Thread: Omg, imagine if Trump tried this

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 Times in 14,710 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Evidence? Or do you think the President should be able to arrest people and overturn elections without it? At least you are admitting that Trump is guilty of criminal conduct. That's a step in the right direction. Unless you want to argue that what he did isn't a crime. That should be fun.
    I never said anything about Trump committing a crime. I think we are about to see evidence of election fraud in Arizona and Georgia. The wheels of justice move slowly.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

2. The Following User Groans At ExpressLane For This Awful Post:

Diesel (08-01-2021)

3. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    I never said anything about Trump committing a crime. I think we are about to see evidence of election fraud in Arizona and Georgia. The wheels of justice move slowly.
    You think wrong. But again, what Trump did, with ZERO evidence to back up his assertion, was to instruct the DOJ to declare the election 'corrupt'. Yes, that is a crime. There isn't any wiggle room there. I suppose Trump will try to pretend the conversation never happened. But you and I both know it did.

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,259 Times in 7,142 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    at this point i'm actually going to agree with nifty and simply declare our UNITED states a dead horse. we're never going to get it back. The divide is simply too full of hatred and anger between the left and the right................

it was a decent experiment though
    What do you mean- We are never going to get it back? Who is we? Who took it away?

Angry People tried to take the Capitol, and angry people are still trying to take the White House away, angry people are trying to take Democracy away, angry people are still trying to take reality away, BUT THEY ARE NOT WINNING THE BATTLE!

The crying towels are in the bathroom SIR!

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    What do you mean- We are never going to get it back? Who is we? Who took it away?

Angry People tried to take the Capitol, and angry people are still trying to take the White House away, angry people are trying to take Democracy away, angry people are still trying to take reality away, BUT THEY ARE NOT WINNING THE BATTLE!

Smarter than you thinks he's a patriot, but he is the exact opposite. I am optimistic that this great country will survive people like him, and we will go on to great things. Biden IS going to pass his infrastructure bill, including the reconciliation piece. We ARE going pass a Voting Rights Act, and a single payer healthcare bill. And this country will be a better place to live for everyone because of it. We will do these things because our institutions have proven resilient. Sometimes, extraordinary measures are needed, but REAL patriots trust the institutions and the norms that have kept the country strong, and those extraordinary measures will utilize those institutions and those norms to get the job done. People like STY want to destroy them. That isn't patriotic in the least. It's treason.

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 3,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    wrong. vaxxed people can have the same viral load and be asymptomatic.

if the virus is even real.

vaxx creates superspreader according to their own combined propaganda.

this is the tangled web woven when one lies all the time, not you, but the systemic establishment status quo of radicalized regular new normalcy.
    "If the virus is even real." You should be shot in the fucking head at high noon in public.

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    The irony is a big part of the problem with a major segment of the hesitancy crowd is *they are informed*. How can anyone blame a healthy childless young woman for being apprehensive about taking an experimental injection knowing there’s even a scant possibility she might regret it down the road. Maybe she understands the statistics and doesn’t need some busybodies to ‘help her’ with her own risk/benefit analysis.

I’ve seen hesitancy numbers as high as 40% amongst healthcare workers. Lots of healthy *well educated* young woman in healthcare. Do people think such individuals are going to be ‘educated’ by some idiotic chyron running on CNN or FB posts?
    When are you going to show us the chyron that twisted your panties? Have you even seen it? Does it even exist?

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

do you consider Biden's criticism of cnn to be an attack against the first amendment, like it was when trump called fake news?
    When did Biden criticize CNN? What did he say?

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

who is 'you people'? non leftists? non statists? because, apparently, you're still making the same stupid assumptions all your idiot liberal friends are doing
    It's not hard to follow, you stupid motherfucker. I think that everyone who supports Trump and everyone who is intentionally spreading COVID should be killed.

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you think diesel doesn't want to force others to do like him with the vaccine??????
    Don't ask someone else to speak for me, you pillow humping inbred cunt.

11. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

diesel, should people be vaxxed against their will, or eliminated if they refuse?
    Nope.

12. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

unless something very dramatic happens, no, I do not see us getting it back. There is too much hate between the two warring factions of right and left.

this is why YOU are part of the problem. It's hilarity watching you blame the 'anger' on one side, but you and your idiots sat there for over 4 years and claimed that the russians colluded to steal the election, displaying that very same anger.............

save them for the tourniquets you're going to need in the near future
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

13. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    same thing Hitler said about the Jews
    I'm not Hitler; and you cultists are not an ethnic minority. So try again, you uneducated truck full of dog shit.

14. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Smarter than you thinks he's a patriot, but he is the exact opposite. I am optimistic that this great country will survive people like him, and we will go on to great things. Biden IS going to pass his infrastructure bill, including the reconciliation piece. We ARE going pass a Voting Rights Act, and a single payer healthcare bill. And this country will be a better place to live for everyone because of it. We will do these things because our institutions have proven resilient. Sometimes, extraordinary measures are needed, but REAL patriots trust the institutions and the norms that have kept the country strong, and those extraordinary measures will utilize those institutions and those norms to get the job done. People like STY want to destroy them. That isn't patriotic in the least. It's treason.
    you are confusing patriotism with treason.............you treasonous fuck. your delusions will eventually be your undoing. 'real patriots trust the institutions' ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're probably a bigger idiot than domer and evince..........do you remember that little war back in 1774? why did that start?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

15. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    It's not hard to follow, you stupid motherfucker. I think that everyone who supports Trump and everyone who is intentionally spreading COVID should be killed.
    tell me how i'm 'intentionally' spreading covid, you retarded shit eating dumbass...................

16. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Don't ask someone else to speak for me, you pillow humping inbred cunt.
    triggered much? don't you hate it when people expose how stupid you fucking are? take that, you treasonous fucking racist