Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Not Listen To Tucker Carlson. Pure Hatred.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Controlled Opposition,

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    A Court Ruled Rachel Maddow's Viewers Know She Offers Exaggeration and Opinion, Not Facts
    "Maddow’s show is different than a typical news segment where anchors inform viewers about the daily news," an Obama-appointed judge ruled.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/a-c...addows-viewers
    Did her viewers attack the Capitol?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-02-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,404 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Controlled Opposition,

Did her viewers attack the Capitol?
    She has viewers?
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Earl (09-02-2021), OldMercsRule (09-20-2021), T. A. Gardner (09-01-2021)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

His M.O. is to spread hatred.

Extreme right wing pundits gain viewership by being provocative, in order to sell advertising.

It is a simple formula. Say things that make people angry, hit them with advertising. It works. Products are sold. Money is made.

Viewers are told that the country is in terrible condition, falling apart, white life is unbearable, doomed, and that liberals are to blame for all of these problems (whether they are actual problems or contrived matters little.)

The overall goal is not to make people angry. That is merely the necessary method used to earn the profits, an unfortunate byproduct of the goal of making lots of money. The most controversial talking heads on the right, such as TC, are all very rich because of it.

Regardless of that, the reality is that there are a lot of very angry people in the USA, and they are angry at liberals. It is impossible for an ordinary liberal to conduct a rational conversation with people like that. Thus, it is pointless to try. Anyone who does generally receives an outburst of vehemence, simply for stating their own view, which they are entitled to in America.

Life is so much nicer without that kind of negative energy.

Extremism should be marginalized, not encouraged. Do not listen to Tucker Carlson. It is a very bad habit.

Do not listen to Politalker. This is Politalker at night:

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-04-2021), Earl (09-02-2021), OldMercsRule (09-20-2021)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That fact that people who share Tucker Carlson's view of White Grievance in America violently attacked the capitol, and expressed hatred while doing so, indicates that Tucker Carlson spreads hatred.

The evidence is in plain sight.

Do Not Listen To Tucker Carlson. Pure Hatred.

Listening to Tucker Carlson will poison your mind, cause you to hate your fellow Americans, and lead to a general lousy feeling that the country is going downhill, that immigrants and liberals are to blame for it.

Neither is true. America is a wonderful place and most people are actually doing quite well. Immigration levels have not really changed all that much in recent years. Immigration has been going on for a lot longer than Tucker Carlson has been complaining/whining about it. He is simply creating a wedge issue out of what is really a non issue.

Most immigrants are hard working people who create more jobs than they take because as they work, earn and pay taxes, they support the government revenue and the economy, both of which create lots of jobs. They are tax-payers and consumers who create demand. Hard working people is what makes a strong economy. It doesn't matter what color they are. We have always built a strong nation with hard working immigrants.

This makes America great. Immigrants make America great.

Many of them have been hated for no reason other than misinformed / under-informed resentful people, and tabloid-style fake news presenters such as Tucker Carlson capitalizing on foolish misplaced resentment.

Life is far more enjoyable without Tucker Carlson.

Watching him is a bad habit.

If you watch Tucker Carlson, you need to consider breaking that bad habit. Broaden your horizons. Satisfy your curiosity. Don't listen to TC's version of what makes liberals and moderates tick. Find out for yourself. Try tuning into the PBS Newshour instead. You don't even have to watch a whole show to see the difference. Click on that link. You will find they have short segments of just a few minutes available. That's what real news looks like without the for-profit commercialized sensationalism.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 09-02-2021 at 08:02 AM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (09-02-2021)

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Do not listen to Politalker. This is Politalker at night:

Indeed!

Tucker is miles ahead of the crap talker.

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Most immigrants are hard working people who create more jobs than they take because as they work, earn and pay taxes, they support the government revenue and the economy, both of which create lots of jobs. They are tax-payers and consumers who create demand. Hard working people is what makes a strong economy. It doesn't matter what color they are. We have always built a strong nation with hard working immigrants."

HORSE MIERDA.

Illegals (non-citizens) are criminals who rob, assault, rape and murder American citizens.

The law says that the are to be arrested and deported.

Ya esta..

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

PBS is the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party.

Worse than the old Radio Moscow.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

OldMercsRule (09-20-2021)

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    Never watched his show in my life and tried to watch Gutfield last night and couldn't. It is the same for both sides, these Fox, MSNBC, CNN, and others appeal to the extremists for their base audience
    Mostly true that both sides attempt to appeal to the extremes of their side of the liberal/conservative continuum...BUT IT IS NOT THE SAME FOR BOTH SIDES.

MSNBC and CNN are not constantly encouraging hatred and scorn for conservatives. They often attack conservative policy, as any sane person would do, but they do not direct their commentary toward conservatives in general. They do not spew hatred toward conservatives as a group.

FOX people constantly excoriate liberals...not liberalism or liberal policy. Attacking liberal policy always comes second for them...and sometimes does not even show up on the screen.

There is a difference...and it is considerable.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-02-2021)

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Tucker is all about telling the truth.

We need more like him.
    Tucker Carlson wouldn't recognize "the truth" if he tripped over it.

He is a disgusting person...and is doing more damage to America than its most outspoken foreign enemies.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-02-2021), ThatOwlWoman (09-02-2021)

17. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    "Most immigrants are hard working people who create more jobs than they take because as they work, earn and pay taxes, they support the government revenue and the economy, both of which create lots of jobs. They are tax-payers and consumers who create demand. Hard working people is what makes a strong economy. It doesn't matter what color they are. We have always built a strong nation with hard working immigrants."

HORSE MIERDA.

Illegals (non-citizens) are criminals who rob, assault, rape and murder American citizens.

The law says that the are to be arrested and deported.

Ya esta..
    your meth use just means you embarrass yourself
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (09-02-2021)

19. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Indeed!

Tucker is miles ahead of the crap talker.
    your meth use just means you embarrass yourself
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

20. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

His M.O. is to spread hatred.

Extreme right wing pundits gain viewership by being provocative, in order to sell advertising.

It is a simple formula. Say things that make people angry, hit them with advertising. It works. Products are sold. Money is made.

Viewers are told that the country is in terrible condition, falling apart, white life is unbearable, doomed, and that liberals are to blame for all of these problems (whether they are actual problems or contrived matters little.)

The overall goal is not to make people angry. That is merely the necessary method used to earn the profits, an unfortunate byproduct of the goal of making lots of money. The most controversial talking heads on the right, such as TC, are all very rich because of it.

Regardless of that, the reality is that there are a lot of very angry people in the USA, and they are angry at liberals. It is impossible for an ordinary liberal to conduct a rational conversation with people like that. Thus, it is pointless to try. Anyone who does generally receives an outburst of vehemence, simply for stating their own view, which they are entitled to in America.

Life is so much nicer without that kind of negative energy.

Extremism should be marginalized, not encouraged. Do not listen to Tucker Carlson. It is a very bad habit.
    you're an idiot.

tucker carlson is a modern prophet for a new america.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Earl (09-20-2021), OldMercsRule (09-20-2021)

22. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Frank,

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Tucker Carlson wouldn't recognize "the truth" if he tripped over it.

He is a disgusting person...and is doing more damage to America than its most outspoken foreign enemies.

I'll bet Vladimir Putin loves him some Tucker Carlson. Vlad wants America to do maximum infighting. Tucker whips up the hatred and dishes out the anger, all to Putin's delight.

Putin is happy with Carlson because Putin runs a dysfunctional corrupt government. People have it lousy in Russia. A functional America that Americans all love makes Putin look bad. By causing America to fight itself, this make's Putin look better. He can say to his people: "Look how messed up America is!"

While all the time, Putin him self is causing what he is decrying.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Frank Apisa (09-02-2021)

24. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Mostly true that both sides attempt to appeal to the extremes of their side of the liberal/conservative continuum...BUT IT IS NOT THE SAME FOR BOTH SIDES.

MSNBC and CNN are not constantly encouraging hatred and scorn for conservatives. They often attack conservative policy, as any sane person would do, but they do not direct their commentary toward conservatives in general. They do not spew hatred toward conservatives as a group.

FOX people constantly excoriate liberals...not liberalism or liberal policy. Attacking liberal policy always comes second for them...and sometimes does not even show up on the screen.

There is a difference...and it is considerable.
    the hell they aren't, CNN is the worst and MSNBC right behind them, Fox falls in the middle of the two

25. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,978 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

Tucker is really a moderate.