Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Republicans are increasingly ready for violence: We look away at our peril

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,739 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    The traditional way of American life as they perceive it is something that only Middle America wants.
    Let them have it as their own country.

Boston doesn't give a fat fuck about what Joe Six Pack wants or about his "American Gothic" values.
    We don't care about him, his overweight bottle blonde wife, or his undereducated kids.
    Kansas and Oklahoma are not going to impose their way of life on us.
    Or on Manhattan, either.

What is the problem with breaking this crumbling country up into smaller, functional ones?
    What don't the "uniters" understand?

WE DON"T LIKE EACH OTHER.
    WE DON"T WANT TO LIVE THE SAME WAY.
    WHY DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOUR IDIOT MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHERS TAUGHT YOU ABOUT AMERICA WHEN YOUR OWN FUCKING EYES TELL YOU THAT NONE OF IT IS TRUE?

This is all so infuriating.

50 state America is a colossal failure.
    It's a tinderbox ready to blow.
    Own up to it and do something intelligent about it.

Mother of Fucking Christ.

Eat shit

You gave up

Us real Americans wont

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    No problem. I'm not concerned with them. The FBI, DHS and ATF have them in their cross-hairs. If they do anything, it'll get quashed immediately.
    We'll be ready for them this time. They're just a bunch of half-witted soldier-boy wannabes. I hope they do plan something and act out.
    It'll be fun to watch them get rubber-bulleted, handcuffed, rounded-up and thrown in jail.
    I'm bringing popcorn. Can't wait.

The bullets won’t be rubber

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    The republicans who want to kill democracy are primarily racists

If they start their little race war the military and police will blow holes in their empty heads

Fact
    shut up, racist. you have zero idea about how real violence and combat would go because you're a fucking retard.

also, YOU are the one wanting a race war so you can indulge in that little fantasy you have going
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    No problem. I'm not concerned with them. The FBI, DHS and ATF have them in their cross-hairs. If they do anything, it'll get quashed immediately.
    We'll be ready for them this time. They're just a bunch of half-witted soldier-boy wannabes. I hope they do plan something and act out.
    It'll be fun to watch them get rubber-bulleted, handcuffed, rounded-up and thrown in jail.
    I'm bringing popcorn. Can't wait.
    and another idiot speaking without knowing what he's talking about. trust me, you do NOT want to see a real breakout of actual violence happen. you would not be ready for it and you'd be shocked as hell at the outcome.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,103 Times in 12,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,441 Times in 1,385 Posts
    Blog Entries

Republicans are increasingly ready for violence: We look away at our peril
    Stand up and fight for America right now or else it is all over....the Not Woke are finally beginning to track.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,821 Times in 17,257 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Stand up and fight for America right now or else it is all over....the Not Woke are finally beginning to track.
    Can't wait for your chance to kill American citizens for Trump, can you? Reds are so ignorant. Buying that America needs to be destroyed so the wealthy can get what they deserve. You, idiots, think there is something in a revolution for you. That is not thinking well. The wealthy have not been fomenting all this anger and strife to do anything for you. The plutocracy just needs people to do their dirty work., then they will turn on the suckers.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (08-04-2021)

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Can't wait for your chance to kill American citizens for Trump, can you? Reds are so ignorant. Buying that America needs to be destroyed so the wealthy can get what they deserve. You, idiots, think there is something in a revolution for you. That is not thinking well. The wealthy have not been fomenting all this anger and strife to do anything for you. The plutocracy just needs people to do their dirty work., then they will turn on the suckers.
    It is the WOKE who are burning America down so that UTOPIA can rise from the ashes. The D's are now the WOKE and their Apologists, the R's are the NOT WOKE. The D's are the ones who demand to end the Constitution, the R's are the ones who want to keep it. The D's are the party of the Revolution, the R's are the resistance to the Revolution.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The entire US cop branches say it’s you racists

They will riddle you racists with bullet holes

11. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (08-04-2021)

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The entire US cop branches say it’s you racists

They will riddle you racists with bullet holes
    I am very well aware of the willingness of this illiberal Regressive Left Revolution to use violence to achieve its goals, how little respect it has for individuals, or for human life....that is what makes them Regressive.

Really shit people now run things.

Buckle Up

DARK AGES SUCK!

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The racists will be blown the fuck away if they try to do their little race war
    only in your dreams........you do not have the slightest idea how that would go

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Less than a year after a pro-Trump mob stormed the US Capitol, nearly half of Republican voters (47%) say that "a time will come when patriotic Americans have to take the law into their own hands," per a new nationwide survey by George Washington University's School of Media and Public Affairs.

Only about 29% of Americans agreed with this statement on some level, the poll found, including just 9% of Democrats. And 49% said they disagree or strongly disagree.

The poll also found that a majority of Republicans (55%) say "the traditional American way of life is disappearing so fast we may have to use force to save it." About 15% of Democrats agreed with this statement, but more Americans disagreed (46%) than agreed (34%).

More Republicans (27%) than Democrats (18%) said that "strong leaders sometimes have to bend the rules in order to get things done."

These findings about Republicans and political violence are consistent with the warnings of many leading mental health experts, who have said since Donald Trump first emerged as a presidential candidate that he and his movement represent a dire threat to American democracy. This is true both because of Trump's obvious mental pathologies — in this case the repeated encouragement of violence — and because of his proven ability to sway members of the public to share his worldview.

https://www.salon.com/2021/08/03/rep...-at-our-peril/

not looking good........and not kidding, the day after DJT was 'elected' I went straight to a local Big 5 sporting goods store and bought a Ranch Rifle and a handgun

...hoping I'm not alone here, suggest all citizens be prepared for the insurgents going forward
    lol......you went out and bought two guns the day Trump got elected.......and you say Republicans are increasingly ready for violence.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by theNaziTroll View Post
    Trump is a fascist and the GOP is now the Fascist Party.
    sure, Goebbels......we all believe you......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    we must vote like never before
    that explains the multiple votes.....

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The military and police are on our side
    do you really think the policemen you defunded are on your side?......