Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: 638 People Charged In Capitol Insurrection So Far

1. #346 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I'm not the DOJ, son. Let it play out in court. You're the one calling people traitors without evidence.

You're delusional about Trump. Quit drinking the Kool-Aid, son. It's rotting your brain.
    LOL, you described yourself. the evidence against Milley is clear and available. There is nothing on Bannon except crap dreamed up by the liars and haters in the left wing media.

Was energy independence delusional? Was the lowest unemployment rates in years delusional? Was a strong growing economy delusional?

How are those Biden gas prices working out for you?

2. #347 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    LOL, you described yourself. the evidence against Milley is clear and available. There is nothing on Bannon except crap dreamed up by the liars and haters in the left wing media.

Was energy independence delusional? Was the lowest unemployment rates in years delusional? Was a strong growing economy delusional?

How are those Biden gas prices working out for you?
    What's the evidence against Milley and how it is different than on Bannon?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #348 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Agreed. Kill all terrorists.

That was a sad moment for America.

Nobody had to die that day. Trump lied to his crowd. The election was not stolen at all. It was the most secure election in our history.

Trump's lies got her killed.

Those people thought they were really saving America.

They were not saving anything. They accomplished nothing that day. America is still here and we are going strong, even though the insurrectionists failed to stop the election certification.

What a wasted life. She died for nothing.

Talk about the worst loser ever. Trump needed to simply accept that he lost.

He did this nation a great disservice by lying about his fair and square election loss.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #349 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What's the evidence against Milley and how it is different than on Bannon?
    His treasonous conversation with the Chinese general is available, it was transcribed and recorded. He committed a treasonous actions are well documented, he tried to nullify the commander in chief and organize a military coup.

all you have on Bannon is what the lying media has pumped into your head full of mush.

5. #350 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch Uncle,

Nobody had to die that day. Trump lied to his crowd. The election was not stolen at all. It was the most secure election in our history.

They were not saving anything. America is still here and we are going strong.

He did this nation a great disservice by lying about his fair and square election loss.
    LOL, you are a joke. the swing states did not follow their own constitutionally required voting laws. it was not an election it was a coup, pulled off by the corrupt dems, the lying media, China, and the DC deep state, all of whom were scared shitless of Trump exposing them in a second term.

6. #351 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Dutch Uncle,

They were not saving anything. They accomplished nothing that day. America is still here and we are going strong, even though the insurrectionists failed to stop the election certification.

you are correct, no one had to die and only Ashli Babbet died, shot for no reason by a black capital cop. reverse the races and what would you left wing assholes be saying about it?

7. #352 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

There should have been a lot more dead. As it is, I have no doubt several will be spending the next 20 years in ADX Florence with the other terrorists.

8. #353 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you are correct, no one had to die and only Ashli Babbet died, shot for no reason by a black capital cop. reverse the races and what would you left wing assholes be saying about it?
    Five people died that day over Trump's attempted coup. Get a clue, son. You look stupid when you claim only Babbitt (<--note spelling) died.

9. #354 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There should have been a lot more dead. As it is, I have no doubt several will be spending the next 20 years in ADX Florence with the other terrorists.
    maybe one of them can get Milley as a cellmate. Political imprisonment is not something we do in the USA, but you fools advocate for it. We do not put people in solitary for 9 months for vandalism and trespassing (that's all they did on Jan 6)

10. #355 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Five people died that day over Trump's attempted coup. Get a clue, son. You look stupid when you claim only Babbitt (<--note spelling) died.
    the only person who died as a direct result of the Jan 6 actions was Ashli, an innocent female veteran. the others died of other causes not related to Jan 6, stop lying about this.

11. #356 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The election results were certified in every state. This was done by more Republicans than Democrats, as Republicans hold more state offices.

The results were challenged. Recounts were held. Nothing changed. Many court challenges were filed. Every one of them was heard and decided and no outcomes were changed. Many of the cases were decided by judges the Trump had appointed.

All legal avenues of challenging the results were tried and they all failed to change the outcome.

Everything was done according to the book.

It was the most scrutinized election in our history. The most secure election ever.

Trump and his followers simply can not accept reality.

It is Trump and his followers who have hurt this nation by refusing to accept reality.

And they are still at it, moving to replace everyone who decided against them.

This is extremely dangerous for our democracy.

This could destroy the USA.

If that happens, it will be Putin's dream come true.

He is the one who has used the internet and social media to cause such division and hatred in America that it is causing all this.

Why should Russia physically attack the USA when he can get us to destroy ourselves by using nothing more than words?

The pen is mightier than the sword.

The American right is being extremely foolish to buy into this hatred thing.

The American left is comprised of fellow Americans.

We need to unite to save our country.

We need to work our differences out together.

The American right and the American left are not enemies. We are fellow citizens.

We've got to find a way to reign this dangerous trend in before Putin gets his wish.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. #357 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the only person who died as a direct result of the Jan 6 actions was Ashli, an innocent female veteran. the others died of other causes not related to Jan 6, stop lying about this.
    Again, son. You look stupid when you claim that to be true. You are also pissing on the graves of the four Americans who also died as a result of Trump's insurrection.

13. #358 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

maybe one of them can get Milley as a cellmate. Political imprisonment is not something we do in the USA, but you fools advocate for it. We do not put people in solitary for 9 months for vandalism and trespassing (that's all they did on Jan 6)
    What's one more lie spilling from the mouth of a fucking lowlife liar and Trump cocksucker?

I'll wait for the court decisions. Care to bet on the outcome? LOL

14. #359 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Name-calling is not going to solve anything.

It really just perpetuates the problem.

15. #360 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Each of us needs to find it within our selves to rise above hatred.

There is never going to be a moment when everyone does that.

That makes it all that much more difficult to do.

Because we know that when we do it, others will not.

But it is worth doing.

Hatred is going to destroy the USA.

If you want to see the USA destroyed, just keep it up with the hatred.

If you want to be part of the solution, you must rise above the hatred.

You must find the wisdom to do the right thing even when others are not.

If you want to save America, stop hating and start thinking clearly.

We have got to deal with our issues together as Americans.