Thread: Omg, imagine if Trump tried this

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 3,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    suck a dog dick, please. thanks.
    Bestiality's not my thing. How about you tie a rope to your neck, secure it to a sturdy support beam, and jump off the chair? Your family won't miss you when you're dead.

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    please seek help.

you don't want to eliminate dissent, you only want to eliminate dissenters.

you're an ignorant babboon.
    Nope.

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

I know somebody answered my question but I'll ask the question again anyway.

What do you want them to do with the traitors?

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Donals lives rent freee in your head. He has plenty of free space.
    Lots of open air spaces lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    yeah, because freedom is so dangerous.............and yes, I am dangerous, but not like you wish to believe I am..............I'm certainly not falling prey to all the 'sky is falling' bullshit that the gov and big pharma is pushing on you
    Then I hope COVID kills you and everyone you know as rapidly as possible.

6. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,265 Times in 7,147 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

unless something very dramatic happens, no, I do not see us getting it back. There is too much hate between the two warring factions of right and left.

this is why YOU are part of the problem. It's hilarity watching you blame the 'anger' on one side, but you and your idiots sat there for over 4 years and claimed that the russians colluded to steal the election, displaying that very same anger.............

save them for the tourniquets you're going to need in the near future
    I may have shown a little one-sidedness there as you rightfully pointed that out.

Yes, the Democrats were angry for the last 4 years. It was for more reasons than just the TRUMP/PUTIN behind closed doors collaborations though. It was more about Trump abusing the office of the president to corrupt and cover-up his crimes while hiding behind the skirt of executive privilege!

I know you couldn't have been too happy with his behaviors in office either.

But I don't remember you speaking up about your anger with him or the Republican Party here in the forum.

So what's up with that?
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 08-01-2021 at 03:35 PM.

7. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    awww, look at that. who sounds like a trumper now? that'd be YOU!
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Covid statistics are very much against you on that lol.

Do your bank account a favor and stay clear of Vegas.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Sailor (08-01-2021)

10. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Covid statistics are very much against you on that lol.

Do your bank account a favor and stay clear of Vegas.
    Pretty sure Vegas does not take EBT cards.......

11. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I may have shown a little one-sidedness there as you rightfully pointed that out.

Yes, the Democrats were angry for the last 4 years. It was for more reasons than just the TRUMP/PUTIN behind closed doors collaborations though. It was more about Trump abusing the office of the president to corrupt and cover-up his crimes while hiding behind the skirt of executive privilege!

I know you couldn't have been too happy with his behaviors in office either.

But I don't remember you speaking up about your anger with him here in the forum.

So what's up with that?
    I made it known before trump was ever elected that it was going to be like that. That got me called a liberal by every con here, even though I very publicly and loudly I was voting for johnson..........not that that ever matters.........every liberal called me a conservative for voting johnson.

I was very vocal about a few things that trump, mainly the bump stock ban........but nobody wants to remember that as well. It breaks their narrative that anyone not supporting biden is a trumper.

it was the same with obama. it was the same with bush 2. it was the same with clinton.............

it didn't matter who i criticized, and I criticized all of them, i was labeled the opposite side. it's a shortcoming with you two dimensional thinkers..............

and then when I get to slam both sides in one post, then I get to deal with idiots trying to call me out as 'riding the fence' and afraid to take a stand...........

it's why I have no hope for this country and none for you in it. you're too busy fighting each other instead of fighting for freedom
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

12. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,265 Times in 7,147 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

I made it known before trump was ever elected that it was going to be like that. That got me called a liberal by every con here, even though I very publicly and loudly I was voting for johnson..........not that that ever matters.........every liberal called me a conservative for voting johnson.

I was very vocal about a few things that trump, mainly the bump stock ban........but nobody wants to remember that as well. It breaks their narrative that anyone not supporting biden is a trumper.

it was the same with obama. it was the same with bush 2. it was the same with clinton.............

it didn't matter who i criticized, and I criticized all of them, i was labeled the opposite side. it's a shortcoming with you two dimensional thinkers..............

and then when I get to slam both sides in one post, then I get to deal with idiots trying to call me out as 'riding the fence' and afraid to take a stand...........

it's why I have no hope for this country and none for you in it. you're too busy fighting each other instead of fighting for freedom
    You know Bumpstocks do nothing but fry a good gun. Why were you so fussy about those being banned. They were a ripoff. Stupid idea really! If you want a military 50 caliber machine gun, get the real thing. They are made to take the heat.

But, getting back to politics, HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED RUNNING FOR PUBLIC OFFICE YOURSELF?

Grass roots dude. If you Liberarians are ever going to be able to compete, then you'll have to change some of the Voting laws in this country that are all aimed at a 50% majority rule that the REPUBLICANS ARE CLINGING TO!

The Republicans are clinging to their voting laws, making it harder for all of us to vote, and the Democrats are your best bet in challenging them.

3rd parties will never win under the REPUBLICAN VOTING LAWS! NAMELY THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE!

LOOK THROUGH THE FOREST AND YOU MAY BE ABLE TO SEE THE TREES MY FRIEND.

13. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You know Bumpstocks do nothing but fry a good gun. Why were you so fussy about those being banned. They were a ripoff. Stupid idea really! If you want a military 50 caliber machine gun, get the real thing. They are made to take the heat.
    agreed, I would never use a bumpstock, but that wasn't the issue. 1. it was completely unconstitutional, and 2. trump said he supported the 2nd Amendment, yet went ahead with gun control laws............

But, getting back to politics, HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED RUNNING FOR PUBLIC OFFICE YOURSELF.
    I did, but the single most important disadvantage I have to that is a chronically ill spouse. something that seems to be gleefully exploited by both liberals and conservatives on here, dependent upon the situation.

Grass roots dude. If you Liberarians are ever going to be able to compete, then you'll have to change some of the Voting laws in this country that are all aimed at a 50% majority rule that the REPUBLICANS ARE CLINGING TO!

The Republicans are clinging to their voting laws, making it harder for all of us to vote, and the Democrats are your best bet in challenging them.

LOOK THROUGH THE FOREST AND YOU MAY BE ABLE TO SEE THE TREES MY FRIEND.
    when ross perot ran in 92, he took so much of the vote that there was a bipartisan push to tighten candidacy rules and laws. the democrats don't want libertarians anymore than republicans.

14. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not me
    Because you talk shit nonstop, but you're too much a pussy to actually stand by anything you say. You're a fucking clown. Just like every other Trump ass licker.

15. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I do think Biden is doing such a bad job that the independents will go Republican in 2022 and 2024.
    Yeah, go with that. No reason to campaign in 2022. You already have it in the bag.

16. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Smarter than you thinks he's a patriot, but he is the exact opposite. I am optimistic that this great country will survive people like him, and we will go on to great things. Biden IS going to pass his infrastructure bill, including the reconciliation piece. We ARE going pass a Voting Rights Act, and a single payer healthcare bill. And this country will be a better place to live for everyone because of it. We will do these things because our institutions have proven resilient. Sometimes, extraordinary measures are needed, but REAL patriots trust the institutions and the norms that have kept the country strong, and those extraordinary measures will utilize those institutions and those norms to get the job done. People like STY want to destroy them. That isn't patriotic in the least. It's treason.
    I admire that you can still be so optimistic in this current environment. I hope you're right.