Thread: Pedodent Biden agrees to build a border wall. In TAJIKISTAN!!! HAHAHA

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    i dont do political books anymore, I know virtually every possible perspective and understand power politics.
    I just need the news . Plus we lived it, im 7 years older then you. class of 73
    I used to read a lot of books and mags, I was a huge reader from about the age of 7, in middle school I subscribed to US News and World Report and Newsweek for instance. I was also a pretty big newspaper reader. Mags and Newspapers I dont read at all now (Vanity Fair and The Atlantic were the last mags I read). Books I read maybe 2% of what I did, and sometimes when I do decide to read a book it is not so much for the ideas in the book but rather that I am trying to educate myself on the author....I have not made up my mind about them.....reading a whole book they wrote tends to be an awesome way to get to know them. I feel a lot like I recently heard Douglas Murray talk, about he has a real affinity for some people who are long passed through their books, I feel like I know something about them, in a way they are not dead to me.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

dukkha (09-04-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I used to read a lot of books and mags, I was a huge reader from about the age of 7, in middle school I subscribed to US News and World Report and Newsweek for instance. I was also a pretty big newspaper reader. Mags and Newspapers I dont read at all now (Vanity Fair and The Atlantic were the last mags I read). Books I read maybe 2% of what I did, and sometimes when I do decide to read a book it is not so much for the ideas in the book but rather that I am trying to educate myself on the author....I have not made up my mind about them.....reading a whole book they wrote tends to be an awesome way to get to know them. I feel a lot like I recently heard Douglas Murray talk, about he has a real affinity for some people who are long passed through their books, I feel like I know something about them, in a way they are not dead to me.
    authors are conferred immortality -yes. I never had the patience.
    High school I informed my teachers I dont do homework.. 1968-1973. i was not about to stay home after school!

maybe when i get my cataracts removed i might check out again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (09-04-2021)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

The Number one duty of government is to protect its citizens...all through the West we now see a refusal to do so...this is what death looks like. A lot of these elites think that they are driving for a globalist UTOPIA, that is what they are sacrificing their citizens for, this is why they are betraying their obligations and oaths.....but it will certainly not turn out that way. The Chinese will capture us all as they build out their Empire globally, and understand that they despise Americans the most, they are going to make sure that we get very hurt. The Russians and the Iranians, the other current members of the Empire, are fully on board this plan.
    Yup - china and russia and iran are our enemies and are destroying us from within by paying billions to the DNC and corporate america and the media to support diversity and illegal aliens.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Trump was making good progress, but Biden comes in an opens the border instead
    WRONG. Trump promised to rid us of the illegals and then did nothing.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,497 Times in 7,585 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Illegals don't get freebies?????!!! Did you really say that.??? They get free k-12 and that costs america $200 billion a year. Plus they get free health care at ERs. In blue states they get welfare.

Illegals get nearly a TRILLION DOLLARS in freebies every year. THINK, you stupid lying miserable pervert.
    Don’t forget they get diplomatic immunity for committing violent crime in sanctuary cities.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yup - china and russia and iran are our enemies and are destroying us from within by paying billions to the DNC and corporate america and the media to support diversity and illegal aliens.
    I am still trying to figure out how much China and Russia had to do with this cancer the Regressive Left killing our Universities, the idea pathogens running wild. Considering that everything that is now happening is exactly what they would want for us to do, and that this all comes from the failed Universities as so many have pointed out, I sure do wonder. The Chinese are most certainly smart enough to study their enemy well, and then weaken us internally so that there is no need for a military showdown, so that they will win for sure with little pain. I do know that this New Chinese Empire plan, this time it will be global, has been in operation for at least 50 years.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am still trying to figure out how much China and Russia had to do with this cancer the Regressive Left killing our Universities, the idea pathogens running wild. Considering that everything that is now happening is exactly what they would want for us to do, and that this all comes from the failed Universities as so many have pointed out, I sure do wonder. The Chinese are most certainly smart enough to study their enemy well, and then weaken us internally so that there is no need for a military showdown, so that they will win for sure with little pain. I do know that this New Chinese Empire plan, this time it will be global, has been in operation for at least 50 years.
    Yes indeed. China is smart and their plan is to destroy america without firing a bullet. Paying american institutions to support DIVERSITY is their main weapon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (09-05-2021)

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sad that so many Americans actually believe and listen to Friar Tucker.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,242 Times in 10,706 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

America doesn't need a wall. Take away all the freebies we give these parasites and most will leave.
    Never stated better.
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

To help out the child molester in chief the corporate media won't call it a wall. They say "border facility". HAHAHAHA
    I thought walls didn't work.

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

China, Russia & Iran didn't have to do much.

We have an out of control Jewish & Capitalism issue in the USA.

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Eagle View Post
    I thought walls didn't work.
    That's what pelosi says though she has one around her mansion.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

MAGA MAN (09-06-2021)