Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39

Thread: Trump asks judge to block release of tax returns

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    23,628
    Thanks
    10,113
    Thanked 12,586 Times in 8,696 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,139 Times in 1,072 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Nope. Not that that would matter to the inner circle of the Cult, of course. They'll just dismiss the fact that their #MaliciousMessiah is a deadbeat tool of Russia, all his so-called "wealth" is in hock to his fake-colored eyebrows, and most of all -- that his ostensibly lavish lifestyle is being paid for by them.
    He scammed them out of more than $100 million since being ousted from office. Not one penny has gone to the promised targets. He'll be holding 'events' at his properties in order to pocket every penny
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (08-05-2021)

  3. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    1,321
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 276 Times in 230 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 55 Times in 50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    LOL. They do
    Yes they do, they are all crooks

  4. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    52,107
    Thanks
    86,152
    Thanked 42,264 Times in 26,961 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,040 Times in 3,790 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    He scammed them out of more than $100 million since being ousted from office. Not one penny has gone to the promised targets. He'll be holding 'events' at his properties in order to pocket every penny
    And the stupid will continue to pour their meager bits into his bottomless coffers. Hopefully most of his large donors have left because they're now "woke," as the Reichtards like to say.
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” -- Mark Twain

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Althea (08-05-2021)

  6. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    23,628
    Thanks
    10,113
    Thanked 12,586 Times in 8,696 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,139 Times in 1,072 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    And the stupid will continue to pour their meager bits into his bottomless coffers. Hopefully most of his large donors have left because they're now "woke," as the Reichtards like to say.
    Doesn't appear that they're 'woke' at all

    Trump and his allies continue to pour donor money into Trump's businesses

    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (08-06-2021)

  8. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    107,727
    Thanks
    8,597
    Thanked 30,671 Times in 24,452 Posts
    Groans
    2,931
    Groaned 2,390 Times in 2,280 Posts

    Default

    who would be stupid enough to want the lying lib'ruls of the demmycunt party combng over every detail of their business.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

    Trumpy (08-06-2021)

  10. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 29 Times in 25 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Attorneys for former president Donald Trump on Wednesday blasted a Justice Department ruling that directed the Treasury Department to turn over his tax returns to Congress, formally asking a court to block their release and arguing that records of former presidents as well as presidents should be similarly protected from subpoenas by lawmakers.

    Trump’s lawyers called last week’s decision by the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel the latest effort at partisan retaliation against him by Democrats, and denied that the House Ways and Means Committee sought six years of his tax returns out of a legitimate interest in closing tax loopholes exploited by wealthy Americans.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...4de_story.html

    The President is not a king. No one is above the law.
    He has obeyed the law if the Treasury Dept has his return.

    If the Treasury Dept. already has his tax returns, any releasing of them to Congress would ONLY be to give America's enemies a chance to use them fraudulently or inappropriately to demonize him.

    This should not be allowed.

  11. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    107,727
    Thanks
    8,597
    Thanked 30,671 Times in 24,452 Posts
    Groans
    2,931
    Groaned 2,390 Times in 2,280 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    If the Treasury Dept. already has his tax returns, any releasing of them to Congress would ONLY be to give America's enemies a chance to use them fraudulently or inappropriately to demonize him.

    This should not be allowed.
    but.....but.....Nancy hasn't had her chance to look at them yet.........her accountant specifically wants her to so he can pick up a few tips......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  12. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 29 Times in 25 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    And the stupid will continue to pour their meager bits into his bottomless coffers. Hopefully most of his large donors have left because they're now "woke," as the Reichtards like to say.
    People who want a free and honest government are willing to pay to help fund the elections of fair and honest and patriotic candidates and incumbents of public offices.

    If George Soros can fund the election of anti-American scumbags, patriots should fund the election of patriots.



  13. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Cymru/ Wails
    Posts
    6,261
    Thanks
    3,438
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,717 Times in 1,580 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    People who want a free and honest government are willing to pay to help fund the elections of fair and honest and patriotic candidates and incumbents of public offices.

    If George Soros can fund the election of anti-American scumbags, patriots should fund the election of patriots.


    This is real nazi nonsense. Why are lies like this allowed here?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

    Althea (08-06-2021)

  15. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 29 Times in 25 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    This is real nazi nonsense. Why are lies like this allowed here?
    Maybe you have been lied to by others.

  16. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 29 Times in 25 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    This is real nazi nonsense. Why are lies like this allowed here?
    Are these also lies?

    “The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.” – George Soros

    “American supremacy is the greatest threat to the world today.” – George Soros

    “The sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.” – George Soros

    “In politics, manipulating reality can take precedence over finding reality.” – George Soros

    “The main enemy of the open society, I believe, is no longer the communist but the capitalist threat.” – George Soros

  17. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Cymru/ Wails
    Posts
    6,261
    Thanks
    3,438
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,717 Times in 1,580 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Are these also lies?

    “The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.” – George Soros

    “American supremacy is the greatest threat to the world today.” – George Soros

    “The sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.” – George Soros

    “In politics, manipulating reality can take precedence over finding reality.” – George Soros

    “The main enemy of the open society, I believe, is no longer the communist but the capitalist threat.” – George Soros
    If you can't see the difference between these truisms and nazi lies, you are a pretty sick old peasant, matey.

  18. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 29 Times in 25 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    If you can't see the difference between these truisms and nazi lies, you are a pretty sick old peasant, matey.
    Let's focus on the 'log' in your eye first.

  19. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    52,107
    Thanks
    86,152
    Thanked 42,264 Times in 26,961 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,040 Times in 3,790 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    He has obeyed the law if the Treasury Dept has his return.

    If the Treasury Dept. already has his tax returns, any releasing of them to Congress would ONLY be to give America's enemies a chance to use them fraudulently or inappropriately to demonize him.

    This should not be allowed.
    Um, that's not why the Committee wants them. But it's good to know that you fall on the side of admiring the uber wealthy for exploiting loopholes in the tax code in order to escape taxation. You do understand that that's what the Committee wants with the #TRE45ON returns, right?
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” -- Mark Twain

  20. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    52,107
    Thanks
    86,152
    Thanked 42,264 Times in 26,961 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,040 Times in 3,790 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    People who want a free and honest government are willing to pay to help fund the elections of fair and honest and patriotic candidates and incumbents of public offices.

    If George Soros can fund the election of anti-American scumbags, patriots should fund the election of patriots.
    Yet oddly you say nothing about wealthy (R) donors -- individuals as well as corporations -- who have done untold damage to this country's election processes with *their* donations. Why is that?

    https://www.brookings.edu/articles/a...-legislatures/

    PS -- You're behind the times. The Reichwingers stopped using Soros as a boogeyman several years ago. 2016, to be precise. See if you can figure out why. lol
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” -- Mark Twain

Similar Threads

  1. Trump will release his Tax Returns...
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-21-2020, 02:22 PM
  2. Biden’s IRS could finally release Trump's tax returns
    By Cypress in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-16-2020, 06:36 PM
  3. One of many real reasons Trump will never release his tax returns:
    By archives in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 12-02-2019, 11:00 AM
  4. Time for Trump to release his tax returns?
    By Amadeus in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2017, 08:08 PM
  5. Why won't treacherous Trump release his tax returns?
    By christiefan915 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-30-2016, 10:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •