Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    So your denying the truth again.
    Riiiiiight.

November 13 2020
    President Trump said at his first public appearance in a week that the U.S. would have 20 million COVID-19 vaccines ready for distribution by the end of the year.

December 18 2020
    Pfizer said Thursday that millions of COVID-19 vaccines were sitting in storage because the US government hadn't given it directions on where to send them yet.

The statement was released a day after Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar suggested at a press conference that the drug company was having "manufacturing challenges," The Hill reported.

Governors and health officials in more than a dozen states have also complained about getting fewer doses than they expected, according to the Associated Press.

December 29 2020
    The Trump administration’s vaccine program, Operation Warp Speed, planned to provide 40 million doses of vaccines between the two companies by the end of the year, which would’ve been enough for roughly 20 million people since each drug requires two shots at differing intervals.

As of the latest figures released Monday, however, it seemed far short of that goal: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said just more than 11.4 million doses had been distributed since Dec. 13 but only about 2.1 million had been administered. The CDC noted a number of reasons for the considerable difference between the number of distributed doses that have yet to be administered.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Coronavirus: Most infected in outbreak after large public events were fully vaccinated, CDC says

July 30, 2021 at 3:12 pm EDT
    By Theresa Seiger, Cox Media Group National Content Desk
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday released new data which showed that a majority of people infected with COVID-19 in a recent outbreak in Massachusetts were fully vaccinated.

The data, taken from COVID-19 cases reported in July in an unidentified town in Barnstable County, was released after an internal CDC document was leaked which showed that the delta variant of the virus can be spread from fully vaccinated people at the same rate as from unvaccinated people.

In July, officials identified 469 cases of COVID-19 associated with summer events and large public gatherings in Barnstable County. Nearly three-quarters of those infections (346) were detected in people who were fully vaccinated, according to the data.

About 79% of the vaccinated patients who had breakthrough infections experienced some symptoms, including four people who were hospitalized. One unvaccinated person was also hospitalized. No deaths were associated with the outbreak.

©2021 Cox Media Group
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. The Following User Groans At Stretch For This Awful Post:

Diesel (07-31-2021)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,823 Times in 17,257 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

We can thank rightys for fucking up the herd immunity we could have had by now. We could have beaten the Trump virus. The reds refuse vaccines and so it stays and evolves into more dangerous varieties. It is not done evolving either. It can turn into a form that is immune to our vaccines. We can thank the right-wing belief in ignoring medical experts and believing Infowars level crap.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Concart (07-31-2021)

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,242 Times in 7,657 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    I will buy a shot for everyone on JPP when you finally die from COVID, you dumb fuck Fox-repeating, illiterate piece of shit.
    That was very well worded, Diesel. Got your point across loud and clear.

Way ta go!
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Diesel (07-31-2021)

8. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post

Way ta go!
    And he knows it's risk free. It's like walking into an AA meeting and saying 'shots are on me!!'

9. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,242 Times in 7,657 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

I give you credit for being vaccinated. And thank you.
    I assume Bob actually wrote what you quoted. I have him on ignore so I don't read what he rants.

He used "your" for "you're" twice in that fragment.

Obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed.

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DidlkD-X4AELGBT.jpg[/quote]

I did use "there" for "their" a few days ago. Anyone can make a mistake. BUT TWICE in one paragraph uses lots and lots of stupid.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    The state has reported numbers for the week ending 7/29, and they point very clearly to a slow motion disaster in the state. In Florida, there were 110,477 new cases, an average of 15,782 cases per day. That is the highest weekly total since the pandemic began. Higher than last summers outbreak, higher than the winter outbreak. The number represents an increase of 50% in just the last week and a ten fold increase since June. During the week, more than 1 in 200 Floridians was diagnosed with Covid. IN ONE WEEK. In Duval County, the epicenter of the outbreak, there were 8,308 cases last week, also the largest number of cases since the pandemic began. In Duval county, almost 1 of every 100 persons tested positive for Covid IN THE LAST WEEK ALONE. There is no way to stop this from getting way worse. It's far too late for a vaccination effort to mitigate the outbreak.

This is the nightmare scenario that is going to play out in every state that doesn't get their vaccination rates up. DeSantis is doing absolutely nothing to stop the spread. Every bar, restaurant and public venue is packed, no masks, no distancing. The disease is spreading incredibly fast. The vaccine defiant are 100% responsible for what is happening here, and will happen in every state. Their refusal needs to be met with draconian restrictions on their ability to participate in society. They have surrendered that privilege with their refusal to protect their fellow citizens.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/florid...19-cases-ever/
    CASES AIN'T SHIT. HOW MANY HOSPITALIZATIONS AND DEATHS???

SPARE US YOUR CORONACRAT DRAMA QUEEN BULLSHIT.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Diesel,

It's apparently a perfect storm. Politicization so poisonous that it stops government from functioning and nearly paralyzes the entire civic society. A global pandemic swallowed up by that politicization. 612,000 dead bodies. And complete ambivalence by people who used to be Americans and now only enjoy that identity thanks to their technical citizenship. It's heartbreaking.
    And they used to be all 'Love it or leave it.' Flag waving ain't patriotism. Patriotism is what you do for your country. In this case what everyone can do for America is get vaccinated. Trump supporters are so stricken with hatred for liberals they would sooner see the pandemic spread than give in and do the right thing for their country. SMH.

The number of people in Critical or Serious condition has more than doubled in little over a month.

Serious or Critical:

June 17th - 4253

July 30th - 9334*

* 97% unvaccinated.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (07-31-2021)

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I assume Bob actually wrote what you quoted. I have him on ignore so I don't read what he rants.

I did use "there" for "their" a few days ago. Anyone can make a mistake. BUT TWICE in one paragraph uses lots and lots of stupid.
    The clown still spells it 'boarder'. He is almost illiterate and he repeats the same thing over and over again. I finally just grew weary of it and blocked him. No losee.

14. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Diesel,

And they used to be all 'Love it or leave it.' Flag waving ain't patriotism. Patriotism is what you do for your country. In this case what everyone can do for America is get vaccinated. Trump supporters are so stricken with hatred for liberals they would sooner see the pandemic spread than give in and do the right thing for their country. SMH.

The number of people in Critical or Serious condition has more than doubled in little over a month.

Serious or Critical:

June 17th - 4253

July 30th - 9334*

* 97% unvaccinated.
    But since 3% were vaccinated, that is proof that vaccine doesn't work. I mean, they ACTUALLY say this. They take a statistic that removes any doubt about the vaccines efficacy, and claim the exact opposite. This is why they are impossible to reach. Because they cannot objectively understand reality.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-31-2021)

16. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Concart,

But since 3% were vaccinated, that is proof that vaccine doesn't work. I mean, they ACTUALLY say this. They take a statistic that removes any doubt about the vaccines efficacy, and claim the exact opposite. This is why they are impossible to reach. Because they cannot objectively understand reality.
    It's pretty obvious the conclusion was already reached before attempting to create the rationale.

It's embarrassing to watch someone say such things.

You just think: "Do they even KNOW how foolish this sounds?"

Maybe all those flattened warning signs with the fresh tire tracks on them back there meant something as they floor it on their way to the precipice?

The Canyon of 'We Tried To Tell You' is coming up fast...
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

17. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,633 Times in 10,059 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

The person that likely infected me lied about being vaccinated. I suspect Bob is lying too, he lies about everything else. It's irrelevant though. He is spreading completely false information. He obviously wasn't vaccinated against stupidity.
    vaccinated people can give it to anyone

18. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 3,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Way ta go!
    I am sometimes criticized for my lack of subtlety.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

christiefan915 (07-31-2021)

20. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 3,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DidlkD-X4AELGBT.jpg

I have an uncle who writes like Bob. It mystifies me that people can graduate from high school without knowing how to write a sentence. Bob is functionally illiterate.
    Last edited by Diesel; 07-31-2021 at 12:23 PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Frank Apisa (08-04-2021), PoliTalker (07-31-2021)

22. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,823 Times in 17,257 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

It's a shame that so many of those old, vaccinated people vote Republican.
    This is about saving lives.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-31-2021)