Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Ghani Warned Biden Of Pakistan Terrorists Invading Afghanistan

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    39,346
    Thanks
    11,571
    Thanked 21,856 Times in 15,222 Posts
    Groans
    242
    Groaned 1,514 Times in 1,430 Posts

    Default Ghani Warned Biden Of Pakistan Terrorists Invading Afghanistan

    Taliban were not alone. At least 10 to 15,000 international terrorists, mostly from Pakistan had entered Afghanistan, Ashraf Ghani had warned Joe Biden in July
    https://www.republicworld.com/world-...d-nothing.html

    "Mr President, we are facing a full-scale invasion, composed of Taliban, full Pakistani planning and logistical support, and at least 10-15,000 international terrorists, predominantly Pakistanis are thrown into this, so that dimension needs to be taken into account of,' Ghani told Biden, according to a Reuters exclusive report, released on Wednesday.

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    17,535
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5,275 Times in 3,781 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 390 Times in 373 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Taliban were not alone. At least 10 to 15,000 international terrorists, mostly from Pakistan had entered Afghanistan, Ashraf Ghani had warned Joe Biden in July
    https://www.republicworld.com/world-...d-nothing.html
    War is over. It's done.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    39,346
    Thanks
    11,571
    Thanked 21,856 Times in 15,222 Posts
    Groans
    242
    Groaned 1,514 Times in 1,430 Posts

    Default

    Biden not only ignored Ghani he told him instead to "change the perception" .
    Then he lied to the American people that Taliban were unlikely to take Kabul

    It wasn't the ANAF. It was Pakistani terrorist and supplies that backed the invasion that did in the ANAF
    with the lack of US maintenance to get them up in the air

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    Darth Omar (09-03-2021)

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    17,535
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5,275 Times in 3,781 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 390 Times in 373 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Biden not only ignored Ghani he told him instead to "change the perception" .
    Then he lied to the American people that Taliban were unlikely to take Kabul

    It wasn't the ANAF. It was Pakistani terrorist and supplies that backed the invasion that did in the ANAF
    with the lack of US maintenance to get them up in the air
    Bush lied when he invaded. All this little stuff is trivial.

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    39,346
    Thanks
    11,571
    Thanked 21,856 Times in 15,222 Posts
    Groans
    242
    Groaned 1,514 Times in 1,430 Posts

    Default

    Psaki refuses to comment calling it a "private phone call"

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    39,346
    Thanks
    11,571
    Thanked 21,856 Times in 15,222 Posts
    Groans
    242
    Groaned 1,514 Times in 1,430 Posts

    Default

    Afghan government officials, and US experts, have consistently pointed to Pakistani support for the Taliban as key to the group’s resurgence in Kabul
    and Biden knew and never told the country-instead focusing on "perception"

  8. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    12,839
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 917 Posts
    Groans
    141
    Groaned 174 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    I thought Pakistan was an ally!?
    Oops
    “Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins … I am proud of my Polish descent.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

    “I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

  9. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    3,017
    Thanks
    557
    Thanked 568 Times in 489 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NikodemPoplawski View Post
    I thought Pakistan was an ally!?
    Oops
    Tribes living near Chaman don't care about British man-made borders.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to goat For This Post:

    dukkha (09-02-2021)

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    39,346
    Thanks
    11,571
    Thanked 21,856 Times in 15,222 Posts
    Groans
    242
    Groaned 1,514 Times in 1,430 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    Tribes living near Chaman don't care about British man-made borders.
    Afghan government officials, and US experts, have consistently pointed to Pakistani support for the Taliban as key to the group’s resurgence in Kabul. The Pakistani Embassy in Washington however vehemently denies those allegations

  12. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    15,091
    Thanks
    1,366
    Thanked 3,811 Times in 2,898 Posts
    Groans
    129
    Groaned 823 Times in 765 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NikodemPoplawski View Post
    I thought Pakistan was an ally!?
    Oops
    When we started focusing on China we swapped out Pakistan for India.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

    https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

  13. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    17,535
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5,275 Times in 3,781 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 390 Times in 373 Posts

    Default

    Afghanistan never belonged to the US. I don't understand all the whining about how we almost won.

  14. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    39,346
    Thanks
    11,571
    Thanked 21,856 Times in 15,222 Posts
    Groans
    242
    Groaned 1,514 Times in 1,430 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    When we started focusing on China we swapped out Pakistan for India.
    we do a dance with Paki. we pay their ISI

    CIA pays for support in Pakistan : It has spent millions funding the ISI spy agency
    https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...n15-story.html
    ISI is a highly compartmentalized intelligence service, with divisions that sometimes seem at odds with one another. Units that work closely with the CIA are walled off from a highly secretive branch that has directed insurgencies in Afghanistan and Kashmir.

    “There really are two ISIs,” the former CIA operative said. “On the counter-terrorism side, those guys were in lock-step with us,” the former operative said. “And then there was the ‘long-beard’ side. Those are the ones who created the Taliban and are supporting groups like Haqqani.”

    The network led by Jalaluddin Haqqani has been accused of carrying out a series of suicide attacks in Afghanistan, including the 2008 bombing of the Indian Embassy in Kabul.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    goat (09-02-2021), Primavera (09-02-2021)

  16. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    17,535
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5,275 Times in 3,781 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 390 Times in 373 Posts

    Default

    So many evil doers......

  17. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    3,017
    Thanks
    557
    Thanked 568 Times in 489 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    we do a dance with Paki. we pay their ISI

    CIA pays for support in Pakistan : It has spent millions funding the ISI spy agency
    https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...n15-story.html
    ISI is a highly compartmentalized intelligence service, with divisions that sometimes seem at odds with one another. Units that work closely with the CIA are walled off from a highly secretive branch that has directed insurgencies in Afghanistan and Kashmir.

    “There really are two ISIs,” the former CIA operative said. “On the counter-terrorism side, those guys were in lock-step with us,” the former operative said. “And then there was the ‘long-beard’ side. Those are the ones who created the Taliban and are supporting groups like Haqqani.”

    The network led by Jalaluddin Haqqani has been accused of carrying out a series of suicide attacks in Afghanistan, including the 2008 bombing of the Indian Embassy in Kabul.
    Taliban translates to Student. They were funded by the Saudis and trained by the CIA.
    Al-Qaeda translates to The Base. A database of CIA trained Islamic fighters.

  18. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    37,605
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked 16,427 Times in 11,447 Posts
    Groans
    4,397
    Groaned 3,723 Times in 3,461 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Biden not only ignored Ghani he told him instead to "change the perception" .
    Then he lied to the American people that Taliban were unlikely to take Kabul

    It wasn't the ANAF. It was Pakistani terrorist and supplies that backed the invasion that did in the ANAF
    with the lack of US maintenance to get them up in the air
    He did not lie. He was told he had an Afghan army that would protect Kabul for a long time. Stop lying.

  19. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (09-02-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-22-2021, 05:54 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2021, 03:00 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2021, 01:49 PM
  4. Karzai: Afghanistan with Pakistan in US-Pak war
    By Schadenfreude in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 06:57 AM
  5. Pakistan & Afghanistan
    By Cancel7 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 12:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •