Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RE: AMERICAN PATRIOTS TRESPASSING IN THE CAPITOL BUILDING ON 6th January, 2021.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Default RE: AMERICAN PATRIOTS TRESPASSING IN THE CAPITOL BUILDING ON 6th January, 2021.

The American Patriots who trespassed into the Capitol building on 6th January were UNARMED.

I have no doubt that if these people had wished to arm themselves, they could have organised this before they entered the Capitol building. They could have planned to arm themselves with, say, concealable firearms like pistols or revolvers.

As Congress began the electoral vote count on the 6th of January, "hundreds" ( the exact number is not known) of Trump Loyalists /Patriots breached police perimeters and entered the Capitol building

I would like to hear from the leftists/Democrats on this forum just what , exactly, the Patriots who breached the Capitol Builing in Washington had in mind that day?

I presume they intending to make their way to the chamber where the joint session of Congress was assembled to count electoral votes and formalise Biden's 2020 election "victory" But what exactly were they going to do once they got there ?

Where they going to physically strangle or stomp to death every Democrat in the chamber? I don't think so, because only FIVE (5) people were killed either before, during or after the event: one , (a female protester) was murdered, execution -style (shot through the next at close range) by a Capitol police officer; one died of a drug over-dose and three succumbed to natural causes. Morever, in all, only 140 people were injured over the several hours the break -in incident took place.

I really do not think that the Trump-Loyalists who trespassed into the Capitol were violent terrorists/killers. In any case, they were NOT ARMED Perhaps if they had been organized enough to breach the chamber while the electoral votes were being tallied, they may have been able to disrupt the counting process. But, I mean, SO WHAT ? I they had managed to interrupt the tallying of the electoral votes so severely that it could not continue that day, then it's hardly the end of the world! Botox- Nancy would just pencil in another date to get the job done (when the security problems are patched) and everything cool !!

The 6th January breach of the Capitol Building was NOT an insurrection. Some of the video footage I have seen reminds my of "Keystone Cops" (which were silent film "Slap-Stick" farces made anout 100 years ago) - there are groups of bumbling hot-heads jostling about in circles, engaged in the odd shirmish and giving the overall impression they have no idea what they are going to do. It was like a 6-year-olds version of Adolph Hitler's famous "Beer Hall Putsch" during the 8th-9th November, 1923. Hitler wanted to seize control in Barvaria (a southern region of Germany) and then topple the Weimar Republic, which was what Germany's national government was called at the time. Hitler learnt that the political ruler of the Barvarian state, Gustav Ritter von Kahr and two other leading Barvarian polititicians would be at a Beer Hall in Munich on 8th November, where Kahr would be giving a speech. So, Hitler planned to have 600 odd SA troops (NAZI Brown - Shirts) surround the Beer Hall and had a machine gun set up in the foyer on the evening of the 8th. When Kahr had started delivering his speech, Hitler and 20 senior Nazis stormed into the Beer Hall, pushing their way through the crowd. Hitler stood up on a chair and fired a round from his Luger pistol into the roof to silence the auditorium. He screamed..."THE REVOLUTION HAS BROKEN OUT !! THE HALL IS SURROUNDED BY MEN!! NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO LEAVE !! To cut a long story short, Hitler's Beer Hall Putsch failed, but only by a WHISKER.

Hitler's Beer Hall Putsch was an example of a REAL Coup d'etat, a REAL insurrection - it was planned, disciplined, armed and totally focusses. Hitler - with only 603 armed troops supporting him, he came within an ace ( he came EVER, EVER so close, just one tiny error prevented him seizing control of the Barvarian government in Munich on 9th November). Had he taken control in Munich, then he would almost certainly have seized control of the Weimar Republic (i.e.Germany) itself in 1923/4. My point is that to attempting an insurrection requires careful preparation, a wealth of military experience, armed support a decisive plan of action, and a tremendous amount of DARING. It's kind of like those US Marines that killed Asama Bin Laden. A lot of research and planning went into that operation, the men who carried it out were highly-skilled, professional soldiers, they were also trained to keep cool (psychologically) in intense situations that you and I would find emotionally overwhelming. Getting back to the few hundred "GOOFBALLS" who blundered into the Capitol building on 6th January: they had no plan; - they were, in fact, totally disorganised and undisciplined shambles and they were ALL unarmed. HOW ON EARTH DID THEY THINK THAT THEIR TIN POT, MINIATURE REVOLT, WAS GOING TO TOPPLE AN AMERICAN GOVERNMENT ??. I mean, beneath the House of Representatives, the Senate and other chambers in the Capitol building there are concrete tunnels that can be accessed to evacuate politicians and other officials/staff from the Capitol building in the event of a serious threat to their safety. These tunnels are part of a network that stretches for miles underneath Capitol Hill. Do you seriously think that those men and women who breached the Capitol Building were the kind of people who would have prepared for their little revolution by obtaining a blueprint the tunnel system beneath the Capitol Building before 6th January, then made sure, in the interim , they had tightly welded all of the escape hatches into the tunnels shut and impossible to open ? (So that Mike Pence, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, "Blow- Hole " Joe Biden, Kamala all the other traitors would be trapped like rats in the House/Senate chambers, then throttled or trampled to death by themselves on the 6th of January. I REALLY don't think so.

The trespassing of a few hundred rowdy , unarmed, unorganized Trump Supporters into the Capitol building on 6th January was NOT an "insurrection". I think that those Trump-Loyalists who did enter the Capitol building were simply a group of very angry, over-excited individuals; they were overcome with emotion and not thinking rationally. I can well understand their anger, I am (still) angry too at the "Big Steal." But the point is that nothing material/positive was ever going to be gained by by Trump's patriots blundering into the Capitol Building in the ham-fisted manner they did that day. All that those who tresspassed into the Capitol on the 6th Jan. achieved was to gift the Democrat (neo-Marxist) media with the best grist they'd had for their propaganda mill in ages: ATTACK ON DEMOCRACY !!; INSURRECTION !!; TRUMP'S COUP D'ETAT !!, ATTACK ON AMERICA!!; INSURGENTS TRY TO HANG PENCE !! DAY OF INFAMY !! WHITE SUPREMACIST TERRORISM STRIKES HEART OF US GOVERNMENT !! TRUMP'S VIOLENT DAY OF SHAME !!!

In conclusion, the whole 6th JANUARY INSURRECTION headline is bullshit...pure fiction...pure Democrat (neo-Marxist) media propaganda.

What happened is that on the 6th of January a very big TRUMP RALLY took place - the "SAVE AMERICA" rally - there WERE 100's of THOUSANDS of conservatives/Trump -loyalists in attendance spread from opposite the front of Capitol Buliding all the way back to the Washington Monument. The Democrat (neo-Marxist) mainstreatm media said that it was a relatively small rally of about 20,000 people. That, of course, was a LIE. If you are prepared to spend a little time hunting through your computer's for images and video footage that provide evidence of just how massive the "SAVE AMERICA" rally was, it is there. (But you'll need to be patient and use your imagination to find it as "Google" for example, have censored almost all images of the crowd taken from the air, for example, that provide a pretty clear picture of the tremendous number of conservative patriots who turned up on the 6th January to Trump's rally. Trump himself said it was the biggest rally crowd he'd ever seen (and Trump has seen a lot of very big crowds at MAGA rallies, etc).

So, I was thinking to myself... of the 100s of thousands of TRUMPERS/CONSERVATIVES/PATRIOTS who turned out to attend the "SAVE AMERICA" rallyTHE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY remained totally peaceful for many hours while they were protesting. I think they probably felt angry, disenfranchised and outraged, but my point is that these people were not violent or dangerous in any way - they were constitution geeks; their chief objective on the 6th January, 2021, was to seek proper redress of government through their right to assemble and have their voices heard. These people were THE LAST people who would ever condone or participate in any kind of violent/destructive/harmful behaviour ( Sadly, they are fatally naieve in the sense that they still assume their political opponents in America are decent, civilized human beings; people who also respect the constitution, who play by the rules and who always try to play fair. WRONG ! THEY ARE IMMORAL. CRIMINAL GRIFTER AND TREACHEROUS GLOBALIST/MARXIST SNAKES WHO ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE UNITED STATES - AND, TRAGICALLY, MAKING GOOD PROGRESS !!

To continue...When you have a really big crowd like that gathered in a highly- charged, "high voltage" circumstance, such as the official ratifying of a Presidential election that every common or garden "black dog" in America knew was stolen form Donald Trump; then it's almost certain that there will be a small percentage of the protesters who can't keep their shit together; a small minority who "lose it" and go "over the top", (these people, are, by nature, easily triggered units; and they often tend to have difficulties ("neuropsychological issues") with impulsive behaviour, self-control and competent self- regulation in general). The excitement, the hot energy and defiant verve of the big crowd eventually gets to these impulsive, hot-headed, reckless persons and whips them up, BIG TIME. In the late 1970's and early 1980s when Punk rock was huge in London, I was lucky to see a couple of the top acts of the time play. I saw "The Clash" in 1980 at Lancaster University in Blackpool, for ex. British Punk rock from the mid-1970's to the early 1980's was raw, aggressive, violent, and supercharged in terms of energy. Being at a major punk gig was like having been given a BIG shot of adrenalin. Punk concerts are where "Mosh Pits" were born, and the Mosh-Pit at , say, a "Sex Pistols" concert was not a place most of the fans who were at the concert would want to be sucked into. Why? Because it was just TOO crazy, TOO violent/dangerous, TOO exteme. The very small percentage of the "SAVE AMERICA" rally on the 6th January were like the "Mosh Pit" at a big late 1970's/early 1980's punk gig in London.

Just to explain this a bit better....I use the analogy of the "Mosh Pit" at big, Punk concert in London in 1979 to understand what happed on 6th January at the US Capitol building. Firstly, everyone who is listing to the music at the Punk concert hall is "wired" - their heart - rate is high, their blood pressure, high, they're sweating, they feel like there is (literally) fire in their blood, so they dance. But a small percentage of the concert goers totally lose the plot, they break off from the main body of the crowd and have soon formed a manic, chaotic swirling 'Mosh Pit", where they are, "Pogo-ing", ramming and slamming into each other, piggy-backing, spitting on other "Mosh - Pitters" and on the band (the "Clash" used to always encourage their fans to spit on them while they were performing on stage - and the fans did. I think some nights Joe Strummer must have gone home after a gig, absolutely SATURATED from Mohawk to "bovver boots" in mucus/spittal), kicking and slapping/punching each other, screaming at the top of their voice, climbing up on stage and diving into the crowd.

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE "MOSH-PIT" AT A SEX PISTOL'S GIG IN THE 1970's...

If we liken the "SAVE AMERICA" rally of the 6th January, 2021, to a giant Punk concert happening in London in 1979, the few hundred rally goers who breaced the Capitol building were "equivalent" to THE MOSH PIT.(NB: Only a very small percentage of the concert goers formed a "Mosh Pit" back in those days). And "Mosh-Pits" are not capable of pulling off insurrection or a coup d'etat , they are not capable of bringing down governments, and the only danger they ever pose is to themselves !

Dachshund

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !
    Last edited by Dachshund; 07-30-2021 at 09:08 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-30-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

OP premise is false. Close thread.

4. The Following User Groans At Concart For This Awful Post:

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Amazing a poster actually thinks anyone is going to read that bloviating endless post over an “issue” that has already been beaten to death

O.K., all those “patriots” who beat the shit out of the Capitol police physically injuring over 140, who threatened not only Representatives plus Senators, but also the VP of the United States, who accomplished something only the British did in 1812, were just “loving” peaceful protesters exercising their freedom of speech, happy?

6. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

At least one was armed with a gun.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

140 injured?! LOL, what a buffoon

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

You gave to wonder what Doxxy is trying to do. What he says is absolutely false. There are videos and absolute proof that he is wrong. Yet he writes a wall of text for some reason.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    OP premise is false. Close thread.
    SELF APPOINTED GOD HAS SPOKEN

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You gave to wonder what Doxxy is trying to do. What he says is absolutely false. There are videos and absolute proof that he is wrong. Yet he writes a wall of text for some reason.
    Not really, he just doesn’t have much of anything else to offer, must be a light day on Drudge

13. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    SELF APPOINTED GOD HAS SPOKEN
    I'm glad you recognize my station here. The rioters were armed. Period. Full stop.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

They know that it wasn't an insurrection but Pelosi and Schumer don't give a fuck

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Grumpy (07-30-2021)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    I'm glad you recognize my station here. The rioters were armed. Period. Full stop.
    Bullshit!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Grumpy (07-30-2021)

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    At least one was armed with a gun.
    Lol

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    He's trolling. A claimed Aussie trolling. As if an Aussie cares about this shit so obsessively. Take away, he's trolling and possibly fake. A role-playing troll.

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Lol
    Why is it funny that someone was armed?

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Lol
    Actually, the worthless cop that tagged Ashley was armed ... and the SOB used it ... unlawfully I might add

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy For This Post: