Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What types of speech should be banned?

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,343 Times in 52,396 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittarius83 View Post
    Hitler had the political power to create misery for his critics including execution, torture and the will to inflict war on others. How did Trump do any of these things? When and where?
    And why are Mao and Stalin exempt from these criticisms??
    What kind of fucking morons are giving Mao and Stalin a fucking pass?

Do you have a quote from a leader or organization or are you just reading the shit stains in your underwear again?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    What kind of fucking morons are giving Mao and Stalin a fucking pass?

Do you have a quote from a leader or organization or are you just reading the shit stains in your underwear again?
    Same ones giving biden a pass

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,044 Times in 7,481 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,047 Posts

God, I love America so much!
    Does it love you back, Oom?
    Would you even know?
    You're in Texas!
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yes, ad hominem attack and anything to avoid answering my questions. Typical of the denizens of the Internet that thrive on anonymity. I don’t deal with people that snipe and hide.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Then why the singular attention to Hitler?

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Agreed which is why, in my non-lawyer opinion, it's essential that a link be drawn between the WH and the Insurrection planners. OTOH, Trump being a fucking scumbag who never gets his hands dirty, unless the WH link rolls on Trump, he may never face justice.

FWIW, I think the link could be Junior, but it could also be Stone, Miller or even Rudy.
    I'm not sure that is possible. I don't think Trump wanted the attack on the Capitol especially since it was unsuccessful. I think he would have liked hundreds of thousands of protestors surrounding the Capitol chanting "stop the vote" hoping that would pressure more members of Congress to vote to support the disputed vote or thinking Pence could actually do something to help him.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bulletbob (08-10-2021)

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Does it love you back, Oom?
    Would you even know?
    You're in Texas!
    Only fucking morons and Eurotrash believe a culture can love one back. You're both, neef.

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I'm not sure that is possible. I don't think Trump wanted the attack on the Capitol especially since it was unsuccessful. I think he would have liked hundreds of thousands of protestors surrounding the Capitol chanting "stop the vote" hoping that would pressure more members of Congress to vote to support the disputed vote or thinking Pence could actually do something to help him.
    Possible. OTOH, I think Trump is delusional enough to believe his own bullshit. When he refused to help, to call it off, he was making very clear to all what he wanted.

If that part is true, then coordination with the militias would be important. Someone had to be in charge of that coordination. IMO, one of the militia members facing 20 years to life at ADX Florence will sing like a canary on the connection for a lighter sentence.

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,044 Times in 7,481 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,047 Posts

Only fucking morons and Eurotrash believe a culture can love one back. You're both, neef.
    You're common, Oom.

You have a ninth grade civics class understanding of politics.

You have no cosmopolitan panache whatsoever--a classic Joe Sixpack--so the blandness of Middle America is your only comfort zone.

Anybody with a pedigree is Eurotrash to a non-descript mongrel like yourself, so I understand your perspective there.

You have the effrontery to call me a moron when the next intelligent observation that you share on this forum will be your very first.

But you didn't draw your own blueprint, Oom. You do the best that you can with what you've got.

My expectations for you are where they need to be, now. I understand you better.

Moronic Eurotrash is a level to which you can't even aspire, so your lashing out is understandable.

But you're occasionally amusing in a "There but for the grace of God go I" sort of way, so I don't need to keep you in the ignore box

with those who can't even accomplish that much.
    Last edited by NiftyNiblick; 08-08-2021 at 05:53 PM.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    You're common, Oom.

You have a ninth grade civics class understanding of politics.

You have no cosmopolitan panache whatsoever--a classic Joe Sixpack--so the blandness of Middle America is your only comfort zone.

Anybody with a pedigree is Eurotrash to a non-descript mongrel like yourself, so I understand your perspective there.

You have the effrontery to call me a moron when the next intelligent observation that you share on this forum will be your very first.

But you didn't draw your own blueprint, Oom. You do the best that you can with what you've got.

My expectations for you are where they need to be, now. I understand you better.

Moronic Eurotrash is a level to which you can't even aspire, so your lashing out is understandable.

But you're occasionally amusing in a "There but for the grace of God go I" sort of way, so I don't need to keep you in the ignore box

with those who can't even accomplish that much.
    Sounds about right and explains to fucking Eurotrash morons why I'm not a politician. Duh!

TL;DR Have you considered shorter posts and only 1-2 syllable words for those many humans you consider beneath you, neef?

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Possible. OTOH, I think Trump is delusional enough to believe his own bullshit. When he refused to help, to call it off, he was making very clear to all what he wanted.

If that part is true, then coordination with the militias would be important. Someone had to be in charge of that coordination. IMO, one of the militia members facing 20 years to life at ADX Florence will sing like a canary on the connection for a lighter sentence.

Sounds like you duck your delusional enough to belive your own bullshit.

Like how you were a combat helo pilot at what 15 or 16 years8n age you know. Odd thing is im 63 and would of been 16 in 74 . you 18 but the issue is it takes 18 to 24 months of training not to mention the time it takes to get enough rank to fly of course you can claim you were a commissioned officer at what 16 years old lol. Tell us some more ducky boy. Go ahead we love the fairy tells . and you can keep kissing foul owls ass ahe actually believes all your bill shit lies.
    You and foul owl thing deserve eachother lol. A old dred up delusional hoe who thinks shes better them others and the amazing dumb uncle the first commissioned officer in the navy at 16 to fly combat missions . lol.
    Duck did it come with a remote control ?

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You might want to be more specific. Banned by who? The government? A private corporation that wishes to present a certain image? A church? A family? A private school? A public school?
    I was thinking about banning any people who have stolen valor being banned of people who think they are better then others . the real crack head scum bag types

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    I was thinking about banning any people who have stolen valor being banned of people who think they are better then others . the real crack head scum bag types
    Ban all meth-heads, Bobbie. That way you won’t have to be here. LOL

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (08-11-2021)

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,243 Times in 13,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

Nobody involved in the Jan 6 riot will end up in the ADX facility. Nobody.

17. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Nobody involved in the Jan 6 riot will end up in the ADX facility. Nobody.
    They should all be shot for treason.