Thread: Weekly numbers In Florida are in and it's a disaster

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    No, shove you, you dumb fucking cunt. You are the problem. You're an evil, lying propagandist who wouldn't know the truth if it knocked your decrepit ass off your broom.
    The survival rate and the recovery rate are very different. Up to 30% of covid patients are experiencing long term effects. And yes, stretch is beneath contempt. Blocked long ago from my end.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Frank Apisa (07-31-2021), Guno צְבִי (07-31-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Diesel,

I wish there was a "Cry" option next to "Thanks" and "Groan". This is a devastating, heartbreaking catastrophe. There is no reason for this. It is completely avoidable.

I've seen the cult proclaiming that they will revolt and riot and destroy society (as if they haven't already) when we get locked down again. Of course, you and I know that there never would have been a lockdown in the first place if people had simply worn masks, socially distanced, washed their hands, and avoided crowds. THEY caused the lockdowns just like THEY are causing the next round of restrictions that will surely wipe some of our small cities off the face of the globe.

Governments should have no role in telling people where they can go and when. I think most governments don't want that role. Yet they have no choice because these fucking assholes are hellbent and determined to destroy the human race. DeSantis has outlawed mask mandates in schools. He is literally sponsoring the mass eradication of his population, including children. This is the sickest chain of events I have ever seen in my life.

I say that beginning immediately, in every square inch under the jurisdiction of the US federal government, no unvaccinated person should be allowed to leave his or her house except for emergencies and to acquire essentials. When they are permitted to step beyond their front door to buy toilet paper and food, they should be required to wear a mask. They should be prevented from touching anything they are not going to buy. They should be monitored from their cars, during their time within the grocery store or drug store, and back to their cars. Gas pumps and door handles should be sanitized after they touch them. If they show any sign of illness, life essentials should be delivered to them while they are prevented from leaving their homes. Their cars should be confiscated if they resist.

The next step is to round them all up and put them in internment camps. Not the Japanese kind under FDR. Leper colonies. These people cannot be allowed to participate in a functioning, civilized society any longer.
    I wish there was a "Bravo!" button. Sometimes 'Thanks' just doesn't express enough.

COVID Colonies - too funny.

Sad the obstinance is so strong it has us musing about such things.

What else can we do?

The whole politicization of virology is so inappropriate. It never had to be this way. We humans are all on the same side in this war with the bug. Why is that so hard for the right to grasp? Why do they choose a virus over siding with fellow Americans? They are that against any kind of unity? Even when lives are on the line? Amazing. People in the future will look back at this phenomenon in disbelief trying to figure it out.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (07-31-2021), no worries (07-31-2021)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    That rolling daily death count that morticians in here kept going is now useless.
    Recovery rate is 99.6% and those folks are more efficiently immune naturally by their own bodies defense
    system than any experimental drug jab.
    Death count is down, folks have their T cell immunity.
    However a growing number of jabbed people though are getting Covid once and even twice. Shove your jab.
    Acquired immunity allows antibodies to go afetr the complete antigen
    Vaxxing targets the spikes

Vaxx is is actually better if there aren't variants -but acquired (natural) immunity works better for variants
    The combination MAY be the best -no data i know of for that.
    ~~

But no matter if you vaxx or not you MUST STAY HEALTHY..
    The virus hopefully wont case hospitalization if good immune system

instead of masking -eat probiotics, veggies and fruit and the D3 and follow your healthy regime and exercise
    Be proactive and take your health in your own hands

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Stretch (07-30-2021)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,827 Times in 3,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    really well Im fully vaxed so I probably wont die from covid and no democrat here has the balls to come to Florida and shut me up . your just mad because you know what Im saying is the truth .
    but if you feel so strongly about it come to florida and back it up . you sound like your young and a tough guy and Im old and weak according to dutch
    I give you credit for being vaccinated. And thank you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Bulletbob (07-30-2021)

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I forgot to threadban the traitor. Oh well, won't make that oversight again.

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Overall vaccination rates ticked up a little this week in Florida. Most counties saw a 1 or 2 percent increase. The problem in Florida at this point is that EVERY SINGLE COUNTY with the exception of 1 in Central Florida are seeing more than 200 cases per 100,000 population, and all but three are over 300 cases per 100,000. Anything over 100 is considered a hot zone. So this is now spreading like wildfire in every county in the state. And what is the Governor doing? Bashing Fauci. It's just mind blowing.
    wonder how many of those cases are from all the illegals you democrats are letting into the nation and coming to Florida . hell its so bad our governor sent Florida state police and himself to the boarder to help stop the flow. its just mind blowing democrat are crying about covid in Americans yet letting illegals in that have it or are not vaxed and even paying for the buss tickets . Thats pretty fucking stupid of liberals and blow hole joe if you ask me.Our governor was trying to stop the flow of illegals coming in that you democrat are cheering about and allowing like a bunch of stupid fuckers. We already have a illegal problem Florida 775,000 all we need is more of them wit covid and you democrats are doing it, your the dumbest buck of ignorant stupid double standard morons to ever walk the earth

11. The Following User Groans At Bulletbob For This Awful Post:

Diesel (07-30-2021)

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I give you credit for being vaccinated. And thank you.
    The person that likely infected me lied about being vaccinated. I suspect Bob is lying too, he lies about everything else. It's irrelevant though. He is spreading completely false information. He obviously wasn't vaccinated against stupidity.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-31-2021), no worries (07-31-2021)

14. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

wonder how many of those cases are from all the illegals you democrats are letting into the nation and coming to Florida . hell its so bad our governor sent Florida state police and himself to the boarder to help stop the flow. its just mind blowing democrat are crying about covid in Americans yet letting illegals in that have it or are not vaxed and even paying for the buss tickets . Thats pretty fucking stupid of liberals and blow hole joe if you ask me.Our governor was trying to stop the flow of illegals coming in that you democrat are cheering about and allowing like a bunch of stupid fuckers. We already have a illegal problem Florida 775,000 all we need is more of them wit covid and you democrats are doing it, your the dumbest buck of ignorant stupid double standard morons to ever walk the earth
    Link to your source for these numbers please. Otherwise, I will consider them a complete fabrication.

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's all he's been posting all day. The dude is fucking brain dead.
    Yep, over and over again. He can't back up what he says. He apparently doesn't understand how to post a link. He can't spell, so I suppose the ability to research is well beyond his skill set.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-31-2021)

17. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

hardly were doing fine , odd how you cry like a bitch about a republican state but say nothing about all the illegals coming into the nation that are not vaxed and going where ever they want many to florida why are you not talking about that also its part of the problem , o yes thats right your double standard you democrat have
    they are streaming across the border.
    The are not tested they are given hotel rooms by charities, and bus tickets to anywhere they request.
    Detention centers are just pass thru now -they cant hold thousands of migrants each week
    LITERALLY NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THEY GO except for their bus ticket . they disappear

No more notices to appear either- they are told to report to "your local immigration office"

This is OPEN BORDERS, while that Fuck Up In Chief in the WH obsesses over masking

18. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Link to your source for these numbers please. Otherwise, I will consider them a complete fabrication.
    well thats what all democrats say heres your source you asshole
    https://www.pewresearch.org/hispanic...ants-by-state/

19. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Diesel,

I wish there was a "Bravo!" button. Sometimes 'Thanks' just doesn't express enough.

COVID Colonies - too funny.

Sad the obstinance is so strong it has us musing about such things.

What else can we do?

The whole politicization of virology is so inappropriate. It never had to be this way. We humans are all on the same side in this war with the bug. Why is that so hard for the right to grasp? Why do they choose a virus over siding with fellow Americans? They are that against any kind of unity? Even when lives are on the line? Amazing. People in the future will look back at this phenomenon in disbelief trying to figure it out.
    It's apparently a perfect storm. Politicization so poisonous that it stops government from functioning and nearly paralyzes the entire civic society. A global pandemic swallowed up by that politicization. 612,000 dead bodies. And complete ambivalence by people who used to be Americans and now only enjoy that identity thanks to their technical citizenship. It's heartbreaking.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-31-2021)

21. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I forgot to threadban the traitor. Oh well, won't make that oversight again.
    knock yourself out in the echo chamber. I only banned you 1 time in off topics.
    But do continue a circle jerk if that pleases you

22. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I doubt you're vaxxed, but even if you are, if you are in Florida, you're going to get it. Doesn't matter. You are an apologist for your fellow cult members. You are a major part of the problem. No, we are not doing fine here. The fact that you think we are is an indication of just how ignorant you truly are.
    frankly I dont give a fuck what if you belive me or not I have the card, I tell you what Ill cover my last name and post it here. If I do you pay me 1000.00 dollars or apologize and never post her again . Is that a deal or are you to big a fucking coward.
    I dont belong to any cult you simpleton . I have said it here many times I think trump was a good president but I didnt like him as a person hes a asshole . look at your blow hole Biden cult you guys think hes god when hes got half a brain and is one stupid lying cunt.

23. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Would you please shut the fuck up? You're in like 15 threads today breathlessly panting about COVID-positive illegal immigrants. Also, your posts are *thisclose* to unintelligible. You are functionally unable to communicate in writing. So stop.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-31-2021)