Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Doctor Warns That Majority Of Vaccinated Patients Could Have Permanent Heart Damage

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    You dont read too good.
    You don't write too good. LOL at you. I assume you are unwilling to answer the question, but I'll try again. What were you told about the effectiveness of vaccines against the Delta variant. Provide a link.
    You claim they are not as effective as you were told. So what were you told? I get you are quoting Tucker, but you are doing so because you agree with him. So lay it on us.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I had not heard that but it makes a lot of sense, and it is right in line with what I have been saying about the risk of the Max Vax program for many months now.
    By a lot of sense, you mean it makes absolutely not one bit of sense, it is galactically stupid.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    The Delta variant is also running riot in mainland China now.
    But I saw a report that it has hit a wall in your homeland, and no one saw it coming and no one understands why this is happening.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

But I saw a report that it has hit a wall in your homeland, and no one saw it coming and no one understands why this is happening.
    Epidemiologists warned that not taking care of Covid would allow it to linger and evolve into different forms possibly much worse. That appears to be what happened. It was predicted. So we know what happened and the Repubs still do not want to do the right thing.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Epidemiologists warned that not taking care of Covid would allow it to linger and evolve into different forms possibly much worse. That appears to be what happened. It was predicted. So we know what happened and the Repubs still do not want to do the right thing.
    We have been lied to constantly on COVID and the experts have been damn near useless.....or worse.

For instance Geert Vanden Bossche was called a quack who could not possibly be right.

Just like this bug could not have possibly come from the lab.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That mantra of 'you're vaccinated, why do you care' is now in the rear view mirror. Everyone is impacted on a daily basis by the defiance of the Trump cult. They have every excuse in the book, not one of those excuses is based in fact. I guess they will simply kill each other and take a few vaccinated people with them. And they will force vaccine passports. They have left us no choice.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Bret and Heather proclaimed at the jump that there was always about zero chance that we can vax our way out of this mess, and besides injecting so many people with these experimental substances of which we no idea of the long term or even medium term dangers is irresponsible bordering on insanity.

It looks to me like they are right again, just as they were right that this bug was made in lab.

And that it does not currently transmit outdoors but it could learn to.

And a whole lot more.

DARK AGES SUCK!

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Great heed must be paid to people who tend to be right, and those who are rarely/never right must pay a penalty, or else civilization dies.

Get better fuckers...Hell is coming.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fucking around time is most certainly over.

DARK AGES SUCK!

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,761 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Dr. Charles Hoffe found 62% percent of patients who received COVID mRNA jab test positive for blood clots.

‘The concern…is those people will probably all develop right-sided heart failure within three years and die because they now have increased vascular resistance through their lungs.’

Covid-19 vaccines and blood clots after his research found clots in a majority of vaccinated patients, some of whom he says could be dead within three years.

https://plasmaenergysolution.com/?p=10398

All along my concern has been the long term effects. Can’t call for a redo on this.

Infowars Network The Alex Jones Show. Alex Jones is the guy who thinks
    school shootings are not real.

Another story from the same source: "Lynn Schmaltz shares how to set up an energy field of Peace around your home and your property with Never Ending Plasma Energy Peace. She describes how several others have used Plasma Energy to set up a protective field around their properties and even around their intentions."

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    plasmaenergysolution
    Paul was one of the first veterinarians to study acupuncture for animals in the United States in the mid-70s.
    OK, a little strange, but lets look further, and see what "Plasma Energy Solutions" is all about....

After retiring from veterinary medicine and moving to Montana Paul never lost interest in alternative therapies and started studying plasma energy technology as taught by nuclear atomic physicist and engineer who has made information from many of his patents freely available to all who wish to learn about plasma energy.

Both Paul and Lynn started seeing benefits from using the plasma energy and developed their first plasma energy station in June, 2016 after studying the plasma technology for a couple of years.
    Now they are claiming to create a fusion nuclear reactor in Montana... Luckily they are full of shit, because if they really were creating nuclear energy, it would be very dangerous.

The site goes on to have them use divining rods to track the "nuclear reactor" in their retirement center. It is really too weird for words.

https://plasmaenergysolution.com/?page_id=188

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,184 Times in 14,718 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

The difference is as transmissible as the Delta Trump virus is, it will come to you. It is a question of when. The shots are very safe. Delta is bad.This is easy
    Do you have proof of their long term safety? If so please provide it.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!