Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Corona Changed. CDC Responded. New Guidelines. Republicans Balk.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Concart,

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    LOL, they think these infrastructure bills are some kind of radical agenda. Almost every proposal is wildly popular with the American people. Biden is a moderate. He is also a master politician. An infrastructure bill? I remember when Trump got one passed. Too funny.
    I remember him TALKING about it. But then he talked about a lot of things he never got done. Health care...
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,918 Times in 13,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 829 Times in 788 Posts

CDC = Crackpot Disinformation Center...

3. The Following User Groans At T. A. Gardner For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (07-29-2021)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner,

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    CDC = Crackpot Disinformation Center...
    A shallow display of bias.

The enemy changed tactics. We had to make changes to respond.

There is nothing unclear about it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Jack,

It would be a bad thing if a third or a quarter of America died. Their jobs would go undone. The economy would be negatively impacted. The ripple effects would be devastating. It wouldn't matter what their politics was.
    We only need a few million Trumptopians to die off. Think of it as a 'Public Sacrifice' to improve America. Improve the World.
    (don't fuck this up, PoliTalker)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,417 Times in 7,536 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Killing off the unvaccinated Trumptopians, ... how is that a Bad Thing?
    That's what I don't understand about those complaining about reupubs not getting vaxxed. If there's a pandemic going around it's only republicans getting sick.
    I don't follow this stuff anymore but are people dying of this delta variant at the same rate as the original?
    If so, less republicans. Many , if not most , lefties on this board want all republicans to die. They're getting their wish. Not sure what there is to complain about.
    As a bonus the many dems that are racist should be thrilled that blacks aren't getting vaxxed as much as whites.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Darth Omar (07-30-2021), Jack (07-29-2021)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,918 Times in 13,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 829 Times in 788 Posts

Hello T. A. Gardner,

A shallow display of bias.

The enemy changed tactics. We had to make changes to respond.

There is nothing unclear about it.
    No, an overt display of sarcasm.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-30-2021)

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    That's what I don't understand about those complaining about reupubs not getting vaxxed. If there's a pandemic going around it's only republicans getting sick.
    I don't follow this stuff anymore but are people dying of this delta variant at the same rate as the original?
    If so, less republicans. Many , if not most , lefties on this board want all republicans to die. They're getting their wish. Not sure what there is to complain about.
    As a bonus the many dems that are racist should be thrilled that blacks aren't getting vaxxed as much as whites.
    (shaking head) I don't know what to tell you, Anonymoose. Some people just hard to please. (?)

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

(shaking head) I don't know what to tell you, Anonymoose. Some people just hard to please. (?)
    Maybe i should pose this question to Concart. He's on a lot of threads complaining about those not getting vaxxed.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Jack (07-30-2021)

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,553 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Do you try to make sense? It does not show. The Dems are trying to get everybody to get the shots and end the pandemic. They want everyone to wear masks.
    If the left wanted the reds to die, we would not encourage them to take care of their health, Yet that is what we are doing.

14. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-30-2021)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-30-2021)

16. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jack,

We only need a few million Trumptopians to die off. Think of it as a 'Public Sacrifice' to improve America. Improve the World.
    (don't fuck this up, PoliTalker)

I shall fight with the pen as mightily as I would fight with the sword to save American lives, regardless of their political persuasion. And should I prevail, I shall then fight them with words for the betterment of our nation and the condition of her people. And I shall know that, when I am gone, I will have left the world a better place than I was born into.

(Pardon my words, sir, for I have been reading Forester...)

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Do you try to make sense? It does not show. The Dems are trying to get everybody to get the shots and end the pandemic. They want everyone to wear masks.
    If the left wanted the reds to die, we would not encourage them to take care of their health, Yet that is what we are doing.
    That is the honorable tack, and I for one am glad to see it. I commend you for it.

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Yet there are several from the Blue team on this board that openly admit they desire the entire Red team to die.

19. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Yet there are several from the Blue team on this board that openly admit they desire the entire Red team to die.
    And their grasp of Covid statistics is absolutely abominable lol.

They actually think all of MAGA will be killed off by a virus with over a 99% survival rate.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

20. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 3,065 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

The Corona Virus Mutated into a more contagious variant called Delta.
    Oh really?? So we now have a variant of a variant?? The "Midterm variant", eh??

The pandemic is coming back on. (We failed to get enough of us vaccinated.)
    You never considered it to be over, liar. Herd immunity occurs naturally (that means that vaccines are not required). The only pandemic sweeping the globe atm is Liberalism.

All the bad numbers are shooting up again.
    Of course the bad completely fabricated numbers are shooting up again... The government senses that they are losing control and need you to be fearful for your life again.

The CDC responded by issuing more aggressive guidelines.
    Of course they did...

Republicans refuse to 'get it' that things have changed.
    What has changed, exactly?? It's still fear mongering, all the same.

They are pretending it's the same old Corona,
    YOU are pretending that there is somehow a "variant of a variant". YOU are just making shit up in order to fear monger.

and the CDC is just changing it's mind willy nilly.
    They ARE.

That's silly.
    No, it's not.

Silly Republicans.
    Tyrannical Demonkkkrats.

Sad and silly.
    Satanic and tyrannical.

Republicans are pandering to anti social people whose only concern is themselves.
    We can't beat a pandemic with that kind of thinking. We have to have a coordinated response. We have to be united.
    Gibberbabble.

This isn't political.
    For Demonkkkrats it is.

It's virology.
    Demonkkkrats deny virology.

We have to stop this thing from spreading.
    Impossible. It has already spread across the globe.

We need everyone to get vaccinated.
    Violation of State and Federal law... Violation of Nuremberg Code. Violation of "my body my choice".

The CDC is going to announce today that the vaccines don't work for the Midterm variant. Why should I get vaccinated with a vaccine that, according to the CDC, doesn't work?

Take the risk, like the rest of us did. Do it for your country, like we did. We need you now.
    Violation of "my body my choice". Fuck your tyranny.

Sure, we don't know if there might be some unknown future side effects, but we do know if we get everyone vaccinated, we can beat Corona.
    Sure, we don't know if we all might get very sick or die from jab side effects, but just get jabbed.... SERIOUSLY?????

Many of us held out. We wanted to see if there were any problems with the vaccines. Essentially there are none. It's safe. Almost nobody has died after getting the vaccine. 99% of deaths now are unvaccinated.
    LIES LIES and MORE LIES.

It's time to do the patriotic thing. Get the vaccine.
    No. My body my choice. Fuck your tyranny.

And nobody likes that we have to go back to masking. But that's what we have to do. Things have changed. We are losing the battle again. Maybe we dropped the precautions too soon before. Maybe if everyone had gotten the vaccine as soon as they could this wouldn't be happening. The Delta variant has changed things. We need to respond. We can't just ostrich our way out of this.
    If masks work, then why do we need the jabs?? If the jabs work, then why do we need the masks??

If the CDC is telling VACCINATED PEOPLE to "mask up" again, then obviously the CDC is admitting that the jabs ARE NOT WORKING.........

Many people have been "masking up" for over a year now... Masked people have still been getting sick all the same... the virus has still been spreading all the same... How much longer until the masks finally start to work??? 6 months?? a year?? two years?? forever???

Be a good American. Get the vaccine. Wear a mask.

Like the rest of us who want this pandemic done and gone.
    You're free to move to China, Cuba, Venezuela, or North Korea... Stop destroying the States of America.

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    And their grasp of Covid statistics is absolutely abominable lol.

They actually think all of MAGA will be killed off by a virus with over a 99% survival rate.
    Both the left and the right have their shallow thinkers. People are people. We are more alike than hopeless partisans want to admit. We need to unite to fight COVID.