Members banned from this thread: katzgar


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: South Texas border city erects tent city for migrants who test positive for COVID-19

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    47,760
    Thanks
    5,396
    Thanked 10,471 Times in 7,841 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,805 Times in 2,595 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    why do you obsess over masking (which doesnt protect) - but allow migrants with variants into the interior?
    I don't give a shit about unvaccinated people.

    Not one bit.

    You're not going to get me to give a shit about them either. In fact, I'm encouraging you to continue spreading disinformation about COVID, as you have the last 20 months, because I know the only people listening to you are the dumb fucks I want to die from COVID anyway.

    So keep up the good work...your big mouth already helped Biden win, then it helped Ossoff and Warnock win, so it'll probably help us win next year too.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    47,760
    Thanks
    5,396
    Thanked 10,471 Times in 7,841 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,805 Times in 2,595 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    you idiot. breakthru from variants.. How is it you obsess over wearing a mask, but dont care about migrants
    You're mistaken.

    I don't care what the fuck you say about masks because I know the only people listening to your stupid ass are the people I WANT to get sick with COVID and die.

    I've given up trying to debate masks with you because I realized I don't want your audience to get vaccinated. I want them to suffer and die. I really, really do.

    The Schadenfreude is strong with me.


    with gawd knows what variants right into the interior?
    Then maybe you should have kept your big, fat, fucking mouth shut for the last 20 months because the bullshit you said about COVID is what proliferated it.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    3,420
    Thanks
    877
    Thanked 942 Times in 755 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 48 Times in 47 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Figures your an Arpaio fan.
    YES ... I AM

    Do YOU have a problem with that ???

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    61,004
    Thanks
    81,114
    Thanked 39,457 Times in 25,210 Posts
    Groans
    2,629
    Groaned 4,517 Times in 4,178 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    YES ... I AM

    Do YOU have a problem with that ???
    No, it just tells me a great deal about you. You probably like Roy Moore, too.

  5. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    3,420
    Thanks
    877
    Thanked 942 Times in 755 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 48 Times in 47 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I had to look that up. LOL!
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I am stupid myself.

  6. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    47,748
    Thanks
    15,401
    Thanked 10,049 Times in 8,243 Posts
    Groans
    436
    Groaned 1,569 Times in 1,512 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    .
    Hi Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    This is a DIY country.

    If something is not working for us, we have the power to fix it within the system.


    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    ^Thread trolling moron thinks he can hear what's typed here. The definition of "unhinged."


    Look at what Turd Digester said.

  7. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    3,420
    Thanks
    877
    Thanked 942 Times in 755 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 48 Times in 47 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    No, it just tells me a great deal about you. You probably lie Roy Moore, too.
    Never met the fellow so I have no idea whether he is truthful or not.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2021, 04:30 PM
  2. 2 more Texas Democrats test positive for COVID-19 in Washington
    By volsrock in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2021, 08:45 PM
  3. covid not done in the South: 125 Texas church camp kids test positive
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-06-2021, 02:58 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2021, 10:35 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2018, 09:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •