Members banned from this thread: The Anonymous, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, MAGA MAN, Irish, tsuke, Wolverine, Lightbringer, Sailor, TOP, Eagle_Eye, volsrock, anonymoose, Jack, NiftyNiblick, Into the Night, gfm7175, artichoke, Earl, Grokmaster, ]2epo]v[an, Doc Dutch, Hawkeye10, Matt Dillon, FreeSpeech, Yakuda, Diesel, War=Peace, Bulletbob, Son of the Revolution, Grumpy and Stringfellow Hawk

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Report; US ISIS-K strike may have killed a family of 9.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,512 Times in 6,255 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello moon,

rt.com = Russia Today
    Of course. RT's report agrees with that of every other mainstream media source.

It's absolutely tragic that the planners of the strike chose to strike in a residential area- knowing full well that a car-load of suicide bombers would be packed with explosives.
    Absolutely dumbass planning- in line with everything else about this Kabul clusterfuck.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello moon,

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Of course. RT's report agrees with that of every other mainstream media source.

It's absolutely tragic that the planners of the strike chose to strike in a residential area- knowing full well that a car-load of suicide bombers would be packed with explosives.
    Absolutely dumbass planning- in line with everything else about this Kabul clusterfuck.
    Why didn't you include the reporting that extra explosions were observed, indicating that the house may have been packed with explosives?

And what does THAT suggest?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello moon,

Why didn't you include the reporting that extra explosions were observed, indicating that the house may have been packed with explosives?

And what does THAT suggest?
    The explosions are what was expected when a car-load of suicide bombers was targeted.
    You're surely not suggesting that these dead kids were minding explosives for ISIS ? Tell me that you're kidding and that you haven't gone nuts.

Maria Ressa.

4. The Following 2 Users Groan At moon For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-31-2021), Earl (08-31-2021)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

No reasoning and compassionate person can be in the least surprised that the Taliban won.
    I used to work for the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Texas- Station K!

As a new employee, I remember getting the tour which included a tour of the Security Enforcement areas, and a spokesman that Represented the Security Forces advised us, "If someone attacked our Bank and Tried to Rob the bank, they would try their best to avoid harming any of the employees with friendly fire or even if employees were taken as hostages they would first try to negotiate with precaution, BUT WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES OR PROMISES"!

May not be a good analogy- But- I don't know- perhaps it may explain how things work for the better good!

Sometimes, people- innocent people will die in a war on terrorism and terrorists- sometimes it can be avoided- sometimes it can't.

But these terrorists killed 13 or our soldiers and 180 afghan citizens already- and if we were to just not go after them- THESE SAME TERRORISTS WOULD HAVE KILLED THOUSANDS OF MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE!

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

No reasoning and compassionate person can be in the least surprised that the Taliban won.
    too bad Trump let 5,000 Taliban fighers out of prison

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It gets worse. The BBC reports, with witnesses and video evidence of the wrecked car, that there were no suicide bombers at all. The rocket struck a civilian vehicle as it entered a private yard and was being greeted by children. Major fuck-up looks extremely likely.

Maria Ressa.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Verified. No suicide bombers. A family slaughtered.

Maria Ressa.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello moon,

The explosions are what was expected when a car-load of suicide bombers was targeted.
    You're surely not suggesting that these dead kids were minding explosives for ISIS ? Tell me that you're kidding and that you haven't gone nuts.
    I don't know what happened there. The tidbits of information that we get on the other side of the planet are sketchy at best.

One thing I do know is that ISIS and Taliban people are not stupid. They are not going to keep their military operations isolated from residential where they are easy clean targets. I don't know if we can believe the Pentagon when they say they take the utmost care in trying to avoid civilian casualties. But I would certainly not put it past these terrorist groups to put explosives in a residential home with a family.

We also do not know what the outcome would have been if we had not blown up that car.

We do not know how many people, families and children would have died if that terrorist attack had been carried out.

It is a very difficult decision to select targets. And there isn't always as much time as one would like to make those decisions. I'm sure they would like to have credible information with no unknowns, but that is probably rare in the real world.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

PoliTalker- the BBC confirms that there were no bombers. Survivors have been interviewed, the location filmed. It was a horrendous error. The car of an innocent family was targeted. All talk of secondary explosions are stumblebum military smoke-screening of a slaughter. Sorry.
    One of the dead was working with the US military. Him and his family, including the seven dead kids, all had the paperwork for extraction to the US.

This is what cost NATO the war- crass, trigger-happy, callous stupidity. It was the same in Iraq. Julian Assange is in jail for pointing that out.

Maria Ressa.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

It gets worse. The BBC reports, with witnesses and video evidence of the wrecked car, that there were no suicide bombers at all. The rocket struck a civilian vehicle as it entered a private yard and was being greeted by children. Major fuck-up looks extremely likely.
    Gosh, people get hurt in war. Who knew?

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Gosh, people get hurt in war. Who knew?
    Doesn't your sphincter constrict your neck ?

Maria Ressa.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

I am an asshole troll.
    I see. bye bye

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello moon,

PoliTalker- the BBC confirms that there were no bombers. Survivors have been interviewed, the location filmed. It was a horrendous error. The car of an innocent family was targeted. All talk of secondary explosions are stumblebum military smoke-screening of a slaughter. Sorry.
    If that is true it is a terrible mistake. It would not surprise me if President Biden owns up to it.

It's probably too soon to know exactly what happened.

You've provided no link.

I searched and got the previous information only, even from BBC.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

moon (08-31-2021)

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    I see. bye bye
    Oooh, lookie- a Quotation Changer. Lowest form of trolling. Get lost.

Maria Ressa.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

PoliTalker (08-31-2021)

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello moon,

Oooh, lookie- a Quotation Changer. Lowest form of trolling. Get lost.
    A sure sign of disrespect; and an indicator of more to come.