Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Group to Require Customers Show Proof of Vaccination

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    If the "elite" university system were some form of lockstep mind control and non college educated masses were "free thinkers" as TA Gardener stated, why do colleges accept
    only the better/best students? If I were trying to control minds I'd employ the less bright, not critical thinkers. Like Trumpublicans.

What a stupid suggestion. I suppose not thinking is a sort of free thinking. A very specific kind of it. As a black hole is to space.
    Colleges don't necessarily had the smartest students having work for a college I can tell you this your family they look for students that have better chance of finishing they want you there for four or more years spending money if you're below average IQ you probably can't get good enough grades to finish for 4 years I've seen this happen. Most colleges are run by liberal the money is the big draw don't fool yourself it's not about education

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

Into the Night (08-01-2021)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I'm sorry for all the mean, awful, and completely accurate things I've posted about you...
    until you stop lying and bashing my country, no amount of apologies will save you sailor boy. I paid you your navy chump change for 27 yrs, it's not that easy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-01-2021)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    People wishing to dine or drink indoors at Union Square Hospitality Group's restaurants will be required to show that they have been vaccinated against COVID-19.

This is the most logical thing I've ever seen," Meyer said. "I'm not a scientist, but I know how to read data and what I see is that this is a crisis of people who have not been vaccinated, and I feel strong responsibility, on our part as business leaders, to take care of our team and our guests, and that's what we're doing."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sh...ocid=Peregrine
    Awesome. I will patronize businesses more that work harder to assure I am not exposed to covid. Keep the unvaccinated irresponsible ignorant out and away from me and my family.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-31-2021), Old Trapper (07-31-2021), ThatOwlWoman (08-01-2021)

7. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Well for you, the point is moot since you can't afford the tab at any of those restaurants on your social security check...
    Ahhhh, but my VA check makes all the difference. In any event, your kind of ass would never leave a tip for the underpaid waitresses.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

8. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Colleges don't necessarily had the smartest students having work for a college I can tell you this your family they look for students that have better chance of finishing they want you there for four or more years spending money if you're below average IQ you probably can't get good enough grades to finish for 4 years I've seen this happen. Most colleges are run by liberal the money is the big draw don't fool yourself it's not about education
    Your adolescent grammar says you never worked for a college save as maybe a janitor, and even that is doubtful.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-01-2021), ThatOwlWoman (08-01-2021)

10. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Coronavirus: Most infected in outbreak after large public events were fully vaccinated, CDC says

July 30, 2021 at 3:12 pm EDT
    By Theresa Seiger, Cox Media Group National Content Desk
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday released new data which showed that a majority of people infected with COVID-19 in a recent outbreak in Massachusetts were fully vaccinated.

The data, taken from COVID-19 cases reported in July in an unidentified town in Barnstable County, was released after an internal CDC document was leaked which showed that the delta variant of the virus can be spread from fully vaccinated people at the same rate as from unvaccinated people.

In July, officials identified 469 cases of COVID-19 associated with summer events and large public gatherings in Barnstable County. Nearly three-quarters of those infections (346) were detected in people who were fully vaccinated, according to the data.

About 79% of the vaccinated patients who had breakthrough infections experienced some symptoms, including four people who were hospitalized. One unvaccinated person was also hospitalized. No deaths were associated with the outbreak.

©2021 Cox Media Group
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

11. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,944 Times in 11,530 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello guno,

If they don't it leaves them open to costly lawsuits. And the bad PR from that would kill business.
    Bad PR is getting the reputation of turning customers away because they don't have a 'license' to eat there.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

12. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Great news. This is the first of many. It's inevitable.

Will blacks burn down a Popeyes, when they are not able to get a chicken sandwich because they have no mask?

13. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If the "elite" university system were some form of lockstep mind control and non college educated masses were "free thinkers" as TA Gardener stated, why do colleges accept
    only the better/best students?
    They don't. Several of them can't even read beyond an elementary level. Many can't do simple arithmetic or algebra without remedial training. Most do not know the history of the United States nor have ever read the Constitution of the United States nor the constitution of their own State (if they live in a republic).
    If I were trying to control minds I'd employ the less bright, not critical thinkers. Like Trumpublicans.
    It's not about mind control. It's about illiteracy. Try to keep up with the conversation.
    What a stupid suggestion. I suppose not thinking is a sort of free thinking. A very specific kind of it. As a black hole is to space.
    Insult fallacies. Typical of a liberal.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Awesome. I will patronize businesses more that work harder to assure I am not exposed to covid. Keep the unvaccinated irresponsible ignorant out and away from me and my family.
    Covid19 is an airborne virus. It's already in every restaurant, in every business, on every surface, and in the air everywhere. It won't stay out of your 'elite' restaurant.

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Will blacks burn down a Popeyes, when they are not able to get a chicken sandwich because they have no mask?
    They might, come to think of it.

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,564 Times in 52,769 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Great news. This is the first of many. It's inevitable.
    Watch for a slew of states -- all (R)-infested ones of course -- try to block this with legislation ala Florida.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-01-2021)

18. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Study: Vaccinated people can carry as much virus as others

https://apnews.com/article/science-h...5ca012b5ef84d1

19. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Coronavirus: Most infected in outbreak after large public events were fully vaccinated, CDC says

July 30, 2021 at 3:12 pm EDT
    By Theresa Seiger, Cox Media Group National Content Desk
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday released new data which showed that a majority of people infected with COVID-19 in a recent outbreak in Massachusetts were fully vaccinated.

The data, taken from COVID-19 cases reported in July in an unidentified town in Barnstable County, was released after an internal CDC document was leaked which showed that the delta variant of the virus can be spread from fully vaccinated people at the same rate as from unvaccinated people.

In July, officials identified 469 cases of COVID-19 associated with summer events and large public gatherings in Barnstable County. Nearly three-quarters of those infections (346) were detected in people who were fully vaccinated, according to the data.

About 79% of the vaccinated patients who had breakthrough infections experienced some symptoms, including four people who were hospitalized. One unvaccinated person was also hospitalized. No deaths were associated with the outbreak.

©2021 Cox Media Group
    How many times are you going to keep posting this same unsourced, debunked, bullshit, Sister Stench? It was one town, in one county, among ppl attending an event. It is not the whole U.S.

God, why did you make your servants so fucking dishonest and stupid?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-01-2021)

21. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Study: Vaccinated people can carry as much virus as others

https://apnews.com/article/science-h...5ca012b5ef84d1
    IF THEY ARE INFECTED. If they are not, no transmission is possible. Covidiot fool.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-01-2021)