Thread: Core Beliefs

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Core Beliefs

Starting with a core belief saves time —— when you do not read every story the government wants you to read.

In-depth knowledge about any topic forms core beliefs as well as:

Basically, a government headline tells me not waste time reading the story because I know that the reportage ‘FACTS’ are a pack of media lies. You will be surprised at the amount of social media time you save by not reading anything the government is selling. These topics top the list for the time being:

1. COVID-19

2. Vaccines.

3. Vaccinations.

4. COVID19 infections increasing.

5. Deaths caused by COVID-19 and/or new strains.

6. Masks.

7. Afghanistan.

These standbys move up the list whenever necessary:

a. Black Lives Matter.

b. Racism.

c. Gun control.

d. Crime.

e. Education.

f. Healthcare.

g. Immigration.

h. International (the noun).

i. Charity.

NOTE: Charity is the oldest, the largest, and the wealthiest industry by far.

Finally, the U.N. does not yet have an anthem; so I suggested that it adopt Rhythm Is Our Business most often associated with the Jimmie Lunceford Band. Only change rhythm to charity:

Charity is our business
    Charity is what we sell
    Charity is our business
    Business sure is swell

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...91#post3476991
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

I notice the majority of people dying now are the Unvaccinated. This should help in the Decision-Making process.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-17-2021), WinterBorn (09-04-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I notice the majority of people dying now are the Unvaccinated. This should help in the Decision-Making process.
    To Jack: I am still waiting to see some death certificates?

There is no reliable proof that the coronavirus caused deaths being reported around the globe. Put it this way: A convicted murderer is hanged in Ulaanbaatar and his death is attributed to the coronavirus. A corpse is the only thing needed. Bottom line: A few million dollars out of billions will buy a lot of death certificates and government officials in foreign countries.

XXXXX

Television parasites report that a person WITH coronavirus died. As far as I know, the cause of death should be recorded on the death certificate, yet I never heard a television mouth say the corpse died FROM coronavirus.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...42#post3511142
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post

There is no reliable proof that the coronavirus caused deaths being reported around the globe. Put it this way: A convicted murderer is hanged in Ulaanbaatar and his death is attributed to the coronavirus. A corpse is the only thing needed. Bottom line: A few million dollars out of billions will buy a lot of death certificates and government officials in foreign countries.

XXXXX

Television parasites report that a person WITH coronavirus died. As far as I know, the cause of death should be recorded on the death certificate, yet I never heard a television mouth say the corpse died FROM coronavirus.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...42#post3511142
    Good. Keep thinking this.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-17-2021)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,242 Times in 7,657 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Starting with a core belief saves time —— when you do not read every story the government wants you to read.

Basically, a government headline tells me not waste time reading the story because I know that the reportage ‘FACTS’ are a pack of media lies. You will be surprised at the amount of social media time you save by not reading anything the government is selling. These topics top the list for the time being:

1. COVID-19

2. Vaccines.

3. Vaccinations.

6. Masks.

7. Afghanistan.

a. Black Lives Matter.

b. Racism.

c. Gun control.

d. Crime.

e. Education.

f. Healthcare.

g. Immigration.

i. Charity.

Finally, the U.N. does not yet have an anthem; so I suggested that it adopt Rhythm Is Our Business most often associated with the Jimmie Lunceford Band. Only change rhythm to charity:

Charity is our business
    Charity is what we sell
    Charity is our business
    Business sure is swell

THE CDC HAS ALREADY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT IT HAS NO CURE FOR STUPID.

I doubt that will change during our life-times...so you are stuck with it, Flanders.

Do your best to get by.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-17-2021)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Good. Keep thinking this.
    To Jack: I will.

You go on believing everything government butchers tell you.

A board certified occupational therapist in Hawaii said he has seen more people die from COVID vaccinations than from COVID itself.

"I've seen 32 elderly people pass away immediately after taking the Moderna vaccine. None of that is being talked about on the news. It doesn't fit their narrative," Abrien Aguirre told Hawaii Free Speech News, a citizen-journalist video channel.

"I've seen more patients die from the vaccine than from COVID," he said.

Aguirre said he works for Oahu's largest skilled nursing facility and has worked in three separate COVID units with geriatric patients.

"The people moved to the COVID unit, didn’t have COVID. They tested positive with the PCR test, but most of them were asymptomatic and only suffering from their pre-existing conditions," he said.

People with other terminal conditions were listed as COVID deaths, Aguirre said.

See the interview:

It is all about medical industry parasites and tax dollars.

A billing department in a nursing facility had therapists change its medical diagnosis codes from conditions such as pulmonary disorder to COVID to get higher reimbursements, he said.

In some instances, said Aguirre, people that hadn't even tested positive were listed as having COVID-19.

"It’s just fraud on every level," he said.

Aguirre said he has reached out to various officials but has not received any responses.

"My advice to people: If your elderly are sick, your grandmother, your great grandmother, your mom, don’t send them to a skilled nursing facility," he said.

"They’re not going to receive adequate care. Treatment is going to be withheld from them," Aguirre continued. "They’re going to be forced to wear a mask all day, and social distance. They’re going to become depressed and want to commit suicide. Because that is what I am seeing in our facilities."

Whistleblower: I've seen more people die from COVID-19 vaccine than virus
    By WND Staff
    Published August 17, 2021 at 7:59pm

https://www.wnd.com/2021/08/whistleb...vaccine-virus/

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

1. COVID-19

2. Vaccines.

3. Vaccinations.

6. Masks.

7. Afghanistan.

a. Black Lives Matter.

b. Racism.

c. Gun control.

d. Crime.

e. Education.

f. Healthcare.

g. Immigration.

i. Charity.

Charity is our business
    Charity is what we sell
    Charity is our business
    Business sure is swell

your ignorance is noted. no wonder people laugh at how fucking stupid you are.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Frank Apisa (08-18-2021), Jack (08-18-2021)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    your ignorance is noted. no wonder people laugh at how fucking stupid you are.

That's harsh, Hoosier. True. But still harsh.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Pacquiao is a gladiator, a warrior.

Leonard retired again in 1991 after losing a WBC super welterweight title bout,
    but he returned to the ring once more in 1997, at age 40, and lost by a fifth-round
    technical knockout. He retired after the fight with a record of 36 wins (25 by knockout),
    3 losses, and 1 draw.

In 2000, at the age of 38, Chávez challenged Light Welterweight Champion Kostya Tszyu.
    Chavez lost the bout via 6th-round TKO. After a 2001 victory over Terry Thomas in Ciudad
    Juárez, Mexico, Chávez retired.

And then there was Marquez. I’m assuming lack of training. Last night was a amazing battle.
    They both ended pretty!

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[QUOTE=Flanders;
    Television parasites report that a person WITH coronavirus died. As far as I know, the cause of death should be recorded on the death certificate, yet I never heard a television mouth say the corpse died FROM coronavirus. [/QUOTE]

Note that the headline says “. . . Father of Miami-Dade Mayor Dies From COVID-19.”

Facts tell a different story:

Paul Levine, the father of Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava, died Thursday from complications due to COVID-19. He was fully vaccinated and 87-years-old.

Fully Vaxxed Father of Miami-Dade Mayor Dies From COVID-19
    By Nick Koutsobinas
    Saturday, 04 September 2021 10:51 AM

https://www.newsmax.com/draft-storie...04/id/1035056/

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It is all about medical industry parasites and tax dollars.

Doctors plant trillions of tax dollar vines around the public purse. In short: Nobody in the medical industry is going give up trillions of tax dollars after they worked so hard and so long to join the education industry at the public trough.

It happened again yesterday, twice. Reading through comments on a blog post I found this: "I will never trust another doctor again." I long ago lost count of the number of times I have seen that written.

You hear it, too. In private conversations with people they trust, American citizens are heaping contempt on doctors for forcing a narrative on us that had no basis in science. Many of us, perhaps even the majority, immediately recognized this virus for what it is -- a common flu virus maybe engineered to be more contagious if not more fatal but hardly differing substantially from other influenza strains. We have lived with seasonal flu all our lives. We saw no reason to fear it until the medical community, and Anthony Fauci specifically, started telling lies.

And once the lies started, they never stopped. From a trickle -- "It's going to make everyone sick" -- to the massive flood of lies about masks, "vaccines," effective treatments, "We're all going to die!" and even rigging the numbers to prove those lies, this scam has been one continual government operation. It was exploited to allow for the theft of the 2020 election by means of mail-in ballots. Having accomplished that, its purpose now is to keep the knee of government firmly on the population's neck.

It seems that our doctors went along with the hoax to a large degree because it put them in the spotlight. Amazingly, almost none of them questioned the lies. They abandoned everything they'd learned in Virology 101 and went full wolf-cry. It worked out well for them. Suddenly they were the focus of attention and their words were hung on breathlessly. They soaked it up, reveled in it, strutted down the halls in their white coats and followed the diktats of D.C. religiously. Many of them went even further. They wrote scholarly articles promoting the fairy tale and hectoring us peons on how to behave. Masks and social distancing -- laughable advice in the face of reality -- became the ironclad rule. They lied, too, in order to promote their own importance. They refused to see patients unmasked, treated the sick in their parking lots, abandoned patients' follow-up care, delayed needed tests and surgery endlessly, and generally ignored the hell they were putting the rest of us through. Worst of all, they denied us treatment with medications that had been proven effective. Because, you see, those things were horse pills not meant for humans... right up until that was proven a lie also.

Does the medical community understand that it has sacrificed the trust of Americans, possibly forever?

Doctors do not give a rat’s ass if they lose the public’s trust so long as the money keeps rolling in. Media parasites will do the same thing for doctors they did for teachers with one difference. Teachers kill and cripple minds —— doctors kill and cripple bodies.

Does it even acknowledge the self-inflicted wounds that will now affect the relationship between doctors and their patients going forward? How do doctors and nurses reclaim the trust of patients? Is that even possible now? Because in the cold light of day it looks like they were either stupid or malevolent. Given that they're supposed to be educated people, malevolent appears to be the more likely. And that is terrifying, when you consider they now want to inject every last one of us with an unproven substance that may be causing more illness than the virus itself and they are willing to destroy our lives and job to make that happen. Was this the goal all along?

Americans have been suspicious of the COVID narrative from the get-go. Time has proven them right. Having come from a long line of doctors and nurses, I am appalled at how the medical community has promoted COVID and continues to do so in the face of proof they're lying. Considering the number of times I've heard, "I'll never trust another doctor again" I believe we've reached a watershed moment with respect to medical care. The unique trust we placed in our doctors is gone, deservedly so.

Our doctors in the field could have saved us from this disaster. They should have stood up to Anthony Fauci, who may well be evil personified. Instead, they were complicit in the hoax. They furthered the lie because it made them powerful.

We have lost eighteen months of our lives and appear to have no future without COVID lies. Americans now know that. The rage at the medical community is every bit as white hot as that against politicians. Get ready for the pushback, doctors. You asked for it and it's coming. If you think we're going to kiss those eighteen months goodbye without a backward glance you are sadly mistaken. We are no longer afraid. We are furious.

September 14, 2021
    I will never trust another doctor
    By Randi Pinkerton

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...er_doctor.html