Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: Tlaib wants to give a pass to people who don't pay water, electricity internet bill

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    48,843
    Thanks
    15,806
    Thanked 10,294 Times in 8,453 Posts
    Groans
    585
    Groaned 1,573 Times in 1,516 Posts

    Default

    This is why I come here. JPP is superior to SNL and Comedy Central.

    Dachshund Lives Matter

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lansing Ks
    Posts
    21,539
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9,556 Times in 6,561 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 749 Times in 692 Posts

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    48,843
    Thanks
    15,806
    Thanked 10,294 Times in 8,453 Posts
    Groans
    585
    Groaned 1,573 Times in 1,516 Posts

    Default

    Daily Mail.
    Dachshund Lives Matter

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lansing Ks
    Posts
    21,539
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9,556 Times in 6,561 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 749 Times in 692 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Daily Mail.
    So the bitch doesn't own a Tesla and her grandma did not need help?

  5. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    48,843
    Thanks
    15,806
    Thanked 10,294 Times in 8,453 Posts
    Groans
    585
    Groaned 1,573 Times in 1,516 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    So the bitch doesn't own a Tesla and her grandma did not need help?
    All I know is that the story is from Daily Mail.
    Dachshund Lives Matter

  6. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    48,843
    Thanks
    15,806
    Thanked 10,294 Times in 8,453 Posts
    Groans
    585
    Groaned 1,573 Times in 1,516 Posts

    Default

    Calling AOC a bitch is very telling. Just a FYI.
    Dachshund Lives Matter

  7. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lansing Ks
    Posts
    21,539
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9,556 Times in 6,561 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 749 Times in 692 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    All I know is that the story is from Daily Mail.
    Obama has a brother that lives in a tin shack

    He wont be at Obamas BD party

    article-2186782-1439E72D000005DC-41_306x423.jpg


    These two dont care about their own family..but u think they care about you

  8. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    48,843
    Thanks
    15,806
    Thanked 10,294 Times in 8,453 Posts
    Groans
    585
    Groaned 1,573 Times in 1,516 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Obama has a brother that lives in a tin shack

    He wont be at Obamas BD party

    article-2186782-1439E72D000005DC-41_306x423.jpg


    These two dont care about their own family..but u think they care about you
    LOL.
    Dachshund Lives Matter

  9. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lansing Ks
    Posts
    21,539
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9,556 Times in 6,561 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 749 Times in 692 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    LOL.
    If u could afford a 11 million dollar house, would u help your brother if he lived like that?







    Barack won't help me, says 'destitute' George Obama

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...a-7932686.html


    Obama is a POS


    You think its funny that a very very very rich man wont help his family?
    Last edited by volsrock; 08-05-2021 at 07:28 PM.

  10. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    48,843
    Thanks
    15,806
    Thanked 10,294 Times in 8,453 Posts
    Groans
    585
    Groaned 1,573 Times in 1,516 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    If u could afford a 11 million dollar house, would u help your brother if he lived like that?







    Barack won't help me, says 'destitute' George Obama

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...a-7932686.html


    Obama is a POS


    You think its funny that a very very very rich man wont help his family?
    LOL
    Dachshund Lives Matter

  11. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    61,273
    Thanks
    81,497
    Thanked 39,727 Times in 25,376 Posts
    Groans
    2,640
    Groaned 4,549 Times in 4,207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    If u could afford a 11 million dollar house, would u help your brother if he lived like that?







    Barack won't help me, says 'destitute' George Obama

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...a-7932686.html


    Obama is a POS


    You think its funny that a very very very rich man wont help his family?
    His brother lies well and often. I would not believe anything the man says about President Obama.

  12. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lansing Ks
    Posts
    21,539
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9,556 Times in 6,561 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 749 Times in 692 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    His brother lies well and often. I would not believe anything the man says about President Obama.
    so does obama...and prove he lied

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-06-2019, 03:30 AM
  2. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 05-09-2019, 06:06 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-09-2019, 12:16 AM
  4. Bill would give president emergency control of Internet
    By meme in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 02:10 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 07:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •