Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly numbers In Florida are in and it's a disaster

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Bob is utterly confused and there is no hope to educate him. Osmosis does not work on concrete. Less than a million people in a state with well over 5 million unvaccinated Republicans is not a problem worth mentioning. But Bob needs an excuse for what is happening in Florida, and he refuses to face the reality that this variant is spreading because Republicans are refusing to be vaccinated.
    and how do you know that the 5 million-are all republicans . you got a link to that .

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    daaaa yes its about how many illegals are alread in florida if you would have read itAnd yes its out of sate most recent stats I could find.
    I.

I don't even know what to say.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    This is simple. The old people were getting Covid in the beginning. How they aren't.The difference is they have been vaccinated to 90 percent. That is not only a test case for all to see but it is a test of the weakest and most vulnerable. They are now safe. Get the fucking shot and quit being assholes.
    It's a shame that so many of those old, vaccinated people vote Republican.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    by now if you havent be exposed to COVID and or increasingly delta - it's a statistical certainty you will be.

Masking wont stop the spread. Social distancing helps, but wont stop the spread
    closing down bars and lock downs wont do it either.
    We KNOW this. the lockdown states dont escape the spread.

Masking was only supposed to us for 30 days - max- so as not to overwhelm hospitals because
    masking can't stop the spread when the virus is established in the population
    Social distancing works. but you have to stay out of stores.. Go to the beach and get Amazon delivery

Otherwise. get vaxxed, an keep healthy. The best way to do it because simple masking/lockdowns wont save you
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-30-2021)

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

In Cape Coral, Guv Ron begins speaking at 1:50 mark..........

Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

heres some stats for the morons crying about fl

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/.../state/florida

48.59% of Florida's population have been fully vaccinated.

what is the percentage of people vaccinated in the US?

Over 56% of those ages 12 and up in the U.S. are fully vaccinated, according to the CDC.Jul 19, 2021

So as you can see Florida is very close to the national average. if you remove the 3.8 percent of illegals we have that 48.59 percent goes up almost 4 percent.

now as for florida being a republican state hardly TALLAHASSEE – Florida Democrats, already holding their narrowest lead in state history over Republicans in registered voters, have seen that edge shrink even further heading into the November election.

Final results from last week’s voter registration deadline show Democrats holding a wafer-thin 134,242-voter advantage over the GOP out of 14.4 million total voters, according to the Florida Department of State.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    I've tried hard for a year to get this flu and get it over with, but so far as I know I haven't gotten it. Maybe I'm one of those who
    DID get it but never knew because I was asymptomatic. I have my next check-up in mid August and I'll ask my Doc if he
    would order the T cell test for me. The antibody test has never been that accurate, as we have learned. I'd love to know. We'll see.

You take care as well friend. Hope your family is doing well.
    the PCR test is not accurate because they magnify it too many times . false positives
    The antibody test tells if you've had it in the last 8 months ( most common agreed data point)
    which is how long antibodies persist
    memory T-Cells are much longer protection.. not sure about the testing

we're OK -same best wishes to you

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Stretch (07-30-2021)

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    It's a shame that so many of those old, vaccinated people vote Republican.
    sorry but the old people in florida are both parties many are snow birds for northern state and Florida is close percentage wise for both partys I think 47bpercent rep 37 percent demo and the rest undeclared . We have a huge population of people from northern state and are full of democrats and illegals . Florida was hit hard with deaths due to our large elderly population .

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

sorry but the old people in florida are both parties many are snow birds for northern state and Florida is close percentage wise for both partys I think 47bpercent rep 37 percent demo and the rest undeclared . We have a huge population of people from northern state and are full of democrats and illegals . Florida was hit hard with deaths due to our large elderly population .
    Yes, moron. Old people are both Democrats and Republicans.

What I said is that it is a shame that so many people whose lives were saved by vaccines vote Republican.

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    The state has reported numbers for the week ending 7/29, and they point very clearly to a slow motion disaster in the state. In Florida, there were 110,477 new cases, an average of 15,782 cases per day. That is the highest weekly total since the pandemic began. Higher than last summers outbreak, higher than the winter outbreak. The number represents an increase of 50% in just the last week and a ten fold increase since June. During the week, more than 1 in 200 Floridians was diagnosed with Covid. IN ONE WEEK. In Duval County, the epicenter of the outbreak, there were 8,308 cases last week, also the largest number of cases since the pandemic began. In Duval county, almost 1 of every 100 persons tested positive for Covid IN THE LAST WEEK ALONE. There is no way to stop this from getting way worse. It's far too late for a vaccination effort to mitigate the outbreak.

This is the nightmare scenario that is going to play out in every state that doesn't get their vaccination rates up. DeSantis is doing absolutely nothing to stop the spread. Every bar, restaurant and public venue is packed, no masks, no distancing. The disease is spreading incredibly fast. The vaccine defiant are 100% responsible for what is happening here, and will happen in every state. Their refusal needs to be met with draconian restrictions on their ability to participate in society. They have surrendered that privilege with their refusal to protect their fellow citizens.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/florid...19-cases-ever/
    There is no one to blame but the destructive, un American and toxic leadership of GOP/GQPer tyrants running things, which proves elections have consequences when idiots and many of whom have fallen victim of repuke anti vaxc tyranny vote against their own interests with a hater attitude. President Biden did his part at getting over 200 million vaccinated to which the former 45 devil in the White House and his GOPer sewer conspires enabled the covid murder of over 600,000 Americans which also had global implications.

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Yes, moron. Old people are both Democrats and Republicans.

What I said is that it is a shame that so many people whose lives were saved by vaccines vote Republican.
    I think it was a republican that fast tracked the vaccine wasnt it. Or is biden talking credit for that also

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    In Cape Coral, Guv Ron begins speaking at 1:50 mark..........

Teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) whine about "big gubmint" over reach into states "rights" but say nothing about state (mini-Trump's) governors over reaching on county governments, school boards, election boards, county laws and cruise ships who aren't registered, nor do they pay taxes in the US.

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 155 Times in 147 Posts

I think it was a republican that fast tracked the vaccine wasnt it. Or is biden talking credit for that also
    The orange, retard did no such thing, the only thing Dotard "fast tracked" was his big mac eating, fat mouth.

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    The orange, retard did no such thing, the only thing Dotard "fast tracked" was his big mac eating, fat mouth.
    So your denying the truth again.

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

who wouldn't have, stupid? good god, that is like giving trump credit for coming in out of the rain.