1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    New York....
    Thank you ... apparently the smarmy dim didn't know. And since I don't live there ... they'll not miss losing my business.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,621 Times in 16,555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Thank you ... apparently the smarmy dim didn't know. And since I don't live there ... they'll not miss losing my business.
    No problem....Now he knows....

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Can you possibly stay on topic? Ever? How's Hunter you fucking moron?
    itm is onn topic how will they eat

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    itm is onn topic how will they eat
    English please.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Inventor of mRNA Vaccine: Some Covid Vaccines Make the Virus More Dangerous
    By Larry Johnson
    Published July 28, 2021 at 8:48pm

Dr. Robert Malone, M.D., M.S.,, a distinguished physician who discovered RNA transfection and invented mRNA vaccines, was on Steve Bannon’s War Room Weednesday with some alarming news–new data indicates that people who have taken the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are at greater risk of getting Covid than someone who is not vaccinated.

Before you watch the video, you need to understand the term–Antibody-Dependent Enhancement aka ADE:
    Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), sometimes less precisely called immune enhancement or disease enhancement, is a phenomenon in which binding of a virus to suboptimal antibodies enhances its entry into host cells, followed by its replication.[1][2] ADE may cause enhanced respiratory disease and acute lung injury after respiratory virus infection (ERD) with symptoms of monocytic infiltration and an excess of eosinophils in respiratory tract.[3] ADE along with type 2 T helper cell-dependent mechanisms may contribute to a development of the vaccine associated disease enhancement (VADE), which is not limited to respiratory disease.

According to NBC reporting (I can’t believe I’m citing that outfit as a reliable source):
    New data suggests that fully vaccinated individuals are not just contracting COVID, but could be carrying higher levels of virus than previously understood, facilitating spread, my NBC News colleagues are reporting. New indoor masking guidance expected today.

Dr. Malone has warned of this risk for several months. What are we to do? Malone says that instead of relying on the flawed vaccines, Doctors should use drugs for treating Covid that have proved effective, such as Ivermectin (more about that following the video), is neutralizing Covid:

( VIDEO shown here at article link and also at https://rumble.com/vkfz1v-the-vaccin...dangerous.html )

What should scare the hell out of you is the extraordinary efforts being taken to silence and discredit Dr. Malone. I encourage you to read Michael Haynes piece from July 5, which details Malone’s Kafkaesque ordeal. Here are some relevant paragraphs from his article:

Information about the inventor of the mRNA technology used in certain COVID-19 vaccines was removed from the online encyclopedia site Wikipedia after he publicly warned against giving the experimental gene therapy vaccines to young people and that there was insufficient information about the injections to give informed consent. . . .
    On June 10, 2021, Dr. Malone joined biologist Bret Weinstein, Ph.D, on the Dark Horse Podcast, where Malone raised numerous safety concerns about the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, both of which use mRNA technology. He warned about future autoimmune issues caused by the spike proteins within the mRNA injections.
    Malone also stated that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was aware that the spike proteins were “biologically active and could travel from the injection site and cause adverse events, and that the spike protein, if biologically active, is very dangerous.”

YouTube swiftly moved to censor clips from the three-hour podcast interview.

This is the kind of authoritarian censorship carried out by Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and Pol Pot. When the media and the Government conspire to quash dissenting opinions and legitimate, provable facts, we have crossed the threshold of fascism.

The same effort to discredit Dr. Malone also has been unleashed against non-vaccine treatment methods. Remember what happened to anyone who dared suggest using Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin?
    And do you remember the news stories in May about how Covid was devastating India? I bet you have heard little about the efficacy of Ivermectin in stopping Covid in Dehli.

Ivermectin obliterates 97 percent of Delhi cases:

Dr. Pierre Kory told the world on December 8, 2020, that Ivermectin “obliterates” this virus. Obliterate means to decimate, demolish, or annihilate. It means to eliminate or destroy all trace, indication, or significance.
    This graph shows that Ivermectin, used in Delhi beginning April 20, obliterated their COVID crisis. No one should be able to talk you out of this – not a salesman, a drug company, a television celebrity doc, and certainly not the top doctor for the WHO or the NIH who is paid to do that.

It is your duty as an American to challenge and question everything the Government represents as true. We now have concrete evidence that Dr. Anthony Fauci has taken diametrically opposed positions without blinking an eye. Some call that “lying.” The same with the CDC (as I pointed out in my last article). Perhaps the CDC should be renamed the Center for Disinformation & Confusion in light of the contradictory guidance issued regarding masks and vaccines.

Unfortunately, the chaos of Biden’s Covid policy reflects the dysfunction and incompetence evident in the rest of his Administration. Keep praying and continue to resist.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rus-dangerous/
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Callinectes (07-29-2021), dukkha (07-29-2021)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Actually, I did. Because I can read. You should take lessons.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sure you did ... see post eleven

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,615 Times in 10,048 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    People wishing to dine or drink indoors at Union Square Hospitality Group's restaurants will be required to show that they have been vaccinated against COVID-19.

This is the most logical thing I've ever seen," Meyer said. "I'm not a scientist, but I know how to read data and what I see is that this is a crisis of people who have not been vaccinated, and I feel strong responsibility, on our part as business leaders, to take care of our team and our guests, and that's what we're doing."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sh...ocid=Peregrine
    Get a vaxx card or u cant eat

If people cant get out to get an ID how can they get a vaxx card?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Callinectes (07-29-2021), Grumpy (07-29-2021)

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,811 Times in 14,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Get a vaxx card or u cant eat

If people cant get out to get an ID how can they get a vaxx card?

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,826 Times in 3,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 368 Times in 352 Posts

People wishing to dine or drink indoors at Union Square Hospitality Group's restaurants will be required to show that they have been vaccinated against COVID-19.

This is the most logical thing I've ever seen," Meyer said. "I'm not a scientist, but I know how to read data and what I see is that this is a crisis of people who have not been vaccinated, and I feel strong responsibility, on our part as business leaders, to take care of our team and our guests, and that's what we're doing."

Good. Google announced the same decision yesterday. If all businesses require vaccination, government won't have to. Let's go.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,999 Times in 14,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Once they all eased mask restrictions and went to the honor system, we all know that 50% of all patrons weren't vaccinated. Now that these morons created Delta, it's time to get off of the honor system.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Once they all eased mask restrictions and went to the honor system, we all know that 50% of all patrons weren't vaccinated. Now that these morons created Delta, it's time to get off of the honor system.
    Yep, that's correct. By definition, only anti-vaxxers were lying. Because there is a correlation between those two things. I don't want to mingle with filthy unvaxxed people.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Althea (07-29-2021)

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,999 Times in 14,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Inventor of mRNA Vaccine: Some Covid Vaccines Make the Virus More Dangerous
    By Larry Johnson
    Published July 28, 2021 at 8:48pm

Dr. Robert Malone, M.D., M.S.,, a distinguished physician who discovered RNA transfection and invented mRNA vaccines,
    No need to read any of your c/p garbage, as this statement is patently false. No wonder he tried to peddle it to Bannon
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,242 Times in 2,335 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Wouldn't you look for a place to eat that took care of the Trump virus? That is smart business.
    Oopsie! Calling a foul ball on that one, young lady! You can't vote for potato head because he promised to fix Trump's "fuck ups" regarding COVID, and in the same breath still call it the "Trump virus", especially when said president potato head has done ZERO to fix said "fuck ups". Nope. COVID is all strokey joe's now, lock stock and barrel.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Yup. Government should demand people to provide an ID on their persons for everything the left wants to know about them......except for voting of course.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.