each person being a 100% one of a kind occupying time now. Use all the hypotheticals tied together to sell hope, faith, charity real isn't real historically todate and it won't be equal to this post here in accuracy as to how and why each is here now.

Does it matter?

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Does it matter?
    I started a thread and it disappeared.

Did you see Behold the world of multiple vernacular tribalism September 22, 2021.

Ignorance comes from choice. Stupid arrives defending choices that ignore real ancestrally forward. Called traditional faiths life isn't what it does now. One species inventing theaters of doubt serving god, country, community theater.

I didn't make it happen and I cannot stop it from happening, but I can explain how and why corruption rules human behavior cradle to grave through every scripture and legal code defining human beings as characterized social identities with nothing to live for than saving doubt now is eternity.

Sure looks like attitude to self fulfilling prophecy to me.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,728 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

You mean the 5 people between you and me?
    I don’t know which of these two posters is more insane

Pp

Or origami boy

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    I don’t know which of these two posters is more insane

Pp

Or origami boy
    define insanity for everyone, please? Unable to distinguish actual life from factual realities? Context pretends character matters first vs active biological displacements mutually evolving spontaneously alive as simultaneously breathing between generations of great great grandparents to arriving great great grandchildren never duplicated a replacement ever all done within timed apart now as continuing here for numbers present. Kinetically self evident if one is honest with their own self awareness.

Kinetic accountability evince.
    Last edited by serenity; 09-22-2021 at 09:12 AM.

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,728 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    define insanity for everyone, please? Unable to distinguish actual life from factual realities? Context pretends character matters first vs active biological displacements mutually evolving spontaneously alive as simultaneously breathing between generations of great great grandparents to arriving great great grandchildren never duplicated a replacement ever all done within timed apart now as continuing here for numbers present?

Kinetic accountability evince.

You are insane

You are not saving the world

Your brain is addled by mental illness

Being mad at the world for not understanding your perceived greatness is a type of narcissism

You are very likely incurable

Face that your brain is malfunctioning compared to a normal brain

Sorry

It’s a sad fate

But not much can be done for you

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    You are insane

You are not saving the world

Your brain is addled by mental illness

Being mad at the world for not understanding your perceived greatness is a type of narcissism

You are very likely incurable

Face that your brain is malfunctioning compared to a normal brain

Sorry

It’s a sad fate

But not much can be done for you
    rescuing a species from itself doesn't save a world, it protects the ancestries misled historically to date. Context ruling after birth governing outcomes before conceptions arrive doesn't end well repeating all the mistakes made so far in the name of humanity, god, country, community theater of "we the people believe _____________ matters more than life itself and nobody better stand in our way. anyone reading this Insert your relative beliefs in the blank

Tyranny is invented, not naturally occuring, it lasts within scripted philosophies, spiritual scripture, legal codes protecting typecast vernacular who one becomes socially cradle to grave after ancestrally displaced to numbers occupying time spaced apart now.