Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Not Listen To Tucker Carlson. Pure Hatred.

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Fox has vaccine requirements at their network and the Repubs don't have the curiosity or intellect to question the old do what I say, not what I do. Fox is terrible. Trump is worse. But they are not the problem. Is rightys who have something missing that tells them if something makes sense.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-18-2021)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Fox has vaccine requirements at their network and the Repubs don't have the curiosity or intellect to question the old do what I say, not what I do. Fox is terrible. Trump is worse. But they are not the problem. Is rightys who have something missing that tells them if something makes sense.
    I hear ya. Sad stuff, isn't it?

It seems to have happened gradually.

I think everyone has heard the old story about boiling frogs slowly. Remember how it goes? If one tried to throw a frog in a pot of boiling water it would jump out, but if the frog was placed in the room-temp water it would stay in. Then the water could be slowly brought to a boil and the frog would be cooked before it noticed. Or so the story goes. It's probably BS, but who knows.

What if the Republican Party was the frog?

And American politics was the water...

And RW propaganda was the heat.

Well, it sure looks like the Republican Party has been cooked.

Democrats of several decades ago would be proud of all the Democratic Party of today has accomplished.

Republicans of several decades ago would be absolutely horrified by today's Trump infested Republican Party.

That's for sure.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,242 Times in 10,706 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    His M.O. is to spread hatred.

Extreme right wing pundits gain viewership by being provocative, in order to sell advertising.

It is a simple formula. Say things that make people angry, hit them with advertising. It works. Products are sold. Money is made.

Viewers are told that the country is in terrible condition, falling apart, white life is unbearable, doomed, and that liberals are to blame for all of these problems (whether they are actual problems or contrived matters little.)

The overall goal is not to make people angry. That is merely the necessary method used to earn the profits, an unfortunate byproduct of the goal of making lots of money. The most controversial talking heads on the right, such as TC, are all very rich because of it.

Regardless of that, the reality is that there are a lot of very angry people in the USA, and they are angry at liberals. It is impossible for an ordinary liberal to conduct a rational conversation with people like that. Thus, it is pointless to try. Anyone who does generally receives an outburst of vehemence, simply for stating their own view, which they are entitled to in America.

Life is so much nicer without that kind of negative energy.

Extremism should be marginalized, not encouraged. Do not listen to Tucker Carlson. It is a very bad habit.
    Thanks for the heads up. I had frorgoeent about Tucker until you told us not to watch him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

Earl (09-20-2021)

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Extreme right wing pundits gain viewership by being provocative, in order to sell advertising.

It is a simple formula. Say things that make people angry, hit them with advertising. It works. Products are sold. Money is made.

Viewers are told that the country is in terrible condition, falling apart, white life is unbearable, doomed, and that liberals are to blame for all of these problems (whether they are actual problems or contrived matters little.)

The overall goal is not to make people angry. That is merely the necessary method used to earn the profits, an unfortunate byproduct of the goal of making lots of money. The most controversial talking heads on the right, such as TC, are all very rich because of it.

Regardless of that, the reality is that there are a lot of very angry people in the USA, and they are angry at liberals. It is impossible for an ordinary liberal to conduct a rational conversation with people like that. Thus, it is pointless to try. Anyone who does generally receives an outburst of vehemence, simply for stating their own view, which they are entitled to in America.

Extremism should be marginalized, not encouraged. Do not listen to Tucker Carlson. It is a very bad habit.
    Apparently demagoguery is quite lucrative for Fox News.
    Lock Him Up

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

PoliTalker (09-20-2021)

8. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Tucker is all about telling the truth.

We need more like him.
    Tucker has mommy issues, she was a liberal news commentator in the old style.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

9. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    It's a woman, a truly nasty shrivelled up old woman.
    Really, wow!

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    The most threatening thing facing America right now is not on the list of the things Carlson warned about.

THE MOST THREATENING THING FACING AMERICA RIGHT NOW IS THE NUT CASE RIGHT WING OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

That pathetic group is a greater threat to our Republic than any ever posed by a foreign enemy.
    I'm not a Republican, butt: yer such an extra smart feller that you got yer poisonous opinions published in the NYT, Newsweek, n' other newspapers, (all according to you that is).

Did ya tell the world that the nearly 80 million voters who voted fer Trump should be executed fer treason???????

Inquiring minds would luv ta know... burp...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMercsRule For This Post:

Earl (09-20-2021)

12. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    I'm not a Republican,
    Who the fuck asked if you are a Republican?

Has anyone asserted that you are a Republican?

Is English a second language for you?

butt: yer such an extra smart feller that you got yer poisonous opinions published in the NYT, Newsweek, n' other newspapers, (all according to you that is).
    Yes, I have had my opinions published in The New York Times, Newsweek Magazine, and several other major newspapers across the country (and in England.)

Look, don't try to emulate me on that score. You do not have anywhere near the talent for it.

Did ya tell the world that the nearly 80 million voters who voted fer Trump should be executed fer treason???????
    No. Did you?

Inquiring minds would luv ta know... burp...
    Good Christ, you are a slob.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-20-2021)

14. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Trumpet,

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Apparently demagoguery is quite lucrative for Fox News.
    Without demagoguery, for Fox News would be nothing.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Trumpet (09-20-2021)

16. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Who the fuck asked if you are a Republican?

Has anyone asserted that you are a Republican?
    Yes, frequently.

Is English a second language for you?
    Nope.

Yes, I have had my opinions published in The New York Times, Newsweek Magazine, and several other major newspapers across the country (and in England.)
    Oh... wowwwwww... can I have yer autograph: Frank...? Yer soooooooooooooo smart and so acomplished... the New York Times... yer top of the world Frank!!

Look, don't try to emulate me on that score. You do not have anywhere near the talent for it.
    Oh Frank, I could never be as eloquent as you, yer sooooooooooo smart.

No. Did you?
    I haven't accused you or China Joey gasbag supporters of treason: Frank. China Joey gasbag is an extra stupid corrupt pol, with a corrupt family that you Marxists supported for POTUS, (that's not treason in my book).

Good Christ, you are a slob.
    Nope. That said: given a choice, I'd rather be a slob, then a Puke like you. burp... Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft... breathe deep: Frank, (it could help yer breath).

17. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OldMercsRule View Post
    Yes, frequently.
    Then address your remarks to them. I have not.

Nope.
    Oh. Then are just stupid. Well keep at it. You may master it at some point.

Oh... wowwwwww... can I have yer autograph: Frank...? Yer soooooooooooooo smart and so acomplished (sic)... the New York Times... yer top of the world Frank!!
    If you beg properly.

Oh Frank, I could never be as eloquent as you, yer sooooooooooo smart.
    Yes, I've already called that to your attention. Learn to read.

I haven't accused you or China Joey gasbag supporters of treason: Frank. China Joey gasbag is an extra stupid corrupt pol, with a corrupt family that you Marxists supported for POTUS, (that's not treason in my book).
    For Crissake, "your book" is a fucking coloring book. Coloring books seldom mention treason.

Nope. That said: given a choice, I'd rather be a slob, then a Puke like you. burp... Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft... breathe deep: Frank, (it could help yer breath).
    You are almost as much a slob as Trump...and that is being quite a slob.

Okay, you are released. Go back to your rock...rest up. Then come back for more.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

18. #72 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Hello Controlled Opposition,

Tucker Carlson is a very big reason for Conservatives hating on Liberals. He tells them the country is going downhill, very deteriorated, that whites are losing out because America is seeing more minority population. He tells them liberals are to blame for this. He gets people angry over contrived 'problems' (which do not actually exist) and he offers up who to blame for it.

Angry right wing extremists attacked the Capitol. It was an insurrection as much as it was a riot.

Why are people so angry at out government?

Because of people like Tucker Carlson.
    Nope. You America hating commie libturds are a big reason we despise people like you.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

19. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,479 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm surprised no one has taken a shot at him yet.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

20. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,479 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Nope. You America hating commie libturds are a big reason we despise people like you.
    You're an old drunk who regrets his life and is too fucking weak to say "I" instead of the cowardly "we".
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

21. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then address your remarks to them. I have not.

Oh. Then are just stupid. Well keep at it. You may master it at some point.

If you beg properly.

Yes, I've already called that to your attention. Learn to read.

For Crissake, "your book" is a fucking coloring book. Coloring books seldom mention treason.

You are almost as much a slob as Trump...and that is being quite a slob.

Okay, you are released. Go back to your rock...rest up. Then come back for more.
    Hey old coot: yer the one that calls yer fellow Americans treasonous, not me. I guess yer so stupid ya can't remember that green font is for sarcasm. Do you have dementia? burp...