Thread: 638 People Charged In Capitol Insurrection So Far

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's up to

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You can try to hide, you can take down FB posts, but sooner or later your number is going to be up:

"In her interview with the FBI, Krzywicki said she posted a picture on Facebook but later deleted it because it seemed like a bad idea to leave up."

Canterbury mother, daughter arrested for alleged participation at US Capitol riots

"The photos showed the two women at the steps outside of the building and then inside the atrium of the U.S. Capitol.

According to court documents, phone records for Krzywicki and Lavin showed they were in the geographic area that includes the interior of the U.S. Capitol building."
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-17-2021)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,448 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    You can try to hide, you can take down FB posts, but sooner or later your number is going to be up:

"In her interview with the FBI, Krzywicki said she posted a picture on Facebook but later deleted it because it seemed like a bad idea to leave up."

Canterbury mother, daughter arrested for alleged participation at US Capitol riots

"The photos showed the two women at the steps outside of the building and then inside the atrium of the U.S. Capitol.

According to court documents, phone records for Krzywicki and Lavin showed they were in the geographic area that includes the interior of the U.S. Capitol building."
    Both will probably get a plea deal and a federal conviction as long as they were non-violent.

I'm curious whether tomorrow will be a complete dud or end up saving the taxpayers millions of dollars by shooting down violent protesters seeking to overthrow the US government and shred our Constitution.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Both will probably get a plea deal and a federal conviction as long as they were non-violent.

I'm curious whether tomorrow will be a complete dud or end up saving the taxpayers millions of dollars by shooting down violent protesters seeking to overthrow the US government and shred our Constitution.

I hope some of the people who show up tomorrow can lead to identification of more of the insurrectionists. And then more arrests.

I'm sure a lot of very adept people will be photographing and videoing everything that happens tomorrow, and that evidence will be compared to what is already on file.

Good luck, protestors!

You might be matched to observers at local hotel lobbies and parking lots. I hope you brought a change of clothes so you can appear differently later on when you travel...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (09-17-2021), Phantasmal (09-17-2021)

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What do you want to bet that many of the protestors tomorrow will be wearing face coverings to hide their identities, but back home they will be protesting mask-wearing....................

Go figure!

8. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,448 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

I hope some of the people who show up tomorrow can lead to identification of more of the insurrectionists. And then more arrests.

I'm sure a lot of very adept people will be photographing and videoing everything that happens tomorrow, and that evidence will be compared to what is already on file.

Good luck, protestors!

You might be matched to observers at local hotel lobbies and parking lots. I hope you brought a change of clothes so you can appear differently later on when you travel...
    No doubt everyone who does show will be quickly identified. Sure, they will be wearing masks but unless they plan on walking all the way to Washington DC, they'll be tracked through the streets to their rides.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-17-2021)

10. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Former U.S. Soldier Arrested For Breaching Capitol Grounds On Jan. 6 In Full Tactical Gear

Jeremy Brown, a former U.S. Army Special Forces soldier who ran for Congress as a Republican in Florida in 2020, was arrested and charged for his role in the violent riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6.

Brown was arrested Thursday, according to the Department of Justice, and charged with “knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds,” as well as engaging in “disorderly or disruptive conduct.”

The FBI’s complaint says that Brown was more than 100 feet inside the restricted grounds that police had delineated to protect the Capitol from the hundreds of Trump supporters rioting there on Jan. 6 as a joint session of Congress met to certify the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Brown was wearing “full military gear,” according to the complaint, including a helmet, radio and tactical vest, and he had visible “large surgical trauma shears” tucked into his vest. When police advanced toward the crowd of rioters and yelled “Back,” Brown did not comply, retreating only once he’d been physically pushed back by police.

Brown also coordinated travel to the Capitol in December and January, according to the FBI documents, which included messages he sent to others online saying he had an RV with “plenty of gun ports left to fill” and instructing people to follow his “Ground Force One departure plan” to come to his house to “route plan and conduct PCIs (Pre Combat Inspections).” "

11. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

12. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Busted by the piercing jewelry:

"Video from inside Pelosi’s office shows Mooney-Rondon disconnecting a laptop from attached cables before someone else grabbed the computer. On Jan. 6, Mooney-Rondon was wearing a metallic ring on her thumb, and photos on Facebook show her wearing a thumb ring."

FBI Arrests ‘Airhead’ Mother-Son Team Who Raided Pelosi’s Office During Capitol Attack

13. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

NY Man Arrested for Taking Part in Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

Richard Watrous, 59, was charged with entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly and disruptive conduct and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building. His arrest was announced Tuesday by Janeen DiGuiseppi, the head of the FBI's Albany office.

According to charging documents filed Sept. 21, Watrous was seen on surveillance and eyewitness video wearing a red “Trump” baseball hat as he entered the Capitol through the upper house door on Jan. 6.

Agents identified Watrous through cellphone records and interviewed him at his home in Cortland, New York, on June 11, according to court papers. Watrous told the agents that he had driven to Washington after former President Donald Trump told people to, according to the documents.

14. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

GOP lawmaker fined $5K after skipping metal detectors

"Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) was issued a $5,000 fine this week after failing to go through metal detectors before entering the House chamber.

According to a press release published by the House Committee on Ethics on Thursday, Crenshaw refused to complete the security checkpoint on Monday and will have the fine deducted from his pay if he doesn't appeal within 30 days.

ERTISEMENT

The house resolution gives the sergeant at arms of the House of Representatives the authority to fine any lawmaker $5,000 upon their first infraction and $10,000 after that. It was enacted following the events of Jan. 6 in which supporters of then-President Trump stormed the Capitol.

Crenshaw is among several other lawmakers who have sought to bypass the metal detectors this year. In August, Rep. Bill Huizenga (R-Mich.) became the sixth lawmaker to be fined.

"This is the sad state of Speaker Pelosi’s House and it continues to create mistrust between members of Congress," Huizenga spokesman Brian Patrick said of the security screening at the time, referring to Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.) January announcement of hefty fines."

15. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

"-A pro-Trump mob descended on the Capitol January 6, and hundreds are facing criminal charges.

-It took four hours to secure the building so Congress could certify Joe Biden's victory.

-Seven months later, 638 people have been charged. This searchable table shows them all so far.

Since supporters of then-President Donald Trump swarmed the US Capitol on January 6 — forcing Congress to go into lockdown and damaging the halls of government — 638 people have been arrested and charged with crimes.

The FBI is seeking the public's help to identify people who took part in one of the most documented crimes in US history.

But since many rioters were allowed to walk free on January 6, it's taking some time to track them down.

This table includes the names, charges, and links to court documents of all the people charged so far. We're keeping it updated as more names are released."
    Yeah. Why were so many Antifa and BLM rioters on Jan 6th (and elsewhere) allowed to run free?
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

16. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner,

And this matters ... why?
    Denying your own argument now? How typical.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

17. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not a single one was being charged with being a fucking moron either, but they are certainly guilty of that too.

Do you know anyone on the run from the police, Gardner? Anyone who was there but claims "I didn't go in"?

The trials are going to be the real juicy ones. There will be plenty for the Midterms and the 2024 election. LOL
    Being a moron isn't a crime.

18. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Insurrection" is easier than always typing out "a violent riot seeking to overthrow the US government and murder most of Congress for the President of the United States"
    No one was attempting to overthrow the government on Jan 6th.