Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62

Thread: Pro-Life

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    21,570
    Thanks
    70,051
    Thanked 11,427 Times in 7,229 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 1,210 Times in 1,141 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Pro-Life

    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white



    ברוך השם

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to guno For This Post:

    christiefan915 (09-02-2021), Frank Apisa (09-02-2021), Phantasmal (09-03-2021), signalmankenneth (09-02-2021), ThatOwlWoman (09-02-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    54,309
    Thanks
    89,409
    Thanked 44,267 Times in 28,335 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,052 Times in 3,802 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Forced-birthers are not pro-life. If they were, they wouldn't cry about masks in schools, they would all have received the vaccine, they would have been outraged by the separation of children from parents during #TRE45ON's regime, they would be contacting their congresscritters to increase food stamps and other aid to help children in poverty, and they would be supporting textbooks over bombs.
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” -- Mark Twain

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    christiefan915 (09-02-2021), Frank Apisa (09-02-2021), guno (09-02-2021), Iolo/Penderyn (09-03-2021), Phantasmal (09-03-2021)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    37,753
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked 16,501 Times in 11,499 Posts
    Groans
    4,404
    Groaned 3,732 Times in 3,470 Posts

    Default

    Nobody is pro-abortion. they are pro-choice. Because i would not approve of abortion for myself, does not mean it is my right to decide for others.
    If you force a girl to have a baby she cannot afford or take care of, you should assume those responsibilities. otherwise, you are making life decisions for somebody you do not even know. What gives you that right?

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    christiefan915 (09-02-2021), Frank Apisa (09-02-2021), guno (09-02-2021), Iolo/Penderyn (09-03-2021), ThatOwlWoman (09-02-2021)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    17,888
    Thanks
    10,043
    Thanked 9,289 Times in 5,828 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 906 Times in 860 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Forced-birthers are not pro-life. If they were, they wouldn't cry about masks in schools, they would all have received the vaccine, they would have been outraged by the separation of children from parents during #TRE45ON's regime, they would be contacting their congresscritters to increase food stamps and other aid to help children in poverty, and they would be supporting textbooks over bombs.
    Precisely!

    American conservatives are about as pro-life...as they are pro-family values. And the very last thing these people are, is pro-family values.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

    guno (09-02-2021), Iolo/Penderyn (09-03-2021), Phantasmal (09-03-2021), signalmankenneth (09-02-2021), ThatOwlWoman (09-02-2021)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    17,888
    Thanks
    10,043
    Thanked 9,289 Times in 5,828 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 906 Times in 860 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Nobody is pro-abortion. they are pro-choice. Because i would not approve of abortion for myself, does not mean it is my right to decide for others.
    If you force a girl to have a baby she cannot afford or take care of, you should assume those responsibilities. otherwise, you are making life decisions for somebody you do not even know. What gives you that right?
    Correct.

    I have never encountered a person who is pro-abortion.

    Being pro-choice is not being pro-abortion...it is being pro-American values.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

    guno (09-02-2021), Phantasmal (09-03-2021), ThatOwlWoman (09-03-2021)

  11. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    108,706
    Thanks
    8,786
    Thanked 31,046 Times in 24,747 Posts
    Groans
    2,963
    Groaned 2,393 Times in 2,283 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Nobody is pro-abortion.
    bullshit.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

    Jim Eagle (09-02-2021)

  13. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    35,324
    Thanks
    20,928
    Thanked 11,682 Times in 9,044 Posts
    Groans
    4,169
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,103 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Liberals love to kill babies.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Eagle For This Post:

    gfm7175 (09-03-2021)

  15. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    54,309
    Thanks
    89,409
    Thanked 44,267 Times in 28,335 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,052 Times in 3,802 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Precisely!

    American conservatives are about as pro-life...as they are pro-family values. And the very last thing these people are, is pro-family values.
    True. They are good at paying lip service to such concepts; they suck at actually *living* them.
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” -- Mark Twain

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Frank Apisa (09-03-2021), Phantasmal (09-03-2021)

  17. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    54,309
    Thanks
    89,409
    Thanked 44,267 Times in 28,335 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,052 Times in 3,802 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Nobody is pro-abortion. they are pro-choice. Because i would not approve of abortion for myself, does not mean it is my right to decide for others.
    If you force a girl to have a baby she cannot afford or take care of, you should assume those responsibilities. otherwise, you are making life decisions for somebody you do not even know. What gives you that right?
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” -- Mark Twain

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    guno (09-02-2021)

  19. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    21,570
    Thanks
    70,051
    Thanked 11,427 Times in 7,229 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 1,210 Times in 1,141 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Eagle View Post
    Liberals love to kill babies.
    Not everyone is a christer goyim

    Jewish law does not share the belief common among abortion opponents that life begins at conception, nor does it legally consider the fetus to be a full person deserving of protections equal those accorded to human beings. In Jewish law, a fetus attains the status of a full person only at birth. Sources in the Talmud indicate that prior to 40 days of gestation, the fetus has an even more limited legal status, with one Talmudic authority (Yevamot 69b) asserting that prior to 40 days the fetus is “mere water.” Elsewhere, the Talmud indicates that the ancient rabbis regarded a fetus as part of its mother throughout the pregnancy, dependent fully on her for its life — a view that echoes the position that women should be free to make decisions concerning their own bodies.

    Strange how the christer goyim care for a zygote but not a born child

    They should be known as zygote masturbators
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white



    ברוך השם

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to guno For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (09-03-2021)

  21. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    12,839
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 917 Posts
    Groans
    141
    Groaned 174 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Not everyone is a christer goyim

    Jewish law does not share the belief common among abortion opponents that life begins at conception, nor does it legally consider the fetus to be a full person deserving of protections equal those accorded to human beings. In Jewish law, a fetus attains the status of a full person only at birth. Sources in the Talmud indicate that prior to 40 days of gestation, the fetus has an even more limited legal status, with one Talmudic authority (Yevamot 69b) asserting that prior to 40 days the fetus is “mere water.” Elsewhere, the Talmud indicates that the ancient rabbis regarded a fetus as part of its mother throughout the pregnancy, dependent fully on her for its life — a view that echoes the position that women should be free to make decisions concerning their own bodies.

    Strange how the christer goyim care for a zygote but not a born child

    They should be known as zygote masturbators
    Lol
    Every pregnant Jew should get an abortion.
    “Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins … I am proud of my Polish descent.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

    “I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood.”

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

  22. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,846
    Thanks
    3,548
    Thanked 18,416 Times in 12,773 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 628 Times in 595 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Correct.

    I have never encountered a person who is pro-abortion.

    Being pro-choice is not being pro-abortion...it is being pro-American values.
    Why do you think of those who call themselves pro-choice but are against school choice? Wouldn't school choice be pro-American values?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

    gfm7175 (09-03-2021)

  24. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    2,974
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked 984 Times in 736 Posts
    Groans
    42
    Groaned 53 Times in 48 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Forced-birthers are not pro-life. If they were, they wouldn't cry about masks in schools, they would all have received the vaccine, they would have been outraged by the separation of children from parents during #TRE45ON's regime, they would be contacting their congresscritters to increase food stamps and other aid to help children in poverty, and they would be supporting textbooks over bombs.
    same can be said for those that believe in abortion- my body my choice, they would not care about masks, vaccines, why were you not upset when Obama was using the cages and causing the separations? Food stamps only make people dependent, they will never support themselves which is essentially buying votes with taxpayer dollars.

  25. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    2,974
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked 984 Times in 736 Posts
    Groans
    42
    Groaned 53 Times in 48 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Nobody is pro-abortion. they are pro-choice. Because i would not approve of abortion for myself, does not mean it is my right to decide for others.
    If you force a girl to have a baby she cannot afford or take care of, you should assume those responsibilities. otherwise, you are making life decisions for somebody you do not even know. What gives you that right?
    no they are pro-murder, why is she pregnant if she cannot afford it, are you saying women that choose abortion are senseless and incompetent?

  26. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    35,324
    Thanks
    20,928
    Thanked 11,682 Times in 9,044 Posts
    Groans
    4,169
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,103 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Not everyone is a christer goyim

    Jewish law does not share the belief common among abortion opponents that life begins at conception, nor does it legally consider the fetus to be a full person deserving of protections equal those accorded to human beings. In Jewish law, a fetus attains the status of a full person only at birth. Sources in the Talmud indicate that prior to 40 days of gestation, the fetus has an even more limited legal status, with one Talmudic authority (Yevamot 69b) asserting that prior to 40 days the fetus is “mere water.” Elsewhere, the Talmud indicates that the ancient rabbis regarded a fetus as part of its mother throughout the pregnancy, dependent fully on her for its life — a view that echoes the position that women should be free to make decisions concerning their own bodies.

    Strange how the christer goyim care for a zygote but not a born child

    They should be known as zygote masturbators
    The Third Noahide Law contains the admonition, “He who spills the blood of a man in a man, his blood will be spilt.” The Talmud (Sanhedrin 57b) defines “a man in a man” as a preborn baby in his mother’s womb. This passage specifically states that abortion is a capital crime, a view supported by one of the leading sages of the Talmud, Rabbi Yishmael.
    https://www.hli.org/resources/judaism-on-abortion/

    Stick to your short repertoire of juvenile insults, because when you try to debate you look like even more of a fool.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-22-2020, 05:37 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2018, 12:03 AM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-03-2016, 12:04 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 06:08 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 02:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •