2. #317 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,728 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    That is what is meant when the scientists say it 90% effective

You get a vaccine for ANYTHING to build a defense against whatever virus you get inoculated for

It doesn’t keep the virus for entering your body

It keeps the virus from OVERWHELMING your immune system

That is how this science works

You just don’t understand science

The Republican Party HATES science

Just like the science says

3. #318 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,302 Times in 53,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by memorygal View Post
    Thank you for your unwanted opinions
    Maybe if that's an issue to you, you should follow your own advice, bimbo? lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. #319 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    "By their deeds ye shall know them." You've shown us plenty of evidence that you are an uneducated talking bimbo who's only here to troll. Is your banned "husband" sitting by you telling you what to say?
    youy shoud worry about how you have proven your a fat head who thinks shes better then others as you have claimed owl slut ,

I recall you claiming I was a janitor for nasa lol . well bitch I do have pictures and awards I revived Im willing to post them with my name covered up and f I do you agree never to post on jpp again apoligize to me and admit your not better then others .

you sound like a fucking nazi thinking your superior to others typical democrat

5. #320 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by memorygal View Post
    Thank you for your unwanted opinions
    Facts not opinions

You are entitled to your own opinions

You are NOT entitled to your own facts

6. #321 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    youy shoud worry about how you have proven your a fat head who thinks shes better then others as you have claimed owl slut ,

I recall you claiming I was a janitor for nasa lol . well bitch I do have pictures and awards I revived Im willing to post them with my name covered up and f I do you agree never to post on jpp again apoligize to me and admit your not better then others .

Stay out of grandpas office

He hates it when you claim his life experiences

7. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (08-02-2021)

8. #322 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,302 Times in 53,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hi BullshitBob. Have I told you lately to go fuck yourself? Oh, I didn't? Sorry. Go fuck yourself. There.

You gotta love illiterate tards telling other ppl how bad they are.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Diesel (08-02-2021)

10. #323 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

11. #324 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Mass is not a hotspot. There is not a single county in Mass that meets the criteria. By contrast, EVERY county in Florida does. Fact. Why do you lie about absolutely everything?
    I think big parties, packed bars and restaurants is how Florida got to where we are.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Concart (08-02-2021), ThatOwlWoman (08-02-2021)

13. #325 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    What do you care if migrants are coming into the US unvaccinated or carrying COVID? Aren't you vaccinated? So what does it matter to you?
    then why are you stupid democrats crying about others being unvaxed if your vaxed . explain that . o yes its only republicans that are unvaxed its ok if your a illegal alien and probably going to vote liberal right

14. #326 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Concart you also claim Im not vaxed well put you money where your mouth is big boy. Ill post my vax card with my last name covered up . If I do so you agree to say your sorry and not post here again, come up stop being a dutch boy democrat step up to the plate and be a man or shut the fuck up .
    Then why do you hate people getting vaxed idiot?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

16. #327 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    I wish there was a "Cry" option next to "Thanks" and "Groan". This is a devastating, heartbreaking catastrophe. There is no reason for this. It is completely avoidable.

I've seen the cult proclaiming that they will revolt and riot and destroy society (as if they haven't already) when we get locked down again. Of course, you and I know that there never would have been a lockdown in the first place if people had simply worn masks, socially distanced, washed their hands, and avoided crowds. THEY caused the lockdowns just like THEY are causing the next round of restrictions that will surely wipe some of our small cities off the face of the globe.

Governments should have no role in telling people where they can go and when. I think most governments don't want that role. Yet they have no choice because these fucking assholes are hellbent and determined to destroy the human race. DeSantis has outlawed mask mandates in schools. He is literally sponsoring the mass eradication of his population, including children. This is the sickest chain of events I have ever seen in my life.

I say that beginning immediately, in every square inch under the jurisdiction of the US federal government, no unvaccinated person should be allowed to leave his or her house except for emergencies and to acquire essentials. When they are permitted to step beyond their front door to buy toilet paper and food, they should be required to wear a mask. They should be prevented from touching anything they are not going to buy. They should be monitored from their cars, during their time within the grocery store or drug store, and back to their cars. Gas pumps and door handles should be sanitized after they touch them. If they show any sign of illness, life essentials should be delivered to them while they are prevented from leaving their homes. Their cars should be confiscated if they resist.

The next step is to round them all up and put them in internment camps. Not the Japanese kind under FDR. Leper colonies. These people cannot be allowed to participate in a functioning, civilized society any longer.
    what a fucking dumbass, according to the CDC flu numbers were the lowest in decades thanks to the mask, your fearmongering is what is killing the country

17. #328 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,786 Times in 17,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Here is a video of DeSantis .

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (08-02-2021), ThatOwlWoman (08-02-2021)

19. #329 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,421 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

then why are you stupid democrats crying about others being unvaxed if your vaxed
    Because some Democrats don't want people to die needlessly.

I'm not one of those Democrats, though, and I'm encouraging you and your family, friends, and neighbors to skip the vaccine and masks because I know some of you are going to die from COVID and it'll be enough to make the difference in at least 1 narrow election next year.

yes its only republicans that are unvaxed
    I don't care if any of you Republicans/Conservatives/MAGAts get sick and die from COVID, and I doubt anyone else cares either.

So may you think you can use our compassion against us, but that assumes we have compassion for you...which I do not, though I cannot speak for anyone else.

if your a illegal alien and probably going to vote liberal right
    Don't get vaccinated, don't let your friends get vaccinated, don't let your family get vaccinated, don't let your neighbors get vaccinated.

Not getting vaccinated plays into our hands in that enough of you morons will die over the next 15 months to make the difference in at least 1 election next year.

So I fully support you spreading lies and misinformation about COVID, because the only people listening to you are the people we don't really want vaccinated anyway, and are totally OK with them dying en masse to "own da libs".
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

20. #330 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,826 Times in 3,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MAGA View Post
    what a fucking dumbass, according to the CDC flu numbers were the lowest in decades thanks to the mask, your fearmongering is what is killing the country
    We're talking about COVID, you brain dead fucking cunt.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post: