Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Do Not Listen To Tucker Carlson. Pure Hatred.

1. #316 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,357 Times in 52,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Where'd Swalwell get this information, from a Chinese spy?
    What information are you referring to?
    I'm guessing he's defending the death threats against Swalwell and his family.

Regardless, I hope the FBI hunts down the criminal making the threats and bring him to justice.

IMO, it's only a matter of time, within a year* that a RWNJ or group of violent Trumpers commit mass murder on a family, blow up a federal building or commit a suicide bombing.**

*Nutjobs, especially RW nutjobs, love anniversaries. Dates to watch are November 3, January 6, January 20, April 19. There might be others.

**Like foreign terrorists, domestic terrorists can recruit some mentally ill person or retard like SYT recruited AHZ then groom them for a "mission". Best to use a remote detonator in case the sucker martyr chickens out at the last moment. Heck, they can even tell the "martyr" that the bomb is fake. LOL
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #317 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Tranquillus in Exile,

At least Carlson got one thing right.

Fox News' Tucker Carlson Admits Trump Is A 'Full-Blown BS Artist' and 'Compulsive Self-Promoter'

Conservative commentator Tucker Carlson launched an unusual defense of President Donald Trump Wednesday night, describing the president as a "racist liar" and a "full-blown BS artist."

Carlson appeared to discount the importance of Trump lying, saying that "most people know" Trump is a frequent liar because it's "obvious."

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-tu...omoter-1474564

That's all right then.
    Thanks for bringing that jewel into the light.

Lying is good somehow? Ends justify the means? I don't think so.

" "The crowd at the 2017 inauguration was not the largest ever measured on the national mall. Sorry, it wasn't." "

And then Carlson goes on to lie about Trump:

" "That's who he is," said Carlson. "Donald Trump is a salesman. He's a talker, a boaster, a booster, a compulsive self-promoter. At times, he's a full-blown BS artist. If Trump hadn't gotten rich in real estate, he could have made a fortune selling cars." "

Um, wo. Wait a minute. Trump never got rich in real estate. He would be richer if he had simply invested his inheritance in conservative mutuals. And along the way, Trump ripped a lot of people and governments off as he was producing such sorry results from his efforts to get rich. Every day Trump 'worked' he hurt himself, others and governments. He would have been far better off if he simply did nothing at all. And so would we!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (10-25-2021)

4. #318 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    "If Trump hadn't gotten rich in real estate, he could have made a fortune selling cars."
    If Trump hadn't been born to wealth - enough to cover his failures and pay for fancy lawyers - he would likely have been in and out of jail.

Instead he was the face of America for four excruciating years, and his dupes want more of the same. Would they buy a used car from this man?
    Last edited by Tranquillus in Exile; 10-25-2021 at 08:24 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

PoliTalker (10-25-2021)

6. #319 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Tranquillus in Exile,

If Trump hadn't been born to wealth - enough to cover his failures and pay for fancy lawyers - he would likely have been in and out of jail.

Instead he was the face of America for four excruciating years, and his dupes want more of the same.
    And they might get it if Democrats don't get some landmark legislation passed to make America greater.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #320 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,992 Times in 8,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    His M.O. is to spread hatred.

Extreme right wing pundits gain viewership by being provocative, in order to sell advertising.

It is a simple formula. Say things that make people angry, hit them with advertising. It works. Products are sold. Money is made.

Viewers are told that the country is in terrible condition, falling apart, white life is unbearable, doomed, and that liberals are to blame for all of these problems (whether they are actual problems or contrived matters little.)

The overall goal is not to make people angry. That is merely the necessary method used to earn the profits, an unfortunate byproduct of the goal of making lots of money. The most controversial talking heads on the right, such as TC, are all very rich because of it.

Regardless of that, the reality is that there are a lot of very angry people in the USA, and they are angry at liberals. It is impossible for an ordinary liberal to conduct a rational conversation with people like that. Thus, it is pointless to try. Anyone who does generally receives an outburst of vehemence, simply for stating their own view, which they are entitled to in America.

Life is so much nicer without that kind of negative energy.

Extremism should be marginalized, not encouraged. Do not listen to Tucker Carlson. It is a very bad habit.
    I dont watch Fox but are you suggesting that lemon puff and madcow spread love?

8. #321 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Tucker Carlson started all this CRT fear.

A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.