Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 145

Thread: AZ senator rogers calls to decertify election

  1. #91 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    6,425
    Thanks
    3,310
    Thanked 2,286 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    33
    Groaned 59 Times in 59 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    We are watching you Trumpys destroy election integrity.
    How so? We are the ones who are advocating for forensic audits...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You lost every damn recount.
    Recounts are not forensic audits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump lost 61 court cases.
    Trump did not have 61 court cases.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    And still, the reds push on.
    Why do you oppose forensic audits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    There is someone gutting Americans' faith in elections, but it is not the Dems.
    It is the Dems.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

    Into the Night (08-02-2021)

  3. #92 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    141,720
    Thanks
    43,985
    Thanked 23,952 Times in 18,587 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 18,944 Times in 17,554 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    There were no certified electoral votes from at least seven States. Congress does not have authority to choose the electors for any State.
    Keep sucking putins tiny dick

  4. #93 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    100,098
    Thanks
    112,333
    Thanked 22,721 Times in 18,988 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,953 Times in 2,693 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Time to round up all you nazis for the firing squad.

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.
    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the OP, please. Stop spamming the thread.

  5. #94 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    141,720
    Thanks
    43,985
    Thanked 23,952 Times in 18,587 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 18,944 Times in 17,554 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    The USA courts contain massive evidence to prove the Republican Party has cheated in elections for DECADES



    Cold hard court documented FACT



    THE PARTY THAT GETS MORE VOTES DONT HAVE TO CHEAT IN ELECTIONS DICK BREATH

  6. #95 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    100,098
    Thanks
    112,333
    Thanked 22,721 Times in 18,988 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,953 Times in 2,693 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    And no one cares at all.
    Wrong; only low IQ Fascistic morons that vote Democrat. For the rest of us with brains, this is a very big concern. :Palm:

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.
    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the OP, please. Stop spamming the thread.

  7. #96 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    141,720
    Thanks
    43,985
    Thanked 23,952 Times in 18,587 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 18,944 Times in 17,554 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

  8. #97 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    100,098
    Thanks
    112,333
    Thanked 22,721 Times in 18,988 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,953 Times in 2,693 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    The Cyber Ninjas are not conducting an "audit" much less a forensic audit.......blah, blah, FUCKING blah
    ...... because YOU say so.

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.
    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the OP, please. Stop spamming the thread.

  9. #98 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    141,720
    Thanks
    43,985
    Thanked 23,952 Times in 18,587 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 18,944 Times in 17,554 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Wrong; only low IQ Fascistic morons that vote Democrat. For the rest of us with brains, this is a very big concern. :Palm:
    It’s a lie thing idiot


    Fuck you and your world built on lies

  10. #99 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    100,098
    Thanks
    112,333
    Thanked 22,721 Times in 18,988 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,953 Times in 2,693 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    You start your little race war and that will be the result
    The only one's attempting to start race wars are race hustling morons in the Democratic Party of the Jackass shit-for-brains. Be less stupid and shrill.

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.
    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the OP, please. Stop spamming the thread.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Into the Night (08-02-2021)

  12. #100 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    141,720
    Thanks
    43,985
    Thanked 23,952 Times in 18,587 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 18,944 Times in 17,554 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    The only one's attempting to start race wars are race hustling morons in the Democratic Party of the Jackass shit-for-brains. Be less stupid and shrill.
    So all Americans are racist except the trump idiots who claim nothing is racism



    What a fucking pack of idiot losers you racists are

  13. #101 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    100,098
    Thanks
    112,333
    Thanked 22,721 Times in 18,988 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,953 Times in 2,693 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    It’s a lie thing idiot
    Fuck you and your world built on lies
    Translation:


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.
    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the OP, please. Stop spamming the thread.

  14. #102 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    100,098
    Thanks
    112,333
    Thanked 22,721 Times in 18,988 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,953 Times in 2,693 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    So all Americans are racist except the trump idiots who claim nothing is racism
    America is not a racist nation. That's a narrative for dishonest, low IQ, uneducated assholes.

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    What a fucking pack of idiot losers you racists are
    I R O N Y!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.
    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the OP, please. Stop spamming the thread.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Into the Night (08-02-2021)

  16. #103 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    21,012
    Thanks
    67,959
    Thanked 11,034 Times in 7,003 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 1,195 Times in 1,126 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Wrong; only low IQ Fascistic morons that vote Democrat. For the rest of us with brains, this is a very big concern. :Palm:

    ^^^^^^^
    Poor low grade honkey of the porch goyim


    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white



    ברוך השם

  17. #104 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    32,596
    Thanks
    10,790
    Thanked 6,254 Times in 5,515 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 389 Times in 379 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    The National Archives is not a false authority.
    Yes it is. The ONLY authoritative reference on what electors are chosen by a State are the legislative record for that State. At least seven States never chose electors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Your conclusions are based on your false belief that election fraud occurred.
    Election fraud occurred. You can't wish the evidence away, dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    That is your furtive fallacy--claiming an event happened with no evidence to support it which makes your entire premise fake news.
    Fallacy fallacy. Argument of the stone fallacy. Argument by repetition fallacy. You can't wish the evidence away, dude.
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome

    Everything else debunked here

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

    Truth Detector (08-05-2021)

  19. #105 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    32,596
    Thanks
    10,790
    Thanked 6,254 Times in 5,515 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 389 Times in 379 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Another lie. What post did I ever claim Fauci said anything? Again, you cannot present any evidence to support your claim.
    I'm not going to go do your own footwork for you. Anyone that wants to can look it up for themselves. I have already presented you with evidence. Argument of the stone fallacy. Denial of self argument fallacy.
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome

    Everything else debunked here

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

    Truth Detector (08-05-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. Republican Senator Calls For MORE Tax Cuts To Help Win Trade War
    By Cinnabar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-16-2019, 11:40 AM
  2. GOP Senator calls for vote on Obama SC nominee
    By Legion Troll in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-20-2016, 10:59 AM
  3. Va. senator calls for ending diversity programs
    By Cancel 2018. 3 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 12:22 PM
  4. Senator wants disclosure on outsourced calls
    By Cancel 2018. 3 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 07:04 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 08:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •