Members banned from this thread: Truth Detector, Into the Night, Yakuda, jakemax and Son of the Revolution

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DeSantis whines about Biden 'singling out' Florida after state smashes COVID Record

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default DeSantis whines about Biden 'singling out' Florida after state smashes COVID Record

Florida governor Ron DeSantis complained on Wednesday that President Joe Biden was "singling out" his state for criticism after it smashed its own record for COVID-19 infections and hospitalizations this week. Speaking with reporters, DeSantis falsely claimed that the reason for the COVID-19 surge in his state was due to immigrants flooding in through the southern border,

DeSantis has put Dr Fauci down, and has done everything possible to impede getting people vaccinated, and requiring mask.

https://www.rawstory.com/desantis-tells-biden/
    Lock Him Up

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

evince (08-04-2021), Guno צְבִי (08-04-2021), LV426 (08-05-2021), martin (08-04-2021), PoliTalker (08-04-2021), reagansghost (08-04-2021), signalmankenneth (08-04-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Florida governor Ron DeSantis complained on Wednesday that President Joe Biden was "singling out" his state for criticism after it smashed its own record for COVID-19 infections and hospitalizations this week. Speaking with reporters, DeSantis falsely claimed that the reason for the COVID-19 surge in his state was due to immigrants flooding in through the southern border,

DeSantis has put Dr Fauci down, and has done everything possible to impede getting people vaccinated, and requiring mask.

https://www.rawstory.com/desantis-tells-biden/
    De Santis does his job better than Biden does his job.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpy For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (08-04-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    if you think his job is to kill his constituents, or at least make them very ill. but only a stupid fuck trump bitch like you would "think" that, if what you do can be considered "thinking." bitch.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-04-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    if you think his job is to kill his constituents, or at least make them very ill. but only a stupid fuck trump bitch like you would "think" that, if what you do can be considered "thinking." bitch.
    You need to up your game.

No one will pay attention to your posts unless you say "Bitch" at least five times.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,395 Times in 3,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,030 Posts

You need to up your game.

No one will pay attention to your posts unless you say "Bitch" at least five times.
    Get lost, Trumpy. The board needs another dullard like a hole in the head.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

Trumpet (08-04-2021)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

How many people has Biden killed with the CCP bug with his border non-policy—just this week?

Cuomo set the bar at 15,000 nursing home victims. Think Biden has surpassed him yet? Actually, I would put my money on Biden.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Trumpy (08-04-2021)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    How many people has Biden killed with the CCP bug with his border non-policy—just this week?

Cuomo set the bar at 15,000 nursing home victims. Think Biden has surpassed him yet? Actually, I would put my money on Biden.
    Agreed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpy For This Post:

Darth Omar (08-04-2021)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,493 Times in 9,085 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

Default Florida tween takes on school board to call for mask mandate

Even this tween has more common sense, than DeSantis?!!

Jacksonville, Florida (CNN) Lila Hartley is heading into seventh grade next week. She's excited about history class and trying to figure out how to make more friends when she gets back to in-person school.

But first, the 12-year-old feels she has to stand up for her little brother and all children too young to be vaccinated against coronavirus.

"It's definitely a big deal to me," she said. "So many people are dying and getting sick, and masks just keep people safe. My brother isn't old enough to get the vaccine. So he's, like, vulnerable."

Lila said her 10-year-old brother Will was the first person she thought about when she heard that Duval County Public Schools in the northeast of Florida would not require masks for students in the upcoming school year. Covid-19 cases are soaring in her county and her state and she's worried.

"The Delta variant being even more contagious, and putting more people, younger people into the hospital ... My brother is unvaccinated and if masks aren't required and he gets sick, what will happen to him? What will happen to all of the children who can't get vaccinated?" she asked.

Perhaps Lila would have preferred to watch "Hamilton" again to memorize more of the lyrics and staging that bring together her twin loves of history and musical theater. But instead she grabbed her writing pad and pencil and wrote to the Duval County School Board and Superintendent expressing her concerns, starting with her brother.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/04/us/fl...een/index.html

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

evince (08-04-2021), Trumpet (08-04-2021)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Even this tween has more common sense, than DeSantis?!!

Jacksonville, Florida (CNN) Lila Hartley is heading into seventh grade next week. She's excited about history class and trying to figure out how to make more friends when she gets back to in-person school.

But first, the 12-year-old feels she has to stand up for her little brother and all children too young to be vaccinated against coronavirus.

"It's definitely a big deal to me," she said. "So many people are dying and getting sick, and masks just keep people safe. My brother isn't old enough to get the vaccine. So he's, like, vulnerable."

Lila said her 10-year-old brother Will was the first person she thought about when she heard that Duval County Public Schools in the northeast of Florida would not require masks for students in the upcoming school year. Covid-19 cases are soaring in her county and her state and she's worried.

"The Delta variant being even more contagious, and putting more people, younger people into the hospital ... My brother is unvaccinated and if masks aren't required and he gets sick, what will happen to him? What will happen to all of the children who can't get vaccinated?" she asked.

Perhaps Lila would have preferred to watch "Hamilton" again to memorize more of the lyrics and staging that bring together her twin loves of history and musical theater. But instead she grabbed her writing pad and pencil and wrote to the Duval County School Board and Superintendent expressing her concerns, starting with her brother.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/04/us/fl...een/index.html

There is a similarity between your arguments and the gun grabbers arguments.

If Government deprives us of our rights we will save x number of lives.

Well, the Chinese have very little gun crime. And the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) has enacted oppressive measures to reduce the numbers of Covid infections
    there which could not be done in a free society.

So, those of you willing to trade your freedom for a lower chance of dying by gunshots or Covid, sign up here and I will see if I can find a way to get you a one way passage to Wuhan.

Wu hoo to yoo!

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

Science says you are an idiot

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

only a stupid fuck would blame DeSantis while giving Cuomo a pass.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,628 Times in 51,918 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    only a stupid fuck would blame DeSantis while giving Cuomo a pass.....
    Unfortunately, there are plenty of stupid fucks to go around willing to give both or either of them a pass.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

At whining and pointing the finger De Santis certainly does a better joib of than Biden.
    Lock Him Up

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-05-2021), PoliTalker (08-04-2021)

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    At whining and pointing the finger De Santis certainly does a better joib of than Biden.
    Do you actually believe the US has gotten better under Biden?

Do you really think FL is worse under De Santis?

You might can nit pick a single instance of where your butt hurts about something the great Florida Governor has done or not done, but accusing him of pointing fingers and whining will not win you a single debate point when we compare accomplishments.

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Do you actually believe the US has gotten better under Biden?

Do you really think FL is worse under De Santis?

You might can nit pick a single instance of where your butt hurts about something the great Florida Governor has done or not done, but accusing him of pointing fingers and whining will not win you a single debate point when we compare accomplishments.
    possible russian troll alert ^^....too scripted

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

evince (08-04-2021), Guno צְבִי (08-05-2021), Trumpet (08-04-2021)