1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner,

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Because you called it an "insurrection." A insurrection requires insurrectionists and so far there are none. I call it a riot. There are lots of those people charged with things typical of rioting.
    Interesting.

Is that a law, a rule, a definition?

Or something made up to suit an argument.

Everyone is certainly free to make things up, but the pickle is when they attempt to apply these contrived notions to others.

There seems to be acute sensitivity to this one word.

It has been noticed.

And it's just a word.

Insurrection.

Not a bad word. More than 4 letters. Describes a very bad act.

If the act has been committed, and some are embarrassed by it, it is understandable they would not wish to be reminded of it.

But really, it is a part of healing to do so.

Denying things or blocking them out does not lead to learning from mistakes.

If an ideology has been followed, and it has led to a tragic and unfortunate end, the logical thing to do is genuflect upon that ideology, ascertain whether it has been a correct one, perhaps consider a different perspective.

When wise people make mistakes, they examine what went unexpectedly, modify their approach (and this could be to life it self) and try again, usually in a different way.

Nothing's perfect. No life is ideal. But seeking betterment is highly rewarding.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You're a left-wing version of the same, miss.
    Why is it so important for you to be such a sack of ass snot
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post

Is that a law, a rule, a definition?
    actually yes.....all crimes are.......and that is why no one has been charged with it, no one committed it......

https://www.findlaw.com/criminal/cri...urrection.html
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,479 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Why is it so important for you to be such a sack of ass snot
    It's not. What's important to me is to identify the idiots, fucking morons and hateful losers then twist their tails to see how they react.

Your reaction was expected. Test #216A complete. Hypothesis supported;
    Katzgar is an angry elderly white male homosexual who hates himself for wasting the majority of his life hiding from himself and is now taking it out on everyone but himself.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

"-A pro-Trump mob descended on the Capitol January 6, and hundreds are facing criminal charges.

-It took four hours to secure the building so Congress could certify Joe Biden's victory.

-Seven months later, 638 people have been charged. This searchable table shows them all so far.

Since supporters of then-President Donald Trump swarmed the US Capitol on January 6 — forcing Congress to go into lockdown and damaging the halls of government — 638 people have been arrested and charged with crimes.

The FBI is seeking the public's help to identify people who took part in one of the most documented crimes in US history.

But since many rioters were allowed to walk free on January 6, it's taking some time to track them down.

This table includes the names, charges, and links to court documents of all the people charged so far. We're keeping it updated as more names are released."
    look into getting a life, just he smelled it.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The problem with burying things under the rug is if they are really stinky it's kind of hard to ignore them.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-04-2021)

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's not. What's important to me is to identify the idiots, fucking morons and hateful losers then twist their tails to see how they react.

Your reaction was expected. Test #216A complete. Hypothesis supported;
    Katzgar is an angry elderly white male homosexual who hates himself for wasting the majority of his life hiding from himself and is now taking it out on everyone but himself.
    So being a sack of ass snot is more like a hobby with you

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,479 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    So being a sack of ass snot is more like a hobby with you
    No. Why do you not take responsibility for your actions? Once you do, you'll be able to move forward. Isn't that what you are told in group?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No. Why do you not take responsibility for your actions? Once you do, you'll be able to move forward. Isn't that what you are told in group?
    So being a sack of ass snot is just haphazard for you?
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,773 Times in 27,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

"-A pro-Trump mob descended on the Capitol January 6, and hundreds are facing criminal charges.

-It took four hours to secure the building so Congress could certify Joe Biden's victory.

-Seven months later, 638 people have been charged. This searchable table shows them all so far.

Since supporters of then-President Donald Trump swarmed the US Capitol on January 6 — forcing Congress to go into lockdown and damaging the halls of government — 638 people have been arrested and charged with crimes.

The FBI is seeking the public's help to identify people who took part in one of the most documented crimes in US history.

But since many rioters were allowed to walk free on January 6, it's taking some time to track them down.

This table includes the names, charges, and links to court documents of all the people charged so far. We're keeping it updated as more names are released."
    Thanks

I’m going to look and see if there is anyone there I have met in the past there

12. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-04-2021)

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello evince,

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Thanks

I’m going to look and see if there is anyone there I have met in the past there
    Thank you for doing such a patriotic thing!

Everyone should look over those photos. It would be best for the nation if every one of those violent insurrectionists is apprehended.

Many of the ones who have not yet been arrested are the most violent ones who caused the most injuries and damage.

The pictures are online. Anybody can look at them.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

evince (09-04-2021)

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

16. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-04-2021)

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello evince,

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Damn

I didn’t recognize anyone
    Thanks for looking. And just keep that reference handy for when pictures of violent perps are put online. If they would attack the Capitol, they would probably commit other violence. There is no time limit on tracking them down.

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

19. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-05-2021)

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

1-6 meets the definition of insurrection. It is a violent action taken by a large group of people against the rulers of a country in order to remove them from power.
    That is exactly what the Trumpys were doing. They were trying to stop the government from doing its duty and certifying the electoral college votes. They believed if they could stop that, they could get Trump back in the office he lost badly. It was an insurrection.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-05-2021)