Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yet another plague virus

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    YES, Bob, it isn't odd that you've never heard of it ... because it has just been identified. You are one of the smartest people on this forum. So no surprise that you didn't know this because you view the current events and do not use a crystal ball or a ouija board. The vaccine is claimed to protect against infection, hospitalization and death and yet it doesn't seem to work as advertised.
    Liberals will call you crazy for that. But thanks

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Liberals will call you crazy for that. But thanks
    I guess you didn't notice the similarity of wording with another dimlib post (it seemed to fit right in with the subject and my attitude). However, for them to call me crazy would be a compllment compared to the the normal potty mouth they spew out.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

Bulletbob (07-31-2021)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    No it doesn't. The Florida pandemic is almost exclusively the Delta variant. This is TEN CASES. LOL at you. Can you do math? There were 17,000 cases in Florida today. Please, stop posting stupid shit.
    I’ll never hear the end of ‘61’ yet these lefty goof balls make failed Covid predictions every day.

Just 10 cases? Just 10 lol?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Bulletbob (07-31-2021), PostmodernProphet (07-31-2021)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

No it doesn't. The Florida pandemic is almost exclusively the Delta variant. This is TEN CASES. LOL at you. Can you do math? There were 17,000 cases in Florida today. Please, stop posting stupid shit.
    am I hearing echoes of January, 2020?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    there was no delta until joe became president and hes not pushed a fast track vax for it either to busty trying to recall which of his thumbs he had up his ass first
    The vaccines may be accelerating the rise of variants since the variants would have a selection advantage over the bugs that are stopped by the vaccines.

If this is the case they should switch tactics and place a greater emphasis on therapeutics. But all they seem to know is lockdowns and stuff.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Bulletbob (07-31-2021)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

I guess you didn't notice the similarity of wording with another dimlib post (it seemed to fit right in with the subject and my attitude). However, for them to call me crazy would be a compllment compared to the the normal potty mouth they spew out.
    I know the truth is killing them.

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

The real plague is Trumpism.
    Lock Him Up

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    The real plague is Trumpism.
    I hope you catch it ... BTW ... The is no vaccine to cure it ... immunity from dimlib lies creates natural healing for everyone

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

Into the Night (08-01-2021)

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

I hope you catch it ... BTW ... The is no vaccine to cure it ... immunity from dimlib lies creates natural healing for everyone
    Yes, you actually got something right. Like the proverbial blind squirrel. Vaccines don't cure disease, they prevent it from happening. He is five times less likely to catch it than you are, and he is 20 times less likely to die if he does happen to. Be careful what you wish for. On the plus side, you will get Covid and it will be akin to you get vaccinated except you will be sicker than a dog and possibly waste a hospital bed. The more of you that catch it the better. I hope the numbers skyrocket.

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hmmm ... I seem to recall that you said you'd been vaxxed and still got the plague ...

My contention is that there are multiple plagues vice mutations of one. Kinda like a flu shot every year that took care of last year's flu (maybe).

I also once read that the body creates something called interon which gives immunity (for a while) from the virus that caused THAT particular cold. Unfortunately at the time there were 200 DIFFERENT cold virus' identified. The cold you gave your family wasn't the one you got next.

Yep, you got vaxxed ... which plague got you (there are at least 3 different identified so far) ???

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

Into the Night (08-01-2021)

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hmmm ... I seem to recall that you said you'd been vaxxed and still got the plague ...

My contention is that there are multiple plagues vice mutations of one. Kinda like a flu shot every year that took care of last year's flu (maybe).

I also once read that the body creates something called interon which gives immunity (for a while) from the virus that caused THAT particular cold. Unfortunately at the time there were 200 DIFFERENT cold virus' identified. The cold you gave your family wasn't the one you got next.

Yep, you got vaxxed ... which plague got you (there are at least 3 different identified so far) ???
    Plague is not a thing. This is a virus. Try to use the correct terminology if you want a serious discussion (which is what you claimed). The vaccines now in use in the US are extremely effective in preventing infections, including the Delta variant, and even more effective against preventing hospitalization if an infection does occur. My infection was the result of two things, both easily preventable. One, a unvaxxed Trump supporter lied about his vaccination status so he could attend a party, and subsequently infected a number of people. Two, although the vaccine reduces my risk of infection five fold, there are ten to twenty times more infected individuals in Florida than in many other parts of the country. That's because there are too many unvaccinated people in Florida. Don't worry, it will get to you too, and when it does, you will be five times more likely to be infected than a vaccinated individual. But you will do nothing to protect them from you. And they will wear a mask to protect you. That speaks to your character, your intelligence, or both.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

moon (07-31-2021)

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,396 Times in 6,143 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Almost certain that this new one has come from illegals crossing the border. What does our resident Mr. Angry have to say?
    'Almost certain ' is it, maggot ?

You're a desperate wee numpty.

Haw, haw.....................................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

19. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    'Almost certain ' is it, maggot ?

You're a desperate wee numpty.

Haw, haw.....................................haw.
    If he is talking about the Delta variant, that originated in India, and is responsible for almost all the cases in Florida. If he's talking about the Columbian variant that has been discovered, it is currently being found only in South Florida, and most likely is a result of travel from Columbia, since there is a large Columbian community in South Florida. Their hysterical sky screams about immigrants is demonstrative of their lack of intelligence, and their fear and hatred of brown people. All of this is pretty predictable. Primavera/Earl has been on ignore forever, I can't think of a single interesting thing he's ever said.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

moon (07-31-2021)

21. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Plague is not a thing. This is a virus. Try to use the correct terminology if you want a serious discussion (which is what you claimed). The vaccines now in use in the US are extremely effective in preventing infections, including the Delta variant, and even more effective against preventing hospitalization if an infection does occur. My infection was the result of two things, both easily preventable. One, a unvaxxed Trump supporter lied about his vaccination status so he could attend a party, and subsequently infected a number of people. Two, although the vaccine reduces my risk of infection five fold, there are ten to twenty times more infected individuals in Florida than in many other parts of the country. That's because there are too many unvaccinated people in Florida. Don't worry, it will get to you too, and when it does, you will be five times more likely to be infected than a vaccinated individual. But you will do nothing to protect them from you. And they will wear a mask to protect you. That speaks to your character, your intelligence, or both.
    Well ... so much for attempted intercourse with you.

Every point I made went over your head.

BTW ... your vax SHOULD have protected you and it did not ... and you never mentioned WHICH plague you caught.

At least (for the first time) you retorted sans potty mouth.

22. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well ... so much for attempted intercourse with you.

Every point I made went over your head.

BTW ... your vax SHOULD have protected you and it did not ... and you never mentioned WHICH plague you caught.

At least (for the first time) you retorted sans potty mouth.
    That is a statement of fact, not an adhom at all. It is completely relevant to your stated behavior. Despite being told repeatedly by health officials to wear a mask and get vaccinated to protect others, you have refused. That means you are either ignorant, or you don't care about anyone else, or both. Not doing something simple to prevent someone else from getting sick and possibly dying is definitely a character issue. You didn't make any points, so there was nothing to reply to. Try making a point, and I'll respond. The vax did protect me. I'm alive and well. Checkmate.