Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: US comes in last in health care rankings

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    You're the one despising it, not me. So feel free to pack your bags and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
    I would rather drop dead at being subjected to the sewer and squalid nature of no healthcare in certain other areas of the world. Therefore, you hate America, please leave or never come to it. Understand?

2. The Following User Groans At gemini104104 For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (08-17-2021)

3. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Access to care, equity, and administrative efficiency are all irrelevant--TOTALLY irrelevant to the quality of healthcare in a nation. These do not address quality at all. They address bureaucracy and how socialized the healthcare system is. I have no idea what "care process" is, so it's hard to judge its relevance. The only one that appears to matter is outcomes, and I bet that one is based on indicators of other than sheer quality of care.
    "Access to care, equity, and administrative efficiency are all irrelevant--TOTALLY irrelevant to the quality of healthcare in a nation."

"These do not address quality at all."

WTF?

They have EVERYTHING to do with quality of healthcare.

"The only one that appears to matter is outcomes, and I bet that one is based on indicators of other than sheer quality of care".

Really?

So, quality isn't based on outcomes?

Quality- noun

"The standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind; the degree of excellence of something."

"Well, it broke in two weeks but good god, look at the quality, of this product."

"I think I'm going to get another, just like it".

4. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    As usual, you're delusional.

We aren't the ones killing them, with anti-masks executive orders, teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) are.

We aren't the ones cutting unemployment benefits, teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) are.

We aren't the ones threatening people who advocate vaccines/mask wearing, teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) are.

Teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) only care about a fetus in the womb, after that, they could give a fuck about anyone.
    Paying people 35-40k annually to sit at home when there are hundreds of jobs is asinine - a democrat killer policy
    Actually Democrats are threatening people with other health conditions that are being advised not to take the vaccine by medical professionals
    Democrats hate babies, they get off on killing them as late as possible in term
    If democrats were really concerned about Covid they would close the border

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    Paying people 35-40k annually to sit at home when there are hundreds of jobs is asinine - a democrat killer policy
    Actually Democrats are threatening people with other health conditions that are being advised not to take the vaccine by medical professionals
    Democrats hate babies, they get off on killing them as late as possible in term
    If democrats were really concerned about Covid they would close the border
    "Paying people 35-40k annually to sit at home"?

In your dreams (delusions)

Teabagger (www.teaparty.org) BS.

"Actually Democrats are threatening people with other health conditions that are being advised not to take the vaccine by medical professionals".

More delusional teabagger (www.teaparty.org) projection.

"Democrats hate babies, they get off on killing them as late as possible in term".

Teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) are the ones who hate babies, they kill them off when they're late term toddlers.

"If democrats were really concerned about Covid they would close the border".

If teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) cared about covid, they would get vaccinated and wear masks.

Teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) are whining about the bridge that just washed out, instead of fixing their cars flat tire they have.

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Paying people 35-40k annually to sit at home"?

In your dreams (delusions)

Teabagger (www.teaparty.org) BS.

"Actually Democrats are threatening people with other health conditions that are being advised not to take the vaccine by medical professionals".

More delusional teabagger (www.teaparty.org) projection.

"Democrats hate babies, they get off on killing them as late as possible in term".

Teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) are the ones who hate babies, they kill them off when they're late term toddlers.

"If democrats were really concerned about Covid they would close the border".

If teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) cared about covid, they would get vaccinated and wear masks.

Teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) are whining about the bridge that just washed out, instead of fixing their cars flat tire they have.
    I know multiple waitresses with kids that will never return to work as long as they are getting the free money. Democrats are just buying votes with taxpayer dollars, fucking criminals

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I know multiple waitresses with kids that will never return to work as long as they are getting the free money. Democrats are just buying votes with taxpayer dollars, fucking criminals
    You're FOS, (delusional) as usual.

A good waitress can average $100 plus a day in tips....................AVERAGE $100 plus a day.

8. #142 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

A good waitress can average $100 plus a day in tips....................AVERAGE $100 plus a day.
    As restaurants are cutting their hours and some are closing because they cannot find help when they thrived before the China virus. Why is that?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

9. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    As restaurants are cutting their hours and some are closing because they cannot find help when they thrived before the China virus. Why is that?
    They're cheap and greedy, not paying enough $$$ for the rest of the staff.
    The ones that aren't, are doing just fine, even with the Trump virus.

10. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

The price we pay for healthcare and outcomes we generate and gaps in healthcare is utterly indefensible.
    Therefore Trumfucks defend it to the hilt. They are idiots. That's why I refuse to discuss anything with them.

Obama got us on the path to a better healthcare system. Hopefully that will continue as stupid Republicans
    die from their love of inferior healthcare and poor life choices.

My opinion is healthcare should not be tied to employment. But most important, we have to reign in costs
    not at the insurance level but by capping costs for every procedure and good provided based upon
    prices other countries pay for the same.

Our doctors are over educated and are worked too hard and paid too much. I don't want my doctor working three shifts
    anymore than I want my truck driver or pilot doing that.

We need to flood the market with physicians assistants and take that load and drop costs. And as I said, drugs and procedures,
    for example xrays, MRIs must be tied to costs paid by other countries for the machinery leasing etc...

Rural healthcare is another can of worms. I wouldn't go to Darth's redneck hospital anymore than I'd go
    to a doctor in Tijuana.

11. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They're cheap and greedy, not paying enough $$$ for the rest of the staff.
    The ones that aren't, are doing just fine, even with the Trump virus.
    You just said they make good tips. Now they're cheap and greedy? You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and you can't even remember what you said. You're a fucking idiot.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

12. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and $40k /52 weeks = $769.00 per week

13. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    I would rather drop dead at being subjected to the sewer and squalid nature of no healthcare in certain other areas of the world. Therefore, you hate America, please leave or never come to it. Understand?
    The US is at the bottom of industrial nations. That is nothing to be proud of. The answer is universal healthcare. However, the money and political power of the medical profession, doctors, Drug Companies, and hospitals make it impossible for us to do the right thing. They have actually convinced people that what we have is good. The stats do not matter if a lifetime of pro-medical propaganda owns you.

14. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You just said they make good tips. Now they're cheap and greedy? You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and you can't even remember what you said. You're a fucking idiot.
    Just when you think a teabagger (www.teaparty.org) get get any dumber.......................they surprise you.

"not paying enough $$$ for the rest of the staff".

You fucking, moron.

Must have taken the advanced reading "comprehension" correspondence course from Trump U.

15. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and $40k /52 weeks = $769.00 per week
    The government isn't giving them $40,000 a year.

Bet you think doctors get a bonus for claiming the person died of covid, instead of a traffic accident too.

16. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just when you think a teabagger (www.teaparty.org) get get any dumber.......................they surprise you.

"not paying enough $$$ for the rest of the staff".

You fucking, moron.

Must have taken the advanced reading "comprehension" correspondence course from Trump U.
    They were doing fine before.