Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Not Listen To Tucker Carlson. Pure Hatred.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello leaningright,

Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    Tucker is really a moderate.
    I don't see how that can be said.

Tucker is a racist who whips up White Grievance and hatred of immigrants.

He is dividing America because it makes him rich to get viewership by saying provocative things. He creates drama out of nothing stories. He was the one who stirred up all the nonsense about critical race theory. CRT has been around for decades and nobody cared about it until Tucker made it an issue. Nothing has changed except he generated all this concern about something that is not news at all.

What's so new about the idea that government can reduce harmful discrimination through policy?

Nothing.

But along the way, Tucker generates all this attention, gets viewership because he stirs emotions.

The viewership sells advertising, makes him rich.

$30 million worth of it for causing hatred and hurting America, ripping out the heart of America, setting Americans against one another.

It's deplorable.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Do Not Listen To Tucker Carlson. Pure Hatred.

Your opinion is noted and ignored.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,102 Times in 12,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,441 Times in 1,385 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Tucker Carlson wouldn't recognize "the truth" if he tripped over it.

He is a disgusting person...and is doing more damage to America than its most outspoken foreign enemies.
    A lot of people feel that way, and a lot of people have tried to cancel him, but it never works. I dont think much of FoxNews or the people who run it but they do get credit for supporting Tucker. I think a lot of it has to do with how long he has been around and that the people who know him well swear that he is a great guy.

I find it interesting that he sold his Washington DC house and now spends much of his time in Woodstock Maine, where he has spent almost every summer of his life, in part to protect his wife and kids. He even spent about $100,000 of his own money to build a studio there, though his primary home is now Florida. Remember at a couple of points mobs showed up at his DC house even though it was in a gated community. This guy is really grounded. I dont know if he drinks but I would love to have a beer with him.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

OldMercsRule (09-20-2021)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Controlled Opposition,

Did her viewers attack the Capitol?
    Are you now blaming Tucker Carlson for inciting the riot? I don't pay attention to any of the personalities on the 24 -hour news networks. Of course, I make exceptions when actual events, like hurricane Ida, hit.

If those networks didn't compete for viewers they would all be gone, which would be okay with me.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,386 Times in 53,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Tucker is really a moderate.
    Compared to what, QAnon?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-02-2021)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    Are you now blaming Tucker Carlson for inciting the riot? I don't pay attention to any of the personalities on the 24 -hour news networks. Of course, I make exceptions when actual events, like hurricane Ida, hit.

If those networks didn't compete for viewers they would all be gone, which would be okay with me.
    Tucker Carlson is a very big reason for Conservatives hating on Liberals. He tells them the country is going downhill, very deteriorated, that whites are losing out because America is seeing more minority population. He tells them liberals are to blame for this. He gets people angry over contrived 'problems' (which do not actually exist) and he offers up who to blame for it.

Angry right wing extremists attacked the Capitol. It was an insurrection as much as it was a riot.

Why are people so angry at out government?

Because of people like Tucker Carlson.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,102 Times in 12,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,441 Times in 1,385 Posts
    Blog Entries

Tucker Carlson is a very big reason for Conservatives hating on Liberals. He tells them the country is going downhill, very deteriorated, that whites are losing out because America is seeing more minority population. He tells them liberals are to blame for this. He gets people angry over contrived 'problems' (which do not actually exist) and he offers up who to blame for it.

Angry right wing extremists attacked the Capitol. It was an insurrection as much as it was a riot.

Because our government keeps grabbing for more power even as it betrays us and lies to us constantly.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

OldMercsRule (09-20-2021)

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...41#post4641641

If you have any examples of Carlson fomenting a riot, please present them.

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,551 Times in 2,991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Compared to what, QAnon?
    Trolling…

13. The Following User Says Thank You to leaningright For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-03-2021)

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Trolling…
    Troll thread, obviously

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    If you have any examples of Carlson fomenting a riot, please present them.
    Gladly.

Carlson told people over and over that this or that is 'Destroying America:"

Here are some hits from a quick search using the search words: "Carlson destroying America"

"Tucker Carlson: Immigration is "absolutely destroying America"

CARLSON: So this is absolutely destroying America. There's really kind of no question about it, if you just look at the trajectory. ... Tucker Carlson says America will be "invaded" by ...

Tucker Carlson on How Corruption is Destroying America ...

In under 5 minutes, Tucker Carlson makes a compelling case for how corruption is destroying America. Wealthy donors and corporations have outsized influence ...

Tucker Carlson guest: "Angry, rich, entitled Blacks" are destroying America.

Tucker Carlson on the latest way Biden is destroying America

Tucker Carlson thinks business people are destroying America .

Tucker: Left's 'disinformation' campaign is destroying America ...

Tucker Carlson: 'Woke' Walmart is destroying America

"The company more responsible than any other company for destroying and degrading rural America, for making our towns uglier and cheaper and poorer," Carlson said Wednesday night on his show about ... "

It goes on and on like that. I think I gave enough examples to make that case. I didn't want to make an absurdly long post.

I am only going to give titles and quotes from my search because I do not encourage nor wish to facilitate anyone to read Carlson's stories. Obviously, if people habitually take in this constant barrage of how America is 'being destroyed,' and then they went to Trump's rally on January 6th, where he told them if they didn't fight like hell they were not going to have a country any more, it is not a big surprise that they then went on an outrageous rampage over at the capitol.

Tucker Carlson helped whip up the hatred that led up to the January 6th Capitol insurrection.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 09-03-2021 at 04:31 PM.

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Carlson claimed news organizations aren't looking into "vaccine-caused deaths."

That seems kind of strange, you know?

Has Carlson forgotten that HE WORKS FOR ONE?

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,663 Times in 17,923 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

His M.O. is to spread hatred.

Extreme right wing pundits gain viewership by being provocative, in order to sell advertising.

It is a simple formula. Say things that make people angry, hit them with advertising. It works. Products are sold. Money is made.

Viewers are told that the country is in terrible condition, falling apart, white life is unbearable, doomed, and that liberals are to blame for all of these problems (whether they are actual problems or contrived matters little.)

The overall goal is not to make people angry. That is merely the necessary method used to earn the profits, an unfortunate byproduct of the goal of making lots of money. The most controversial talking heads on the right, such as TC, are all very rich because of it.

Regardless of that, the reality is that there are a lot of very angry people in the USA, and they are angry at liberals. It is impossible for an ordinary liberal to conduct a rational conversation with people like that. Thus, it is pointless to try. Anyone who does generally receives an outburst of vehemence, simply for stating their own view, which they are entitled to in America.

Life is so much nicer without that kind of negative energy.

Extremism should be marginalized, not encouraged. Do not listen to Tucker Carlson. It is a very bad habit.
    Refute what he says, Tucker is miles ahead of you.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-04-2021), OldMercsRule (09-20-2021)

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,663 Times in 17,923 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Gladly.

Carlson told people over and over that this or that is 'Destroying America:"

Here are some hits from a quick search using the search words: "Carlson destroying America"

"Tucker Carlson: Immigration is "absolutely destroying America"

CARLSON: So this is absolutely destroying America. There's really kind of no question about it, if you just look at the trajectory. ... Tucker Carlson says America will be "invaded" by ...

Tucker Carlson on How Corruption is Destroying America ...

In under 5 minutes, Tucker Carlson makes a compelling case for how corruption is destroying America. Wealthy donors and corporations have outsized influence ...

Tucker Carlson guest: "Angry, rich, entitled Blacks" are destroying America.

Tucker Carlson on the latest way Biden is destroying America

Tucker Carlson thinks business people are destroying America .

Tucker: Left's 'disinformation' campaign is destroying America ...

Tucker Carlson: 'Woke' Walmart is destroying America

"The company more responsible than any other company for destroying and degrading rural America, for making our towns uglier and cheaper and poorer," Carlson said Wednesday night on his show about ... "

It goes on and on like that. I think I gave enough examples to make that case. I didn't want to make an absurdly long post.

I am only going to give titles and quotes from my search because I do not encourage nor wish to facilitate anyone to read Carlson's stories. Obviously, if people habitually take in this constant barrage of how America is 'being destroyed,' and then they went to Trump's rally on January 6th, where he told them if they didn't fight like hell they were not going to have a country any more, it is not a big surprise that they then went on an outrageous rampage over at the capitol.

Tucker Carlson helped whip up the hatred that led up to the January 6th Capitol insurrection.
    The truth appears to bother you.

Tucker is miles ahead of you.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-04-2021), OldMercsRule (09-20-2021)

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Carlson was full of it when he said news organizations never looked into deaths after vaccines. And it's not like he couldn't pretend to be an actual news man, pretend to be a reporter and go investigate this himself. But someone at his very own employer did just that when there was a death within hours after someone received a vaccine injection. The popular and controversial tabloid fake news organization he works for looked into that one reported death but it wasn't very good reporting. It was unknown which vaccine shot the deceased had received, and the cause of death was unknown.

So, it's really just speculation.

And really, that's all Carlson does anyway.

The big bloviator and hatemonger...