Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: Fed Govt. must act now to pass $10,000 bounty to enforce liberal agenda

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    34,043
    Thanks
    5,633
    Thanked 14,924 Times in 10,379 Posts
    Groans
    99
    Groaned 2,967 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Fed Govt. must act now to pass $10,000 bounty to enforce liberal agenda

    Tucker Carlson Says People Who Try to Limit the Spread of COVID-19 Should Be 'Punished' (Video) (msn.com)

    Looks like New York state is on its way on the bounty model of scotus defiance.

    Now that Texas is using monetary bounties and citizen's arrest to implement its woman hating agenda, no reason
    any party with control can't do the same, from their particular view of constitutional rights to vaccine card forgery.

    Vigilante law!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (09-03-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    9,956
    Thanks
    5,555
    Thanked 3,760 Times in 2,745 Posts
    Groans
    39
    Groaned 181 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Tucker Carlson Says People Who Try to Limit the Spread of COVID-19 Should Be 'Punished' (Video) (msn.com)

    Looks like New York state is on its way on the bounty model of scotus defiance.

    Now that Texas is using monetary bounties and citizen's arrest to implement its woman hating agenda, no reason
    any party with control can't do the same, from their particular view of constitutional rights to vaccine card forgery.

    Vigilante law!
    Idiot!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

    Matt Dillon (09-03-2021)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    62,075
    Thanks
    82,542
    Thanked 40,730 Times in 25,938 Posts
    Groans
    2,663
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,254 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Tucker Carlson Says People Who Try to Limit the Spread of COVID-19 Should Be 'Punished' (Video) (msn.com)

    Looks like New York state is on its way on the bounty model of scotus defiance.

    Now that Texas is using monetary bounties and citizen's arrest to implement its woman hating agenda, no reason
    any party with control can't do the same, from their particular view of constitutional rights to vaccine card forgery.

    Vigilante law!
    This is what I see happening. This law can be used for many things, COVID, Gun control, the list is endless. North Korea style snitching on your neighbor!
    "Unvaccinated people are potential variant factories," Dr. William Schaffner, a professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Vanderbilt University Medical Center,

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    Althea (09-03-2021), ThatOwlWoman (09-03-2021)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    9,956
    Thanks
    5,555
    Thanked 3,760 Times in 2,745 Posts
    Groans
    39
    Groaned 181 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    This is what I see happening. This law can be used for many things, COVID, Gun control, the list is endless. North Korea style snitching on your neighbor!
    Naw, second would prohibit the gun control issue!

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    34,043
    Thanks
    5,633
    Thanked 14,924 Times in 10,379 Posts
    Groans
    99
    Groaned 2,967 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    This is what I see happening. This law can be used for many things, COVID, Gun control, the list is endless. North Korea style snitching on your neighbor!
    Cyrus Vance is enlisting Big Tech to help sort out fake Vaccination cards. We should put a crew of goon bouncers on this too. Beat the shit out of the defiant
    disease spreaders if they try to get in a safe restaurant.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

    Nomad (09-03-2021)

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    12,839
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 917 Posts
    Groans
    141
    Groaned 174 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    Lol, Tucker is nutty.
    “Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins … I am proud of my Polish descent.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

    “I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    9,837
    Thanks
    1,042
    Thanked 3,973 Times in 2,872 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 505 Times in 478 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    This is what I see happening. This law can be used for many things, COVID, Gun control, the list is endless. North Korea style snitching on your neighbor!
    It is impossible to say what's happening in America
    when America is actually multiple countries
    trying with very limited success to share the same borders and national government.

    Everybody is crying for "unity" while not really explaining what moral compromises that they're willing to make for that unity.
    I think we should all stay within our consciences and partition instead.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848

  12. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    34,043
    Thanks
    5,633
    Thanked 14,924 Times in 10,379 Posts
    Groans
    99
    Groaned 2,967 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    This is what I see happening. This law can be used for many things, COVID, Gun control, the list is endless. North Korea style snitching on your neighbor!
    More to your point, Fed govt and California has had it for years. They have a private atty general system and fee shifting that has promoted tons of lawsuits from consumer protection to
    handicapped access. The reason all these mom and pop businesses are compliant with wheelchair access and handicapped parking is not because the govt wrote a ticket,
    its because some bottom feeder attorneys have shaken the business down using the statute that awards fees for doing so.

    The difference with Texas, is that it is using this circuitous mechanism to enforce a facially and outrageously unconstitutional law that takes a way a fundamental
    right of privacy scotus protected for 50 years. Dialing a first trimester back to 6 weeks is a direct conflict with Roe.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (09-03-2021)

  14. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    34,043
    Thanks
    5,633
    Thanked 14,924 Times in 10,379 Posts
    Groans
    99
    Groaned 2,967 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    It is impossible to say what's happening in America
    when America is actually multiple countries
    trying with very limited success to share the same borders and national government.

    Everybody is crying for "unity" while not really explaining what moral compromises that they're willing to make for that unity.
    I think we should all stay within our consciences and partition instead.
    So you are a state's right guy.

  15. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    9,837
    Thanks
    1,042
    Thanked 3,973 Times in 2,872 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 505 Times in 478 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    So you are a state's right guy.
    Quite the opposite, I'm a strong central government guy.
    I just don't think that all of current America can be under the same government without that one government being a cauldron of rage.

    The Soviet Union dissolved after only about 75 years.
    We've been fucking up to a fare-thee-well for over 240 years.
    What made those vodka swigging drunks so much smarter than we are?
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848

  16. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    34,043
    Thanks
    5,633
    Thanked 14,924 Times in 10,379 Posts
    Groans
    99
    Groaned 2,967 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Quite the opposite, I'm a strong central government guy.
    I just don't think that all of current America can be under the same government without that one government being a cauldron of rage.

    The Soviet Union dissolved after only about 75 years.
    We've been fucking up to a fare-thee-well for over 240 years.
    What made those vodka swigging drunks so much smarter than we are?
    Beets.

    True, can you imagine having to go through a Republican iron curtain phase first to get free of these scum?

  17. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    9,837
    Thanks
    1,042
    Thanked 3,973 Times in 2,872 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 505 Times in 478 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Beets.

    True, can you imagine having to go through a Republican iron curtain phase first to get free of these scum?
    They're doing their beat to implement that phase now, but it's a fascist, not communist, regime that they seek.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (09-03-2021)

  19. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    50,230
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Naw, second would prohibit the gun control issue!
    it hasn't so far.............why do you expect it to change?
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  20. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    50,230
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Cyrus Vance is enlisting Big Tech to help sort out fake Vaccination cards. We should put a crew of goon bouncers on this too. Beat the shit out of the defiant
    disease spreaders if they try to get in a safe restaurant.
    oh goodie, I look forward to shooting your goon squad
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

  21. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    50,230
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    More to your point, Fed govt and California has had it for years. They have a private atty general system and fee shifting that has promoted tons of lawsuits from consumer protection to
    handicapped access. The reason all these mom and pop businesses are compliant with wheelchair access and handicapped parking is not because the govt wrote a ticket,
    its because some bottom feeder attorneys have shaken the business down using the statute that awards fees for doing so.

    The difference with Texas, is that it is using this circuitous mechanism to enforce a facially and outrageously unconstitutional law that takes a way a fundamental
    right of privacy scotus protected for 50 years. Dialing a first trimester back to 6 weeks is a direct conflict with Roe.
    no right is absolute..........why do you keep forgetting your own policies on rights?
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.
    “whenever you put your faith in big government for any reason, sooner or later you end up an apologist for mass murder.”

Similar Threads

  1. The liberal agenda has no boundaries- any perversion, at any age
    By Jim Eagle in forum Religion, Philosophy, and Ethics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-20-2017, 09:14 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-16-2017, 12:34 PM
  3. The true liberal agenda
    By USFREEDOM911 in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2017, 02:14 AM
  4. Brainless liberal demands govt protect her from aggressive deer doe
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2016, 07:35 PM
  5. de Blasio vows liberal agenda
    By Big Money in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 06:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •