Members banned from this thread: katzgar


Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 284

Thread: Officer who responded to US Capitol attack is third to die by suicide

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    9,576
    Thanks
    6,751
    Thanked 4,547 Times in 3,417 Posts
    Groans
    276
    Groaned 92 Times in 92 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I didn't know you were planning to attack it.

    Should I have known that was your plan?

    If so, doesn't that mean you had foreknowledge of the attack on 1/6, so maybe the FBI should pay you a visit?

    You walked right into that trap, stupid.
    I wasn't there because I my vote counted in Texas. But since you think everyone knew there would be a riot why weren't you there just in case the country needed you. Are you just a coward?
    IMPEACH 46

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    47,669
    Thanks
    5,390
    Thanked 10,461 Times in 7,832 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,803 Times in 2,593 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    there could be trouble
    Why would there "be trouble"?

    See, this is you accidentally implicating yourself in 1/6, stupid.

    So you knew there was going to be trouble ahead of time?

    How did you know that if you weren't involved in the planning?

    Why didn't you warn anybody that trouble was coming?

    Why did you try to get people to go to DC if you knew there would be trouble?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    9,576
    Thanks
    6,751
    Thanked 4,547 Times in 3,417 Posts
    Groans
    276
    Groaned 92 Times in 92 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Did I?

    A protest is not an attack.

    You seem to have had advance knowledge that an attack was planned....that's why you accused me of not defending the country.

    So how much of 1/6 did you know of ahead of time, and was that the reason you didn't attend?

    Just know that people are catching Insurrectionist Conservatives all over social media, so be careful what you say unless you want the FBI to appear at your door.
    You seem to know the riot was planned that is why you accuse other fore not being there. Why weren't you there to defend the country? You are Just scared big mouth would be my guess.
    IMPEACH 46

  4. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    47,669
    Thanks
    5,390
    Thanked 10,461 Times in 7,832 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,803 Times in 2,593 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    I wasn't there
    Obviously, but you clearly knew what it was going to be...so is that why you didn't go, and why you didn't warn anyone?

    I've looked through your JPP posts around that time, and I don't see any of them warning about an attack.

    So were you keeping that from everyone because you were involved, right? That's what it looks like.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  5. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    60,974
    Thanks
    81,077
    Thanked 39,421 Times in 25,192 Posts
    Groans
    2,628
    Groaned 4,517 Times in 4,178 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by memorygal View Post
    SO ????
    What a callus disregard for human life, so, he was a human being. It’s very sad that this was his final solution for his problems.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    christiefan915 (08-02-2021)

  7. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    47,669
    Thanks
    5,390
    Thanked 10,461 Times in 7,832 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,803 Times in 2,593 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    because I my vote counted in Texas.
    How do you know?

    Did you have a receipt?


    But since you think everyone knew there would be a riot
    I'm not the one who said that....YOU DID, IDIOT when you said there could "be trouble".

    So you knew that there would "be trouble", you just didn't warn anyone to do anything to stop it...obviously because you're invested in it.

    So what do you call someone who knows something bad is going to happen, but doesn't do anything to stop it because they were trying to make the bad thing happen? Because whatever that term is, it's applied to you here.


    why weren't you there just in case the country needed you.
    How was I to know that you would be whipping Conservatives into a rabid frenzy?

    You seem to be the one who would know that, so how come YOU weren't there for the country? Are you just a coward? We know you are because you didn't show up on 1/6, despite Trump inviting you and you spreading lies about the election.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  8. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    9,576
    Thanks
    6,751
    Thanked 4,547 Times in 3,417 Posts
    Groans
    276
    Groaned 92 Times in 92 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Why would there "be trouble"?

    See, this is you accidentally implicating yourself in 1/6, stupid.

    So you knew there was going to be trouble ahead of time?

    How did you know that if you weren't involved in the planning?

    Why didn't you warn anybody that trouble was coming?

    Why did you try to get people to go to DC if you knew there would be trouble?
    Nope. But there might be trouble because of Left Wing instigators like. John Sullivan. Large groups sometimes get out of control. Why weren't you there to control things.?
    IMPEACH 46

  9. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    9,576
    Thanks
    6,751
    Thanked 4,547 Times in 3,417 Posts
    Groans
    276
    Groaned 92 Times in 92 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    How do you know?

    Did you have a receipt?




    I'm not the one who said that....YOU DID, IDIOT when you said there could "be trouble".

    So you knew that there would "be trouble", you just didn't warn anyone to do anything to stop it...obviously because you're invested in it.

    So what do you call someone who knows something bad is going to happen, but doesn't do anything to stop it because they were trying to make the bad thing happen? Because whatever that term is, it's applied to you here.




    How was I to know that you would be whipping Conservatives into a rabid frenzy?

    You seem to be the one who would know that, so how come YOU weren't there for the country? Are you just a coward? We know you are because you didn't show up on 1/6, despite Trump inviting you and you spreading lies about the election.
    Trump won Texas. You guys couldn't cheat enough to win Texas.
    IMPEACH 46

  10. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    47,669
    Thanks
    5,390
    Thanked 10,461 Times in 7,832 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,803 Times in 2,593 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    You seem to know the riot was planned
    How do I seem to know that?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  11. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    47,669
    Thanks
    5,390
    Thanked 10,461 Times in 7,832 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,803 Times in 2,593 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Why weren't you there to defend the country?
    Because I didn't know your plan was to attack the country.


    You are Just scared big mouth would be my guess.
    That would be you, actually, because you didn't show up to DC on 1/6 despite Trump inviting you, and despite you saying the election was stolen for three months.

    So you said the election was stolen, the greatest theft in American history, the worst offense to our Republic....but none of that was enough to get you off your fat ass and to DC on 1/6.

    That's weird.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  12. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    9,576
    Thanks
    6,751
    Thanked 4,547 Times in 3,417 Posts
    Groans
    276
    Groaned 92 Times in 92 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Obviously, but you clearly knew what it was going to be...so is that why you didn't go, and why you didn't warn anyone?

    I've looked through your JPP posts around that time, and I don't see any of them warning about an attack.

    So were you keeping that from everyone because you were involved, right? That's what it looks like.
    So you are clearly lying and I like Millions of Americans thought Pelosi would take prudent measures to prevent any problems. She failed miserably.
    IMPEACH 46

  13. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    47,669
    Thanks
    5,390
    Thanked 10,461 Times in 7,832 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,803 Times in 2,593 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Nope.
    You're the one who said it, moron.

    You're the one who said there would "be trouble".

    So you knew there would be trouble ahead of time and you did nothing to protect the country.

    Some patriot.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  14. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    47,669
    Thanks
    5,390
    Thanked 10,461 Times in 7,832 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,803 Times in 2,593 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    But there might be trouble because of Left Wing instigators like. John Sullivan
    Don't blame some weirdo for your three month barrage of lies about the election that led up to 1/6.

    Sullivan, who I've never heard of before, didn't force you to click that little mouse of yours and post lies about the election for 90 straight days.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  15. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    9,576
    Thanks
    6,751
    Thanked 4,547 Times in 3,417 Posts
    Groans
    276
    Groaned 92 Times in 92 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Because I didn't know your plan was to attack the country.




    That would be you, actually, because you didn't show up to DC on 1/6 despite Trump inviting you, and despite you saying the election was stolen for three months.

    So you said the election was stolen, the greatest theft in American history, the worst offense to our Republic....but none of that was enough to get you off your fat ass and to DC on 1/6.

    That's weird.
    It will be exposed to the voters and they will correct the theft next election. That is how thinking Patrotic Americans fix things.
    IMPEACH 46

  16. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    47,669
    Thanks
    5,390
    Thanked 10,461 Times in 7,832 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,803 Times in 2,593 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Large groups sometimes get out of control.
    No they don't.


    Why weren't you there to control things.?
    Not my job, no one invited me, and I didn't know your plans were to lose control.

    Should I have known that you and your "very fine people" would lose all control because you're so unstable?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2021, 11:14 AM
  2. Another Capitol Police Death: Officer Dies By Suicide
    By Cinnabar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2021, 02:52 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-14-2021, 05:50 PM
  4. US Capitol Police officer dies after DC riots
    By Cinnabar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-08-2021, 08:28 AM
  5. Orlando TSA Officer Airport Suicide, Delay Reports Flood Twitter
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-02-2019, 06:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •