Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Look At This POS CDC USA With An Obvious Attempt To Force Laws To Make Home Owners Re

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default Look At This POS CDC USA With An Obvious Attempt To Force Laws To Make Home Owners Re

Look At This POS CDC USA With An Obvious Attempt To Force Laws To Make Home Owners Renting Out Lose Their Homes

What kind of a piece of garbage gets put in such positions, here is an answer (the video) and those that put them there are democrat scum bags along with perhaps some republican cowards quivering at the thought of being slandered by the media etc. for not going along with redundant leftist and globalist agenda's (which is basically globalist dictation through lobbyists). Leftists are such globalist sock puppets then there is a line of cowards in office unorganized and perhaps likely with a gun pointed at the back of their heads ... at least one might suspect ... check this out with Tucker Carlson of which his words are not mine but a brow raiser.

Puzzling how USA citizen haters so easily get into office of various sorts other than the gun to the back of the head theory, along with greed, selfishness, deliberate ignorance along with very transparent, cheap and pathetic compulsive obsessive lying and deceiving. Very disgusting. Not at all reassuring of those who put this thing there especially let alone the nerve this so called female has to attempt such.

What the lgbt was doing 15 20 years ago, now a bunch of headcases have used what they did to continue to force complete rubbish on citizens around the world, they just ignore fact, make up lies, call it their belief then attempt to try and force their rubbish upon everyone else. I tried to stop it all the way through but liberal policy started having me banned etc. 15 years or so ago because the facts I share that back claims on the foundations of especially primary issues slaughter their leftist lies, so because they don't stand a chance on a level playing field, globalist lobby to have you banned for exposing their pathetic rhetoric for years now ...

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 08-04-2021 at 10:05 PM.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (08-05-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,033 Times in 6,226 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stay in your own lane, Maple Leaf.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    he's a better american than you, fuckknob.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Trumpy (08-06-2021)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I kinda wish I lived in less interesting times.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Trumpy (08-06-2021)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Look At This POS CDC USA With An Obvious Attempt To Force Laws To Make Home Owners Renting Out Lose Their Homes

What kind of a piece of garbage gets put in such positions, here is an answer (the video) and those that put them there are democrat scum bags along with perhaps some republican cowards quivering at the thought of being slandered by the media etc. for not going along with redundant leftist and globalist agenda's (which is basically globalist dictation through lobbyists). Leftists are such globalist sock puppets then there is a line of cowards in office unorganized and perhaps likely with a gun pointed at the back of their heads ... at least one might suspect ... check this out with Tucker Carlson of which his words are not mine but a brow raiser.

Puzzling how USA citizen haters so easily get into office of various sorts other than the gun to the back of the head theory, along with greed, selfishness, deliberate ignorance along with very transparent, cheap and pathetic compulsive obsessive lying and deceiving. Very disgusting. Not at all reassuring of those who put this thing there especially let alone the nerve this so called female has to attempt such.

What the lgbt was doing 15 20 years ago, now a bunch of headcases have used what they did to continue to force complete rubbish on citizens around the world, they just ignore fact, make up lies, call it their belief then attempt to try and force their rubbish upon everyone else. I tried to stop it all the way through but liberal policy started having me banned etc. 15 years or so ago because the facts I share that back claims on the foundations of especially primary issues slaughter their leftist lies, so because they don't stand a chance on a level playing field, globalist lobby to have you banned for exposing their pathetic rhetoric for years now ...

love

World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    fuck you, ugly ass punk.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

love

World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    "Look At This POS CDC USA With An Obvious Attempt To Force Laws To Make Home Owners Renting Out Lose Their Homes".

Teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) sure are whining now that a democrat is in office.

Not so much, when their fat, orange, dear leader signed an executive order, that did the same thing.

September 2 2020
    President Donald Trump signed an executive order Tuesday giving the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention broad authority to temporarily halt evictions during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Under the executive order, the CDC will use its power under federal law to prevent any landlord who has the legal right to evict a tenant from doing so to prevent the spread of COVID-19. It also provides assistance to property owners as well as tenants.

“I want to make it unmistakably clear that I’m protecting people from evictions,” Trump said in a statement on Tuesday.

Crickets then.
    Now, teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) scream like 2 week old piglets.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to no worries For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-05-2021)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    "Look At This POS CDC USA With An Obvious Attempt To Force Laws To Make Home Owners Renting Out Lose Their Homes".

Teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) sure are whining now that a democrat is in office.

Not so much, when their fat, orange, dear leader signed an executive order, that did the same thing.

September 2 2020
    President Donald Trump signed an executive order Tuesday giving the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention broad authority to temporarily halt evictions during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Under the executive order, the CDC will use its power under federal law to prevent any landlord who has the legal right to evict a tenant from doing so to prevent the spread of COVID-19. It also provides assistance to property owners as well as tenants.

“I want to make it unmistakably clear that I’m protecting people from evictions,” Trump said in a statement on Tuesday.

Crickets then.
    they should expand the program and give property owners cash, instead of just banning evictions.

or do you want banks to own everything at the end of this?

Trump Wins,
    by definition

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 5 Times in 4 Posts

the leftists are plain degenerate trash. Even Democrats and leftists know they are garbage trash. And leftists hate America hence they try to destroy America.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rocketliberty87 For This Post:

Trumpy (08-06-2021)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

love

World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Shouldn't you worry about what goes on in your own country
    Lock Him Up

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-05-2021)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    This universe is my lane kid
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

17. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

Trumpy (08-06-2021)

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    I kinda wish I lived in less interesting times.
    Yeah I hear you Hat, time to step up

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    fuck you, ugly ass punk.
    You wish I would let you fuck my ugly ass but realistically I wouldn't even let you suck it punk, it's way too good for you.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

Trumpy (08-06-2021)

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,851 Times in 14,189 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

love

World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post

September 2 2020

Crickets then.
    Crickets then, all political parties have a monopoly on our governing systems where independents do not get to take the big chair while political parties cater to lobbyist dictatorship thus you vote for anyone within a political party then you are voting for lobbyists to get the final say. Home owners are expected to keep paying the bank mortgages while not being able to collect rent under this cdc rubbish attempt. I don't care what any of these politicians claim because it doesn't change the fact that this leads to robbing citizens who rent to others of their property and whoever would do that no matter what they claim as a so called reason is a filthy POS.

You really want crickets, polish up or bark up someone else's tree is my advice.

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    they should expand the program and give property owners cash, instead of just banning evictions.

or do you want banks to own everything at the end of this?
    On the down side that also crushes the economy through more of a mega deficit thus cheapening the dollars worth on a faster train.