Thread: Should we care what happens to people who are willfully unvaccinated?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Default Should we care what happens to people who are willfully unvaccinated?

I don't give a shit, and I don't see why anyone else would give a shit about those dumb people either.

So all the fake outrage about migrants supposedly infecting the country with COVID really fucking sucks because if everyone was vaccinated, this wouldn't even be an issue.

So for anyone who tries to scapegoat migrants for the rising COVID numbers in red states, are you vaccinated and if so, why do you even fucking care?

Should we care what happens to people who are willfully unvaccinated against COVID-19?
    https://www.sfgate.com/coronavirus/a...s-16319981.php
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

AProudLefty (08-05-2021), Guno צְבִי (08-05-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

St Fauci said today we need to get everyone vaxxed because of "unknown variants" "smoldering" in the "unvaxxed"

Since the migrants are coming from 150 countries I'm sure they bring in a smorgasbord of variants

and they they "smolder" in the migrants which bring them to the interior

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    St Fauci said today we need to get everyone vaxxed because of "unknown variants" "smoldering" in the "unvaxxed"
    Yeah, so thanks for that asshole...you're the one who lied for 20 months and did everything you could to prolong the pandemic.

Fauci may care about people, because its his job, but I do not and am unmoved.

I have no sympathy for anyone who chose to skip the vaccine or masks...this is your fucking mess.

Since the migrants are coming from 150 countries I'm sure they bring in a smorgasbord of variants
    Geez, then maybe you and Trump shouldn't have spent the first six months of the pandemic playing it down and promising miracle cures.

So again, I'm not moved here. I don't care.

How is this any different than Trump bringing in 40,000 COVID-exposed people from China during Feb and Mar 2020?

How many of those people were quarantined, screened, traced, or tested? Don't worry, I know you don't know the answer, but I do...NONE OF THEM.

Not a single one of the migrants forced you and Trump to choose to downplay COVID.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

^what??? ROFL.. you screed post

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Like every other piece of shit of your low IQ kind, the children are the ones that will suffer the most, not you. And even then your kind is willing to see them abused, and die, rather then face the truth. Yes, abortions are evil, but your actions cause more suffering.

Then too, maybe your sorry ass can actually prove that immigrants are the problem.

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/po...c-4b406aca591a
    Last edited by Old Trapper; 08-05-2021 at 04:13 PM.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-05-2021)